WME: Cedar by p-ond

Based on Click to view
Artist p-ond [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Cedar

Postby p-ond » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:46 am

I know that most of my equids usually have a ton of airbrushing and quite complex quip, so I made a super simple dude for a bit of a change. He's not FCFS because I don't want whoever gets him to regret the quick decision, so it's the first few pages until I'll close forms. SAoR.

Username: swag;
Equid's Name: Cedar
Height: 15hh
Personality: cedar is a warm stallion, one whom would lend a helping hoof to anyone in need.
He is a caring Equid, and his known for his honesty and trust. Many come to him for help, he seems to always have the right words to say; wether comfort or wisdom.

EDITS: None whatsoever.
ENDS: after I think there's a reasonable amount of forms.
Last edited by p-ond on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
p-ond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Brown

Postby Loenna » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:58 am

Username: Loenna
Equid's Name: Toffee
Personality: (As long or short as you like.)

Toffee is an odd character. He cares about others but he tries not to care about everything he does in life. He is not worried that people will judge him and he doesn't care if others think he is weird. He is not afraid to do what he likes, wear what he wants and won't follow a trend. He tries to be unique and stand out for being unique. He is not the sort to scramble to buy the latest gadget or any expensive items that perhaps "everyone" else may be getting. He is confident in him self but not modest. He is not the sort of person that will be like "I am great at everything" he is just happy with his character and his self in general. He doesn't try to get the ladies as he thinks it would be better love for the lady to approach him, he believes that that shows they are a perfect couple. He isn't too fussed about love though. He has a group of closer friends but he is rather independent. he won't rely on anyone else for anything and tends to sit by himself or stand alone. He is tough and gets protective of the things he loves. He is stornger than he looks too. He would not cause harm to anything on purpose though. He feels guilty and full of regret if he does something to hurt or upset someone.
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Infiniti:. » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:11 am

Username: .:Infiniti:.
Equid's Name: Arthur {Nickname is Artie}
Personality: This quirky little boy loves to read! He's quite shy and is only social to close friends. He carries a book bag, he wears black, square glasses, and is easily nervous. Despite his shy personality, he's caring and lovable! He has been bullied in the past, in his childhood. Mostly during school. The bullies always called him 'Nerd' or 'Smarty-pants'. But honestly, Arthur took it a little bit, but his friends helped him get through it. After that, he was confident for who he was and who he will be. He is setting his sights on being a librarian.
.:Infiniti:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnight133 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:20 am

Username: midnight133
Equid's Name: Complex
Personality: Kind, polite, open minded, intelligent, honest, fair
~ Quarantine brought me back after a several year break lol irl unlikely to be here regularly so won't be responding to messages or trades ~
I am incredibly busy. To anyone who I am a artist for I am sorry for my inactivity. When ever I have time and inspiration I will make some adopts. Thank you for being understanding. :)

midnight133

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulpine-Poltergeist » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:27 am

Username: Wolf_Bringer_1999
Equid's Name: Druid
Personality: Druid is a very complex stallion. One day, he'll like one thing, and the next he'll absolutely reject any attempt you have to give that thing to him, but will gladly accept another thing. He seems to only like specific colored mares, of specific heights. If one color is not up to his standards, he will reject the mare immediately, and without remorse. He is high-strung and proud, and cannot get off of his high horse *badum-tss* for the life of him. He is very subtle, and loves making people guess about him than just showing it. He is also mute, and cannot speak besides body language, which could mean anything.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
We're a system, but most of us are just here for the pets!
Vulpine-Poltergeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mauston » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:46 am

Username: Mauston
Equid's Name: Cliff
Personality: Very protective. He looks plain, but his personality is fiery and diverse. Stoic like royalty, but gentle and humble as well.
ON A HIATUS until further notice.
:I DO NOT do commissions for CS pets. Sorry!:
My dA
My Characters - WIP
My 200 Equid Challenge
-Adopts-
Common Wolvles
Regal/Arctic Wolvles
Adopt-a-Bird
[right]Image
Mauston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:51 am

Username: Kiokami
Equid's Name: Ramses
Personality: Rames is well-known to be a jokester. He enjoys pranking others and having fun with most of his free time. He is quick with a joke, lightening the mood considered his most important duty. He always moves at top speed, running and jumping to his heart's desire. He never runs out of energy. He is still learning to respect his elders, having trouble taking many of them seriously. This isn't to say that Ramses doesn't listen; the truth is quite the opposite. He always will do as told, the first time he is told to, just normally that agreement is accompanied by a random comment or some other physical humor. His coat is almost always a mess, due to his love of rolling around in the dust. He knows how to insult himself, and who not to insult. He is rather intelligent, though not many notice it: they all equate his wittiness to too much time spent ramping with his friends, not to the brilliant intellect he doesn't often show. He loves being presented with a problem he can solve creatively, and coming up with unheard of solutions. He frolics in being the center of attention, and making others laugh. Overall, Ramses is a fun-loving jokester who loves to hand with his friends.

mod of the caaa │ graduate student │ lesbian │ she/her
entomology | equestrian | artist | bone and fossil collector | gamer | dnd mini painter
art above by Y00NS │ avatar by MrBoodle
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venari » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:00 am

Username: Venari
Equid's Name: Salute the king( kingsley)
Personality: Salute the King is a gentle and obedient stallion, you'd think he'd be off chasing the mares and herding the colts but no, Kingsley is much better off being in his own little world high up in the mountains. Most of his days are spent hopping the small ledges and hanging tight to the narrow cliffs, always finding a way higher up. Kingsley's dreams hold him back from making small relationships and sticking around to make friends though, but honestly he would tell you he doesn't mind the loneliness. After reaching the top of the highest mountain tops, Salute the King will settle down and then take to his other aspirations, but for now all the older stallion wants is to reach the top of the world one step at a time.
    on a hiatus, sorry for the sudden leave guys, personal problems. please understand!

ImagexxxxxxxxxxImage
Venari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charchar2 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:01 am

Username: Charchar2
Equid's Name: Cerulean [for his eyes]
Personality: Cerulean is a rashful & impulsive equid;; he has no grasp of cause and effect and simply does whatever he feels like at time -- it might be considered 'following his instincts' in his opinion but his instincts are almost always wrong. He is obsessed with appearances, especially his own -- which he considers quite sexy |DD -- and expects special treatment, always. He is extremely critical of others and very easily disappointed, making it very clear when he's displeased with what others have done. He is often considered remorse- and conscious-less for his lack of concern about the feelings and effects of his actions on others, though truly he just doesn't understand how much he can affect them. He makes very poor company because of all of these traits, and often feels rather lonely though he can't understand why.
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:42 am

Username: Poison
Equid's Name: Lordar
Personality:Lordar is loving to those he knows very well. He has a fiery spirit and can be mischievous when no one is watching. He loves to play with others and can be quite immature at times. He is courageous, strong, and sometimes brave. He likes to watch the changes in nature as everyday is different and the same sights can never been seen the same way again. He doesn't like to stay in one place for more than a week. He does come back to his favorite areas but he doesn't stay very long as there are more areas to explore.
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me