Based on Click to view
Artist Dart [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ceiral #84

Postby Dart » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:43 am

Aaah my flowers look like starfish lol.

No extras, and don't change gender. Pretty it up if you'd like!
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]A bad habit:[/b]
[b]Biggest fear:[/b]
[b]Favorite ice cream flavour:[/b]

Ends 31st
Last edited by Dart on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #84

Postby Dr. Paine » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:02 am

Name:
Sansa

A bad habit:
Sansa... is perhaps too much of a dreamer. I know, I know, that sounds like one of those 'she's clumsy or is too nice' faux-flaws, but hear me out. She was always fairly well off in life, never wanting for very much, so she'd always let herself dream. Dream that she'd live an easy life, either with a good mate who could provide all she needed, or get adopted in the home of humans who'd love her beauty and the most she'd have to do was show it off once in a while. But as she grew... well, things haven't quite measured up that way, and now her dreams have become a way to simply put off facing the cold reality that lies ahead.

Biggest fear:
Not so much a fear, but what she feels is an inevitability at this point-- that someday soon, she'll have to quit dreaming and face the world for what it is. And her biggest fear, in regards to that, is that she will be completely unprepared and be swallowed up, unable to survive on her own. Sansa knows she has few skills to help her survive on her own, and while she knows she needs to improve that... it's just easier to dream another day, she can work on the important things a little later.
(Please note that this is just giving a base for the character-- I fully intend for there to be significant development, should I win xD)

Favorite ice cream flavour:
Lemon. Sweet with a strong kick to it, a reminder of summer days spent with her friends and family where she really didn't have a care in the world. Sansa prefers hers with sugar sprinkled on top though, so there's only the faintest sour edge to it-- she actually loathes sour food as a whole, but for whatever reason, can't take the purely sweet things.
Last edited by Dr. Paine on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not active » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:35 am

ღ . ▫ . ▫ ° █ █ █ █ █ █ . ▫ °. ▫ ღ

Stormy waves~

"I'm a female."

Stormy waves doesn't think before she speaks..sometimes she blurts out things she doesn't mean to say whenever she is around someone.No matter a sad time,happy time,awkward time or any time..She has always said something she doesn't mean to say.Sometimes it comes out in a wrong way..and she tries to fix what she said.

Stormy waves or stormy always has had a huge fear of sharks..She doesn't like sharks in any shape or form.No matter how 'happy' looking you make them she would still be scared to death of sharks.Whenever stormy goes to the beach shes extra careful when she swims she looks out for that fin sticking out of the cool,calm waves.Some people may think she's crazy or paranoid or whatever you call her.But sometimes its better to fear something then to fear nothing.

"ah my favourite ice cream flavour huh? it would probably have to be rolo.Simply because I love rolo and chocolate and the two mixed together is just yum! No one can stop my love for this flavour its my #1 favourite flavour of ice cream!"
┏━━━━━┓
-
┗━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━┓
Geek
Sam
Ask
┗━━━━━┛
━━━ ━━━
┏━━━━━┓
Mood: Happy!
┗━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━┓
XxX
┗━━━━━┛
not active

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:40 am

Name:Allistar
A bad habit:she has a bad habbit of Holding on to things you need to let go of.
Biggest fear: Aeroacrophobia- Fear of open high places.
Favorite ice cream flavour: starwberry jam, (vanilla with strawberry jam in it)
Not very active now that i got my life together and stuff, i apologize ^^
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby millennium. » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Reserve with the name Blossom

𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 / 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐉 / 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘/𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 / 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓 / 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃
millennium.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mazkerati » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:12 pm

Res
Mazkerati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricotflyer » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:05 am

Res with name- L'Oréal
xxxxImage Image Image
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    𝐢❜𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨.​​​​

━━ ✦ rp characters
    ━━ ✦ apri
    ━━ ✦ she/her
    ━━ ✦ leo
    ━━ ✦ infp
    ━━ ✦ lesbian

━━ ✦ crestley family

𝐢❜𝐦 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
apricotflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Frost » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:25 am

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

ღ . ▫ . Image . ▫ . ღ

'My name is Alyssum Ivy, after two of the most beautiful flowers in the whole world, and you can see that a beautiful name fits a beautiful Ceiral."

" I am a Female, as you can see from the flowers in my mane. Males wouldn't have flowers in their fur now would they? Or mane, if they happen to have one."

"Well, I love to roll in patches of flowers, preferably pink, to make me beautiful, because obviously I am, and I
have picked up a habit of doing so. My long mane simply must be lovely if I am to have friends that like me, darling, and if I am to attract a mate. So, my bad habit is rolling in patches of flowers that are pink, with little yellow middles, get them trapped in my long mane, so I look nice."

"Oh my! I have plenty of fears, darling, like messing up my fur or hurting an innocent animal by accident, but my greatest has to be a friend getting hurt, or worse," *deep breath* "in front of my own eyes. I once saw a friend being hurt by an angry hedgehog once, and I could not bear it any longer, then I tried to hurt the hedgehog, but I stopped myself, and just asked it nicely to proceed with its life and not hurt my friend."

"Oh, ice cream! One of the few things that really catches my eye. I must say, you do make answering questions hard, Dart, you do, darling. Ice cream is all delicious, and I don't think I could possibly choose between each mouth-watering flavour, darling! Oh, but if I simply must choose, then it is Alumni Swirl, because I do simply love the taste of Vanilla with Swiss Mocha Chips and a blueberry Swilr gently squirted in. It just tickles my taste buds!"

Last edited by Wind Frost on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tiny Little Boxes wrote:W I N
D F R O S T

My Charden

I iz bored
Shut up millie you're always bored
Imma dig hole and die now XD
IMMA FOLLOW YOOOUUUUU

Wind Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Beautiful vwv but I don't think this girl is for me.
Last edited by Offended Cockatiel on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby izzydrink » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Username:
Marta*v*

Name:
Fleur

Female

A bad habit:
Fleur tends to daydream a lot. She daydreams at home, in the streets, everywhere mostly. When she is not daydreaming she is drawing. She loves to draw and capture special moments of her life. There is a eucalypt tree in her back yard that she likes to sit in and daydream with her pet lizard, Fluffy.

Biggest fear:
When Fleur was little, her father was swimming in the river by her house and was pulled under by an unknown beast. He was rushed to hospital but was not able to be revived. Fleur had had a rage at whatever had done that to her beloved father. She has been scared of the river and the ocean ever since. 

Favourite ice-cream flavour:
Whenever Fleur sees her favourite ice-cream truck she will run out the door and see if they have her flavour: Caramel fudge. The first time Fleur had tried this was on her sixth birthday. Her parents had surprised her with an ice-cream taste test. Her favourite one was the caramel fudge and has had only that her whole life.

Last edited by izzydrink on Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
WIP
izzydrink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me