WME: Chamoisee by p-ond

Based on Click to view
Artist p-ond [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Chamoisee

Postby p-ond » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:23 am

Another music equid! This time, link me to a song that he hates, then tell me why he dislikes it. This dude has a little collar of quip which I've grown quite attached to. SAoR.

Username: Wind Song
Equid's Name: Chamoisee, a beautiful name for his coat color~ he likes to be called Moisee for short.
Height: 14hh
Personality: These days Moisee is simple and blends into the crowd, unlike his name. With a history of a heart breaker, he has deached himself from the rest of the world, only keeping a few friends close. Once you do get close to him however, you will notice a bright personality that he will reveal slowly and carefully to you.
If anything else, Moisee is creative. He sees the details in life and can describe them in words you've never heard before, lost in his own world he has a mysterious air about him, which definitely intrigues the females or catches their eye at the least. Though, because Moisee is always lost in that land full of literature and day dreams, he never seems to return their attention or affection. With this horrid reputation he now prefers to spend time alone, observing everything quietly, forming stories in his mind.

EDITS: as many as you need.
ENDS: when I think there are enough entries.
Last edited by p-ond on Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
p-ond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Peach Dun

Postby JerseyDusk » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:48 am

Username: JerseyDusk
Equid's Name: Revere
Personality: It doesn't take much to make one realize that most of there time would rather be spent away from this stallion. He is like a dark cloud, remaining very pessimistic, all the time. Revere knows he is a desirable stallion and uses it to his satisfaction, for he is rather sadistic. He finds pleasure in the suffering of others, but he doesn't always strain to receive such pleasure, he lets it come to him. Most of the time he will reel someone in just to throw a match on them and watch them burn, but other times he much rather just stand and let them find he'll hurt them, and become satisfied with their feelings of distrust and betrayal.
Song: Beautiful Day by U2
Reason? Although you would think Revere doesn't like this song would be the name, it has nothing to do with the title. He doesn't like the song due to numerous reasons. One is that at the beginning, he does not care for the synthesizer sound with the tambourine. It hurts his ears and as much as he relishes in pain, it is not in his own. He also doesn't like the song because he disagrees with how the chorus is laid out. He think it should be together not separated. And lastly he doesn't like U2's style and sound. To him it's like grinding teeth or gears. Unpleasant.
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:31 am

Username: Modest
Equid's Name: Quin
Personality: Wip
Song: Nyan Cat Song
Reason? It just goes on and on and on, and it kind of freaks him out. He doesn't like high pitched/loud things. Once he hears it, it gets stuck in his head for the rest of the week and he absolutely hates it.
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:38 am

Username: flicka
Equid's Name: Cappuiccino
Personality: Cappuiccino is a closed up individual; due to past events. He often acts similar to Rushford but he is actually more like Sirius on the inside. He is caring, and loving. He just cant put it out there being he's been hurt so much by others. He's very sad most of the time, but I imagine him slowly opening up more and more about his past to someone he really cares about after realizing they're trustworthy. But its a battle if they try to force his trust, he can be very aggressive about it. Because he'll feel like they're being disrespectful and he's a very respectful stallion. He dislikes when others try to take advantage of him. He however when he loves, he loves hard and deeply. He's extremely supportive and loyal to his partner or mate. He couldn't simply ignore them they're a part of his heart, his life. its the same with his children. He can be extremely loving as well. He's a cuddler. XD
Song: monster
Reason?I think that if I were to own this fellow he'd have a really sad past. I haven't quite put it together but maybe his mate dies or is stolen. I still need to think about it, but more then likely I'd end up pairing him with a mare that's a 2nd gen or 3rd gen maybe more. I just felt like the song would fit this poor fellow. as he would hate to be called or treated like a monster. it would hurt him greatly. He's the type of character I want, because I want him to change with time. I always love those types of characters.
Last edited by Flicka on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Song » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:12 am

Username: Wind Song
Equid's Name: Chamoisee, a beautiful name for his coat color~ he likes to be called Moisee for short.
Personality: These days Moisee is simple and blends into the crowd, unlike his name. With a history of a heart breaker, he has deached himself from the rest of the world, only keeping a few friends close. Once you do get close to him however, you will notice a bright personality that he will reveal slowly and carefully to you.
If anything else, Moisee is creative. He sees the details in life and can describe them in words you've never heard before, lost in his own world he has a mysterious air about him, which definitely intrigues the females or catches their eye at the least. Though, because Moisee is always lost in that land full of literature and day dreams, he never seems to return their attention or affection. With this horrid reputation he now prefers to spend time alone, observing everything quietly, forming stories in his mind.
Song: 9 Crimes - Damien Rice
Reason? He hates how vulnerable and fragile it sounds, he hates the shaky and deep voices that get stuck in his head for days. He feels that if he listens to it for too long, he will break it. The song is about mistakes, not giving love back as it should have been given, and the lyrics haunt him, make him feel guilty in a way. He hates the sadness, the solo piano, the eerie sound that makes his heart ache. A song that's light, but powerful.. it tells the story of a ruined relationship, and that is the last thing he wants to hear.
Last edited by Wind Song on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

hello !
call me windy ~

D A M s

''and then i felt
chills in my bones ''
Wind Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Wolfgirl_ » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:14 am

