Artist p-ond [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 4
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Kerys

Postby p-ond » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:05 pm

Readopted; now owned by Tigermay

Shading added on request.

I'll be judging this girl on both name and personality- based on how well I feel they suit her. The challenge here is to convey her whole persona in only one paragraph!

Username: Tigermay (183752)
Equid's Name: Kerys
Height: 14.2hh
Personality: [Originally written by Zax (76785)] Karys is a special girl, and her age has not been an easy one to achieve; her past events have left her traumatized, and she shows it without even knowing with a twitchy lower lip. She is very self-preservative, and will look out for number one before anyone else when danger erupts despite consciously acknowledging that she take care of the herd. When she is not on the alert, a rare occasion indeed, she attempts to atone for her mistakes by teaching the younger equids of her herd how to stay safe and protect themselves and each other, so they do not end up like she did. Despite her rough road, she has fought through it and will always strive to make a change for the better in both herself and those around her. There are few moments where she is easy going, but when she actually lets her tail down and enjoys a little piece of life, it is the only time when she feels pure bliss; a precious experience she shall treasure in her memories forever.
Last edited by p-ond on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
p-ond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Dapple Buckskin Minimal Tobiano

Postby sapphirespirit » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:22 pm

Username: sapphirespirit
Equid's Name: Niabi
Personality:Feisty and fearless, yet gentle and true. She's also real playful, and rarely feels blue; Though crossing her path wrong isn't something I'd do. Niabi is a leader-she doesn't take lip. She is meant to stand out, even without a quip. She's majestic, proud, and a tad bit bossy; She'll certainly captivate you, with her gems- verdant and mossy.

Not the best paragraph, but she is beautiful! well done!
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Sanctum In The Swamplands ,Sapphy's Carousel Menagerie
Silverbell Ranch Cattle Adopt, Eletoo,Aduiri
Seeking Stamps for my adoptables! Pm if interested.
I'm an artist at these adoptables:
Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

Seeking Art for my Fursona! Please PM me if interested!

My Cottonwood Horses (huge wip)
My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Hounds and Siberian River Hounds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnigmaticJackal » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:23 pm

Username: EnigmaticJackal
Equid's Name: Hyades
Personality: Her name says a lot of who she is, Hyades were the sisterhood of nymphs that brought rain. She is a sensitive soul weak to harsh words and wrongful judgement. Despite her seemingly fragile nature she is quick to stand up for others, no matter the reason. Hyades doesn't trust just anyone but those she is close with, it could take years to find a way into her heart. Overall Hyades is reserved, thoughtful, and caring, just another innocent heart in the world.
Old Phone Who Dis?
EnigmaticJackal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zax » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Username: Zax
Equid's Name: Karys (Soldier/Warrior in Lithuanian)
Personality: Karys is a special girl, and her age has not been an easy one to achieve; her past events have left her traumatized, and she shows it without even knowing with a twitchy lower lip. She is very self-preservative, and will look out for number one before anyone else when danger erupts despite consciously acknowledging that she take care of the herd. When she is not on the alert, a rare occasion indeed, she attempts to atone for her mistakes by teaching the younger equids of her herd how to stay safe and protect themselves and each other, so they do not end up like she did. Despite her rough road, she has fought through it and will always strive to make a change for the better in both herself and those around her. There are few moments where she is easy going, but when she actually lets her tail down and enjoys a little piece of life, it is the only time when she feels pure bliss; a precious experience she shall treasure in her memories forever.
|| Belgian Kelpie Adopts! ||

|| Livestream [on/off] ||
|| ||

Zax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:28 pm

Username: SpartanAmethyst
Equid's Name: Lerajie;; the name of a fallen angel who appears as an archer in green. Lera for short.
Personality: Quite the mysterious spirit, Lera is one of the "Lost Ones", a filly abandoned at a very young age when a predator separated her from her mother. She was never taught the true meaning of right and wrong nor the feeling of true family, so she often errs in her actions, and doesn't know how to apologize for them or make the relationship, if any, right again. Lera is an independent spirit, raising herself as best as she could, learning to survive the hard way throughout the harsh winter that followed the separation. At her best, though, Lerajie is very focused, motivated, and strong, a fixed point in an ever changing world, helping Arivin to keep the herd tightly bound together. On her downside, though, Lerajie can be very antisocial, brash, straightforward and agressive towards outsiders, whether they mean well or not.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazyh0tcakes » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:31 pm

Username: Crazyh0tcakes
Equid's Name: Idril
Personality: Idril is a very soft spoken mare. She has very few friends, most consider her an outcast, but she would do anything for those she is close to. Her friends see that is very intelligent and just enjoys being alone where she can think uninterrupted about everything around her. She enjoys the night when most other equids are asleep because she doesn't have to try to abide by the social expectations that are present when all the other equids are awake. Idril is a peaceful mare who knows what she likes and is perfectly comfortable begin thought of as a little odd.
Crazyh0tcakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:32 pm

Username: WildHorse32
Equid's Name: Maryanne
Personality:
Maryanne is a Very Spunky, Wild, and Young at Heart; Equid.
Maryanne is a Very Laid-Back, with always being in an Excellent Mood.
There are Times though she may get off hand and annoy her friends, but not in any ways they'd stop being her friend.
Who said she is an irresponsible Equid? Maryanne's Goal is to be a Mother of 3 Foals with the Same Mate, without Swapping to a New Stallion, and just live a Happy Family Life!
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abhorsen » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:49 pm

Username: Abhorsen
Equid's Name: Jada Binx
Personality: You think you could describe me in five sentences, really? You do realize that this is ME - Jada Binx - you're trying to describe, right? I'm not some simpleton that can be boiled down to a mere paragraph. You could write a novel and a half and BARELY scrape the surface of who I am. To be quite honest, I'm fairly annoyed with you right about now, and I'd like you to be on your way so I can get back to things that actually matter.
Live and let live.
Abhorsen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndpine » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Username: evergreen.
Equid's Name: Quetzal
Personality:
Some would say Quetzal is a bit of a short fuse and snappish, which can definitely be true. She is impetuous and reckless, which can lead to her saying or doing something argumentive. But she can also be very friendly and sociable, laughing and joking with her friends. Unfortunately, these two sides of her- the friendly and the short-tempered- can switch in a single moment, which means you must tread carefully around her. But she can show surprising sensitivity and kindness at certain moments.
houndpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Wolfgirl_ » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:55 pm

Username: _wolfgirl_
Equid's Name: Jua (Swahili for the sun. Stands for the color of her coat and her personality)
Personality: Jua has a hot and fiery spirit and temper, which can in many cases get her in trouble with some of the older equids. Jua also has endless energy, in which seems to spread to all those around her. Jua also looks on the positive side of all things in life, or trys to at least, for her temper occasionally gets the better of her. She has a very true heart; and is always pursuing her goals and dreams. Jua lastly is a free spirit and feels th need to explore the world; for she is driven and forver chasing the sun.

Avatar by: .Ghost. / Art by: SnivelGriff / My WMEs / My GOS / My Khimaira / My DAMs

_Wolfgirl_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me