WME: Atlantice by p-ond

Based on Click to view
Artist p-ond [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
38 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Atlantice

Postby p-ond » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:45 pm

To try for this girl, give her a name that includes the letter C. Shading added on request.

Username: Oddly Shaded
Equid's Name: Atlantice (Pronounced - At lan tis as in the lost city)
Height: 13.3hh
Personality: Atlantice is a confident but sweet equid. She doesn't like the thought of hurting others but can occasionally come off a little cocky and up herself. Though that is nothing like what she actually is like on the inside, that means little to the tiny foals she approaches who often become timid. Though once everyone gets over her strong confident appearance they come to see how sweet and misunderstood she actually is. We like to think that Atlantice is somewhat lost behind her appearance, but she comes together nicely once you find the tip of her tail (Meaning once you've found out everything about her ;P). The 5 year old Atlantice is still quite bouncy and playful when she gets in the mood, but as she is on the verge of adult hood she has begun her daily ritual of an adult equids life. Grazing and then drinking then hiking then grazing.

Atlantice is also partially domesticated, though wild. She lives on a range where she is often brought in for foaling and covering. But this is only a new ritual to her as she was only "caught" about 1 year ago and is yet to have a foal of her own. Though she does not envy the other mares whom all have had the struggles of foal birth. Atlantice's confident appearance has also heeded her freedom, as she seems too fiery to be kept as a working-quid. Atlantice is very friendly towards other equids and happily strikes up a conversation as long as the other equid isn't "afraid" of her confidence!
Last edited by p-ond on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
p-ond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Dark Dapple Grey Overo

Postby Oddly Shaded » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:46 pm

Username: Oddly Shaded
Equid's Name: Atlantice (Pronounced - At lan tis as in the lost city)
Personality: Atlantice is a confident but sweet equid. She doesn't like the thought of hurting others but can occasionally come off a little cocky and up herself. Though that is nothing like what she actually is like on the inside, that means little to the tiny foals she approaches who often become timid. Though once everyone gets over her strong confident appearance they come to see how sweet and misunderstood she actually is. We like to think that Atlantice is somewhat lost behind her appearance, but she comes together nicely once you find the tip of her tail (Meaning once you've found out everything about her ;P). The 5 year old Atlantice is still quite bouncy and playful when she gets in the mood, but as she is on the verge of adult hood she has begun her daily ritual of an adult equids life. Grazing and then drinking then hiking then grazing.

Atlantice is also partially domesticated, though wild. She lives on a range where she is often brought in for foaling and covering. But this is only a new ritual to her as she was only "caught" about 1 year ago and is yet to have a foal of her own. Though she does not envy the other mares whom all have had the struggles of foal birth. Atlantice's confident appearance has also heeded her freedom, as she seems too fiery to be kept as a working-quid. Atlantice is very friendly towards other equids and happily strikes up a conversation as long as the other equid isn't "afraid" of her confidence!
Last edited by Oddly Shaded on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oddly Shaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:48 pm

Username: SpartanAmethyst
Equid's Name: Cairi: Japanese: "yearning, loyal"
Personality: Gentle and alluring, Cairi is the one equid you can always count on to listen to your problems. She loves to solve puzzles and give advice, often going out of her way to help another in need. She's particularly fond of foals, possibly due to the fact that she wants foals of her own one day. A dreamer and free-hearted spirit, Cairi very rarely strays from her herd but doesn't mind a little bit of adventure every now and again. On her downside though, she tends to have low self-esteem, and often sells herself short of her true potential.
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maliera » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:50 pm

Username: ~Adelaide~
Equid's Name: Caliera (promounced Cal-eer-ah)
Personality: Caliera is a hyper, high energy, positive kind of gal. nothing and i mean nothing can put a frown on this mares face. when someones down you know shes gonna do anything and everything to brighten their day. Caliera is also very and i mean veerrryyy active one minute shes standing there doing nothing there next shes flying down the field after a bird; she likes to chase birds.
Last edited by Maliera on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maliera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zax » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:50 pm

What an interesting girl! Dat eye..
|| Belgian Kelpie Adopts! ||

|| Livestream [on/off] ||
|| ||

Zax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliej1995 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:50 pm

Username: elliej1995
Equid's Name: Cinema (when I first saw her complete desgin this song came to mind http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJXKZkf8 ... ycMRIKxbfT)
Personality: Fist off she is very showy. Cinema loves to show off in front of stallions and other mares. When she was younger she would do whatever she could to get everyone in her herds attention. Cinema loves to prance around and high step trot. When it comes to personal life though she is the sweetest any mare could be. She is also one of the most loyal equids you could meet. Cinema is very into love. She wants to be the matchmaker for every one of her mare friends and hopes to find that one perfect stallion that will think of her just like the song she is named after.
Last edited by elliej1995 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
herd art by pedunkle^^ImageImageImage Are you a Sonographer?!
elliej1995

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charchar2 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:52 pm

congrats c:
Last edited by Charchar2 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rax » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:52 pm

Username: Raxacorico
Equid's Name: Camlann (As in the battle in the Arthurian Legends; Cam for short)
Personality: Camlann is very intelligent and thoughtful below her shell of confidence. She often acts a bit goofy and carefree to fit in with other equids, but can be herself when she trusts her surroundings. When Cam's not getting the other equids riled up, she is a sweetie and would try to lay in your lap if she could. It is quite difficult to win Cam's trust, if she seems too headstrong with someone it usually means she's not too comfortable with them. If you've had her shove her head into your chest to cuddle and nuzzle her nose on your cheek you've probably befriended her. Cam has the physique of a wild equid and was born in the mountains, but her adoration of people makes you think she was born and raised on a ranch.
Last edited by rax on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*PSA i am an awful human being + suPEr busy and will take forever to get back to ur pms and such sorry*

doing;
    screaming
mood;
    frustrated
thinkin';
    @ me please
    chill
song;
    first
    -cold war kids
lyric from the song;
    i do not deserve
    to wait around forever
    when you were there
    first
ImageImageImageImageImage
rax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:53 pm

Username: Flicka
Equid's Name: Camillia
Personality: Camilla is a soft caring mare be it stallion, mare or foal. She has a intoxicating sweetness. She is naïve however and often gives the benefit of the doubt to those who do not deserve it truly and would take advantage of her. But she has deep rooted hope in her heart for a better world and as a result trys to show others her love and joy that this world gives her even if they cant always see it. She does get hurt often but she smiles even when it hurts because it might give others the strength to keep going to. She's a very thoughtful and sensitive mare.
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby henley » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Username: Illuminati
Equid's Name: (Must include the letter C!)
Personality: (A paragraph- in this case five sentences- AT LEAST)

Nevermind, not feeling a connection...
Last edited by henley on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
haitus until September 20th

not well, so sorry.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me