Username: _Wolfgirl_
Equid's Name: Rayner (means a wise warrior)
Personality:
Rayner might only be 6, but he has been through alot. He has seen horrors that most dont dream about, yet he stays strong. The challenges Rayner has faced have made him wise and mature beyond his years. He has a serious and very formal attitude and is hard to get close too, he fears that all those he loves will be hurt like the ones in his past. Yet his few close friends know that he isn't just the tough warrior he seems to be, but has a soft and playful side, one that loves jokes and frolicking through the mountains.
Song:
Chasing Pavements by Adele
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/adele/ch ... ments.html
Reason?
This is a song about giving up, something that Rayner can't stand. Rayner fought through life when he was younger and he now knows that it was worth it. Rayner sees life as a gift, something to fight for, even when times are tough. He believes that this song gives the wrong message, a message of despair. Songs instead should be about hope and pushing on, because things will get better.

Avatar by: .Ghost. / Art by: SnivelGriff / My WMEs / My GOS / My Khimaira / My DAMs

_Wolfgirl_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenan_the_cat » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:16 am

Username: Shenan_the_cat
Equid's Name: Damiana
Personality: Damiana is from the word Damian which if searched will link you to Satan, although Damiana likes his name he doesn't fit this back meaning of it at all. He's shy, not really timid, but defiantly aware of every one and everything, enough to keep away from them. Being a young stally he's often tested by the olders of the herd to see if he will be a good leader and so far has failed most, making him a bit of an outcast.
Song: Foofighters - Best of you
Reason? Damiana doesn't like the song because he relates too it too much, the song is about some one else bossing you around and abusing you, this was a factor in Damiana's childhood, he was raised by humans and they were not a friendly bunch to say the least, since he has been trying to pick himself up and songs that are not of a happy jolly nature are a memory of what he's trying to forget.
Homosexual • Image • Atheist
Writer • Photographer • Main character site
Shenan_the_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tanner » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:41 am

Username: tanner
Equid's Name: Tucker
Personality: Tucker is an introvert. He's a sensitive, shy, insecure stallion, but also creative and has a great sense of humor. He has always felt different and distanced from everybody else. He has always felt he doesn't fit in, and it's often been difficult for Tucker to make friends, but he is a great, nice, guy and once you warm up to him you will learn he is caring, compassionate, and a great friend.
Song: Friday - Rebecca Black
Reason? This song has horrid vocals, exaggerated autotune, and an irritating repetitiveness and lack of depth or meaning that makes Tucker cringe every time he hears it.
Last edited by tanner on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imageby
I'm not active on CS anymore, but if it's important, PM me, although I can't promise I'll respond.
Outside of CS, I post my photography on Flickr and Pack.
tanner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glockenspiel » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:13 am

Username: Apppy
Equid's Name: Dorado (Rado for short)
Personality: As a young equid, he was rambunctious and playful, like the rest, but the older he got, the more reserved he became. Now, he's built a sort of shell around himself, and calls himself 'Rado'. Though he isn't exactly bitter, he is a bit less willing to let people in. The few that know him call him pleasant and easy-going, which are very normal traits. And that's exactly what he wants to be: normal. He hates being the center of attention, and is not very good at making small talk. Because of that, he has trouble flirting with the mares. Poor guy. Maybe one day, he'll meet his match and break down the wall of insecurities he'd built.
Song: El Dorado
Reason? Being named for the fabled city of gold does have it's benefits, but Dorado doesn't like his name. He feels a certain expectation of himself to be special, golden, and better that anyone else. He was always treated a bit differently than the others, due to his name's extravagant origins and the unique quipping around his neck. To others, it looked like some sort of necklace, or embellishment that set him apart from the others. All through his youth, he'd wanted to be able to horse around like a normal foal, but he could never fit in. When he grew up, he was quite normal, which seemed to disappoint his elders. Of course, they loved him, but he convinced himself that he wasn't worthy of his name, and now hates any mention of the legendary city.
coming back from a LONG hiatus

wmes meet citrus my characters

I was Apppy, please do not steal
glockenspiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:49 am

Username:
Creole
Equid's Name:
Poe
Height:
14hh
Personality:
He is very strong and powerful, but he pays attention to little things. He is a hopeless romantic who will listen to your story even if he doesn't have time. And he loves to do anything he can to help others. He has a strong love of good literature and music.
Song:
Baby by Justin Beiber
Reason?
The shrill sound of this human's squeaky and pre-puberty-like voice gives him the chills like nails on a chalkboard. Whenever it comes on he rears and bucks and kicks frantically trying to drown it out or make it go away, when he can't, he speeds away and doesn't usually come back-just incase it's still on.

Clicky
Last edited by Lady Tuesday on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items