WME: Light Steel Grey Tobiano by Copper96

Based on Click to view
Artist Copper96 [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Light Steel Grey Tobiano

Postby Copper96 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:52 am

Ok since every one loved the other Silver Dapple Grey Stallion, i made another Grey stallion for all of you! This will be a similar contest to the other one.

To Win this Stally give him a name and explain it/what it means, give him a short personality (2-3 sentences), and find me a Picture of a Mule.

Username: ~Trompy
Name: Brennen
Name Meaning: It means "burning" in German-I gave this name to him because of his personality.
Height: 15 hh
Personality: He is a gentle giant, and his beautiful blue-green eyes give it away. He has a burning passion for helping others and as the saying goes, "he couldn't hurt a fly". He will help a butterfly out of a spiderweb, put a baby bird back in it's nest if it's not ready to fly, and he will watch where he steps as to avoid injuring any snakes or frogs. He will even spend an entire winter day gathering food to take back to a nursing or pregnant mare, even it it means he has to go hungry.
Last edited by Copper96 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Steel Grey

Postby Charchar2 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:54 am

Username: Charchar2
Name: Caymin
Name meaning: type of reptile, similar to a crocodile ; u ;
Height: 13,3 hh
Personality: He's very stubborn but also adventurous. He can be quite a gentleman & also loves flirting with the ladies though, and would love to settle down & have a family ... someday.
Picture: Image
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Remini » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:56 am

Username: ~Remini~
Name: Loki
Name Meaning: trickster; god of discord and mischief
Height: 14.4, tall stally <3
Personality: Tempermental, a jokester, flashy, and proud, Loki is a bit of a jerk and standoff-ish type, and he's very eager to start fights and he has a natural ability to anger others. He doesn't always listen, and when he does he finds ways to mess things up on purpose, in that way you could say Loki is your classic jock type, he tends to make fun of others, sometimes even on accident. Although he can be mean, he does prefer to hang out with people unlike himself so he surrounds himself with just about everyone who'll tolerate him, so he'd normally be considered an odd character, who has an extremely flashy personality and is an extremely proud stallion, and values that over a lot of things others would consider more important.
Picture:
This picture was so cute I couldn't resist xD
▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞©
Remini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abhorsen » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:58 am

Username: Abhorsen
Name: Aquarius
Name Meaning: Water-bearer. Fitting since he's silver. This name just wouldn't fit a bay or chestnut! Also his quip reminds me of a waterfall!
Height: 14hh
Personality: HE IS THE TOUGHEST STALLION IN THE ENTIRE WORLD HEAR HIM ROAR!!! Just kidding, Aquarius is more the type that is in the background, trying to blend in. He's usually worried about something, but it is more of a quiet concern, not high stress.
Picture:Image
Live and let live.
Abhorsen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:00 am

Username: maluruloki
Name: Izak Silverspur
Name Meaning: Izak, variant of Issac, "laughter" / Silverspur, sounded awesome. X)
Height: 15hh
Personality: Izak is fascinated with actions and reactions, especially when it affects others. "What happens if..." seems to be his motto. For example, if I kick this rock down a hill, it starts a small rockslide and buries a nice patch of clover...oops.
Picture: Image - Whoops. 8D

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonimpala67 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:04 am

Username: hachster54
Name: Grassetto
Name Meaning: It means "bold" in Italian.
Height: 14.2 hh
Personality: Grasseto is playful and spunky. He loves to run, and is never serious. He is a great friend, and is very supportive, but he isn't one to sit down and talk.
Picture: Image -it was so cute, I had to choose this one.
Last edited by demonimpala67 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The loneliest people are the kindest.
The saddest people smile the brightest.
The most damaged people are the wisest.
All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."
-unknown

ImageImageImageImage

demonimpala67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:05 am

Username: JerseyDusk
Name: Renegade
Name Meaning: A person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.
Height: 12.3 hh
Personality: Renegade is a mutinous and defiant stallion, although he does not always look it. He'd be the first to try to break reform and would lead the revolution and not stop until death take his last breath. Ren is not afraid to push limits and will always try to bend rules; although somewhere inside he knows what is right and what is wrong, it's just he hardly uses that knowledge on the outside.
Picture: I had to <3
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Manx » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:06 am

Username: Manx
Name: Talos
Name Meaning: Talos is a greek name, which means 'giant protector of Minos island.'
Height: 14.1 hh
Personality: Sticking true to his name, Talos is a loyal and protective defender, one who would never leave another behind. Though at times coming off as cold and unyielding, his truest intention is to keep those who are close to him, and even at times complete strangers, out of harms way. He is also courageous and determined, and can easily keep his head about him in bad situations, a trait that has more than once saved the life of another.
Picture: Here
╔═════════════════════════╗

нєяє ι ѕтαη∂...

{уσυ кєєρ ιт, тσ яємιη∂ уσυ тнαт ∂єєρ вєηєαтн тнє ℓαуєяѕ
σƒ ∂єνισυѕηєѕѕ, уσυ нανє α ѕραяк σƒ ∂є¢єη¢у.

ρєянαρѕ уσυ ¢συℓ∂ вℓσω ση тнαт ѕραяк σ¢¢αѕισηαℓℓу.}
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
| Characters | Dadrika's Rise |
| Revelation of the Past |

...ιη тнє ℓιgнт σƒ ∂αу
╚═════════════════════════╝
Manx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froas » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:10 am

Username: Froas
Name: Fenris
Name Meaning: In Norse mythology, Fenris was a monstrous wolf
Height: 14.3hh
Personality: Although Fenris hides this quality really well, he is very insecure. His low self esteem often keep him from talking to other Equids. Although he is a bit of a flirt sometimes, Fenris isn't too confident in anything he does. You could associate this quality of Fenris with him also being shy or modest. He is intimidated by Equids who are the bubbly type and that know everyone around. He also gets jealous you might say. He's jealous that he doesn't know everyone and that he doesn't have the confidence to just walk up to someone and say hey. Fenris regularly gets annoyed with himself and forces himself to greet others. Most of the time though, he waits for others to greet him in fear of being belittled

Although it may not seem like it, Fenris pays very close attention to his surroundings. He will listen in on other people's conversations out of curiosity. He likes to know what's going on. Yes, I guess you could say he is eavesdropping as well. Fenris doesn't prefer to think of it that though.

In case you haven't already guessed Fenris is very slow to reveal his feelings or emotions. He is untrusting of others and thinks they will make fun of how he feels and taunt him. Fenris instead has a diary he rights his feelings in. He wouldn't dare tell anyone about his diary though. His reserved attitiude seems to annoy people because they can never tell what he is thinking about.
Picture: big mule pic
Froas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloud' » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:32 am

Username: Cloud24
Name: Ironhide
Name Meaning: Ironhide is a character of the transformers series; there, Ironhide was one of the good ones that were the last standing when it comes to saving the world, and fougth until the end
Height: 14,5hh
Personality: his personality is very well shown by the meaning if his name: he is a rather kind and courageous WME, who ia always there to help everybody, and is more thinking of the others then of himself; as he is also a strong guy, most other WMEs see in him a kind of guardian, protecting them whenever its needed
Picture:

When all the trees have been cut down,
when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,
when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me