WME: Mace by p-ond

Based on Click to view
Artist p-ond [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
34 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Mace

Postby p-ond » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:40 am

Find me a picture of some jewellery that would suit her. SAoR.

Another equid with necklace quipping! This time you guys can have a go at adopting her :D
I am judging on the both the name and jewellery here, beware!

Username: Sabatea
Equid's Name: Mace (After the dried, "lacy" reddish cover of a seed of a tree, or a Nutmeg)
Height: 12.3hh
Personality: She is both fiesty and gentle and she takes pride in her appearance. Some might call her 'An old soul in a youthful body', as this is how she acts. Wise beyond her years, she may take care not to risk injury in a time where it may be easier to do just that. She is wary of anything or anyone that she feels may cause her harm, and she strives to keep away from them and develope and grow on her own or with the aid of someone she dearly trusts.

EDITS: None allowed.
ENDS: After the first nineteen complete forms (equivalent of two pages).

REHOMED TO: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=22847
Last edited by p-ond on Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
p-ond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Golden Bay

Postby Sabatea » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:50 am

Username: Sabatea
Equid's Name: Mace (After the dried, "lacy" reddish cover of a seed of a tree, or a Nutmeg)
Personality: She is both fiesty and gentle and she takes pride in her appearance. Some might call her 'An old soul in a youthful body', as this is how she acts. Wise beyond her years, she may take care not to risk injury in a time where it may be easier to do just that. She is wary of anything or anyone that she feels may cause her harm, and she strives to keep away from them and develope and grow on her own or with the aid of someone she dearly trusts.
Picture: http://img0.etsystatic.com/013/1/722011 ... 0_4g87.jpg

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venari » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:51 am

Username: Venari
Equid's Name: Sarafeen
Personality: Sarafeen likes you, no matter who you are and what you've done in your past life, this exuberant girl gives everyone a second chance. It's easy to try to rekindle lost trust with Sarafeen as she honestly dislikes holding grudges and having that nagging feeling that it isn't the way she should act. Sarafeen was raised with strong morals and a strict, polite way of living life and that part of her never really left her. She doesn't like confrontations, but tends to leave that as nothing of her own buisness and just goes on with her day. And lastly, Sarafeen's polite tone can come off with the subtle hint of charm, and this lovely girl knows it and doesn't mind bending a few rules to get what she wants cx
Picture: Something unique, free flowing, and charming ^-^ link here
    on a hiatus, sorry for the sudden leave guys, personal problems. please understand!

ImagexxxxxxxxxxImage
Venari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:51 am

Username: hi there, i'm l i o n.
Equid's Name: Rhode- There's no specific meaning behind the name, other than Rhode was and ancient island nymph, thought to be the daughter of Poseidon
Personality: Rhode knows she's quite a young, strong, attractive mare and she uses that to her advantage, making her come off as a bit vain, as though she thinks she's above any of the others. This young mare hasn't had all the experience many of the other, older ones have had, so she can be a bit naive or hot-headed when it comes to certain topics, because she always wants to be the one who knows everything; the smartest one there. Despite her young age, Solas can be quite the charmer when it comes to stallions-she enjoys the complimenting, flirting, and wooing that comes with courting any stallion. But don't let her outer shell scare you On the inside, Rhode is a bit shy and gentle, like the nymph she was named after. She's an avid nature-lover and likes life on the simpler side.
Picture: Image-a dreamcatcher necklace to let all good dreams come to her, but ward off the evil ones. Along with the catcher, each feather represents an important piece of her life.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFlies » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:52 am

Username: SnowFlies
Equid's Name: Teaa
Personality: She's very much a gentle spirit, elegant in her movements, who prefers to only live within the present, leaving what past of hers behind and not allowing herself to decipher the future. She's a stubborn girl, however, and it may take several good reasons for her to keep a hold of her ideas. And when ever she hurts of offends another, she feels bad even though she may have had a right to her actions. And in turn, will then apologize no matter the circumstances. Teaa is also a bit of a storyteller, to tell wonderous tales of explorers to younger ones, or even the older lot. She does this because she loves the feeling of being away from reality, to enter another world where there can be far less pain and it just happens to make others happy. And if all she manages to do is give someone a smile at the end of the day, Teaa will feel better in an ensece despite her own emotions.
Picture: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/ ... 7e6b92.jpg
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
| DAMs | Nukittas | Tezari | WMEs |

■ I do not take art commissions for pets; therefore do not ask.
■ I have a tendency of reading PMs and not answering them right away - please don't take it personally, I'm just busy with work and getting distracted.
■ WMEs and other characters are not for sale.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wishful Thinking. » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:02 pm

Username: LoveWolves815
Equid's Name: Pearl
Personality: Kind, respectful and calm.
Picture: c:
Wishful Thinking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:08 pm

Username: SpartanAmethyst
Equid's Name: Topaz; Latin for "golden gem".
Personality: Graceful and elegant, but very stubborn.
Picture: A topaz for Topaz <3
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittehkat<3 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:09 pm

Omg I need to sneak on more xD

Username: kittehkat<3
Equid's Name: Myra is the name I choose >:3
Personality: this mare is a laid back sort of Equid, she's always sleeping as well. Her sleepiness has worried her friends as most of the time she can appear almost dead under the shade of a tree of under a cliff hanging. She though loves to dream. In her fanstays, she feel invincible and loves to pretend to fly or go anywhere amaginable. She can't grasp why other equids don't follow in her footsteps, so she keeps it to herself after multiple attempts of trying to get her friend to try. Other then that, she adores to find flowers. It seems odd, but that is what this WME does in her free time. Her favorite one is the one that best matched her eye color, mixed with the scent of almost honeysuckle. She adores it, and often scares away any bunnies that try to nibble on its green leaves.
Picture:
i love this xD

I own no rights to the image I linked above. I found it on kaboodle.com :3
Currently-Bored
-WME's
-DAM's
Kittehkat<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icetea~ » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:17 pm

Username: *icetea*
Equid's Name: Seraphina
Personality: (As long or short as you like.)
Picture: (I noting the little red marking she has on her tail so this seemed to fit. Also the natural colored gold, if not white gold would look good against her so i think)
http://www.artfire.com/uploads/product/8/778/93778/5993778/5993778/large/gold_garnet_necklace_14k_goldfill_january_birthstone_red_gem_pendant_105b95a8.jpg
icetea~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:17 pm

Username: flicka
Equid's Name: anastasia
Personality: Anastasia is a sweet mare with a fiery streak; if you get on her bad side she'll make you have a very very bad day. but she is often seen as a closed up individual until she gets to know someone. then she can be smiling and laughing. looking as beautiful as a sunrise.
Picture:Image
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me