Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Black paint

Postby x-Birch-x » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:18 pm

Username: Dia.
Equid Name: Keir
Equid Age: 6 Years
Height:15hh
Describe what he looks for in a mate: Keir is quite prideful and as a result is a bit petty and vain. He doesn't intend to settle down with any one 'mate', as that would mean commitment... and how could such a handsome stud do all the mares such a disservice as to leave the dating game? Keir is not attracted by a good personality and he doesn't believe in the saying "what's on the inside is what matters." He bases all of his opinions on appearances and his mares must be good-looking. However, the loud, obnoxious mares tend to scare him off, as they are always the most opinionated and he is quite obnoxious himself. His preference lies with the quiet, innocent, and sweet personalities that he comes across. Despite the fact that he fears commitment, Keir knows to treat his girls well, and it is easier to be kind to a mare when she isn't constantly and loudly voicing her opinions.
Last edited by x-Birch-x on Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys, I check in here once in a while. If you need anything feel free to shoot me a PM!

x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Black paint

Postby Potato. » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:25 pm

Username: Potato.
Equid Name: Vermont
Equid Age: 5
Describe what he looks for in a mate: Well first of all, the gal must be a looker, he wants everyone to envy him for getting such a beautiful mare as his mate. A mare with a pelt colour that pairs up nicely with his, for he always needs to prepare for what their foals would look like, so perhaps more neutral tones such as grey and darker colours. For personality-wise, he need someone who is classy, and isn't afraid to step up for what she believes in, although he does find the quieter girls more adorable. She needs to be confident, easy-going, and easily amused. But most of all, the feelings have to be mutual.
Potato.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerfectWorld » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:37 pm

Username: Staz
Equid Name: Hocx
Equid Age:
Describe what he looks for in a mate:
Hocx isn't usually one to be constantly seeking the affection of the opposite gender, but when he does seek their company he tends to prefer the ones that have more flare to their personality in the sense that they have an abundance of energy. Being much more reserved himself (particularly when it comes to flirting), he does enjoy someone who can compliment his nature by taking the lead of things....though he refuses to openly admit that he's into the more bubbly type. Rather stern when it comes to being questioned about getting a mate he can be quite stubborn when a mare is trying to convince him she's a worthy breeding partner, however, nothing to him is more attractive, even if he claims it's incredibly unappealing, than when he sees a female who is bold and prominent with her beliefs and is able to express her opinions openly without fear of opposition.

gahh your designs<33 *u*
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecan » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Username: Cobweb
Equid Name: Tsuyo - 'strength' in Japanese; in this case it is not referring to physical strength, but willpower.
Equid Age: 6
Describe what he looks for in a mate: First of all, it doesn't matter if his mate isn't vibrantly gorgeous, although he would love to have a stunning mate. It doesn't matter if she has a physical defect or not. What Tsuyo is looking for in his soul mate is the beauty behind the physical appearance. Kindness and gentleness appeal very much to Tsuyo, who is quite a gentleman himself, and compassion is the most important to him. However, he does like it if his mate has a fiery streak - it shows that she has the bravery to stand and speak out to correct a wrong. He especially loves it if she showers attention on him, and he will do it in turn.
pecan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:05 pm

Username: Dia.
Equid Name: Keir
Equid Age: 6 Years
Describe what he looks for in a mate: Keir is quite prideful and as a result is a bit petty and vain. He doesn't intend to settle down with any one 'mate', as that would mean commitment... and how could such a handsome stud do all the mares such a disservice as to leave the dating game? Keir is not attracted by a good personality and he doesn't believe in the saying "what's on the inside is what matters." He bases all of his opinions on appearances and his mares must be good-looking. However, the loud, obnoxious mares tend to scare him off, as they are always the most opinionated and he is quite obnoxious himself. His preference lies with the quiet, innocent, and sweet personalities that he comes across. Despite the fact that he fears commitment, Keir knows to treat his girls well, and it is easier to be kind to a mare when she isn't constantly and loudly voicing her opinions.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:47 pm

Username: XxCarpeNoctemxX
Equid Name: Marston
Describe what he looks for in a mate: In Marshall's own words, "Im not real picky. I'll take decent gal with a great personality. Every guy wants the prettiest gals there are with the best attitude, but that's just a dream ain't it?" Marshall looks for a personality over looks. He'd take the smart over the vain, the charitable over the greedy. She'll have to be able to deal with his western like attitude and slang as well as his urge to spoil her rotten. He would need someone who was ready to settle down with him. Take it slow if you will. She'll need to be able to deal with him through the best and worst of times. He'll make mistakes, some worse than others, but he needs someone loyal. Loyalty is what he find most attractive. If the mare can stick with him for the long run he'll stick by her. He likes it when a girl is not afraid to speak her mind. If she thinks he's being a jerk, he wants her to tell him so. If he doesn't know what's wrong he can't fix it.
Last edited by stabbrielle on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Remini » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Username: ~Remini~
Equid Name: Khal
Equid Age: Five Years
Describe what he looks for in a mate: Khal looks for a mate who's feisty and wild, yet playful and cute. Someone he could tease and not have them be offended, someone he could truly be himself around. He would never admit it though, of course. It'd be too sappy to say aloud, but he wants someone perfect for him in every way. A mare who wouldn't mind being doted on, and would allow him to be protective of her. He also wants a mare who'd give him attention and not look at another, and have eyes only for him. He's a bit selfish in that way, but he wants his mate all to himself. Of course he's not too over protective, only when he feels she'd be in danger. He's a bit picky, he won't just rush into having a mate because he wants one, he'd wait until he found his perfect mate.
▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞©
Remini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxtrot101 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:56 pm

Username: Foxtrot101
Equid Name: Host
Equid Age: 5 years
Describe what he looks for in a mate: Host is very picky about who he wishes to make his mate. He doesn't want a mare who will act like a child around other males while he is watching or is told. The things he look for are personality, a sense of humor and the most important, commitment. The mare's personality must have a caring,nice, friendly side which is followed with being bold. He doesn't really want to deal with a mate who is scared of everything and expect him to do everything. A sense of humor would be nice, if he made a joke he would like to see her laughing and giggling. Commitment; it's a word that means a lot to him. The mare must be willing to stick with him through the thick and thin. Even when things look back, he would like to see her there trying to make things better alongside him.

My Ahz Neosia <3

Info wrote:
Looking for art of my persona, will pay in a re-released '08 pet.
Foxtrot101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloud' » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:01 pm

Username: Cloud24
Equid Name: Staz
Equid Age: 9
Describe what he looks for in a mate: Of course, as the first view counts, she needs to be looking awesome in his eyes - which means she should be light-coloured, palomino or sandy colours are his favourite on females.
Next, she needs to be someone to laught and have fun with - this is really important to him as he hates nothing more than bad mood or not being able to laugh about (sometimes stupid) things. Besides that, she just needs to fit him, also she should be allegiant, cause if he once falls in love he will be bound to her forever and not look at any other females!

When all the trees have been cut down,
when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,
when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Username: { shannon
Equid Name: Lumos
Describe what he looks for in a mate: He looks for females who have a good sense of humour and like to play around sometimes. He likes females who don't take everything serious, and who aren't bossy and tell him what to do.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me