Based on Click to view
Artist bonk [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
109 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiamara #309 - EXTENDED

Postby bonk » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:45 am

Extended until July 15

EDIT: I have decided that you can do art AND a story, not one or the other. So feel free to add as much as you want.

omg the stars are so bad OTL
sorry sorry ;-;

to win this girl fill out the form

Code: Select all
name;
personality;
art or story;

no extras
max 3 art pieces
dont make stories too long bc i dont want to read long things\
prettying up is allowed
ends on june 30
Last edited by bonk on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
hey i kinda quit cs hahahaha oops
bonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #309

Postby Novi » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:47 am

name; Celaeno
This is the name of a real star, click.
personality; WIP
story; WIP, how many words?
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star note » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:54 am

Marking. This is gorgeous! The stars aren't bad!!!}}
star note

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toccata » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:54 am

I don't feel the connection anymore good luck to y'all
Last edited by toccata on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
toccata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I.Write.Sins » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:56 am

name; Yozora
which means night sky
personality;
art or story;
Last edited by I.Write.Sins on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I.Write.Sins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:56 am

Edit: someone deserves her more than me. ^^
Last edited by maluruloki on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:59 am

{ name }
Dusk ->
First thing that came to mind when I saw this beauty.
It just seemed to fit her for some reason ^^

{ personality }
Bright ->
She's so very bright, not the smartest crayon in the box but she's the shiniest. She is always smiling and is almost never serious, she tends to bee the life of the party. She shines like a star, and some are just drawn to her. She has a twinkling laugh and is very funny, she tends to tell many stories and some are untrue but she lets everyone know this somehow. One kia said "She's like a light to moths"

Funny ->
Deeper into her funny self she jokes the pain away. It's seemingly a character flaw, she can't ever get serious about too much and when she does, her world is ending. Not like "OMG my phone broke! My world is ending, AHHH!" but more like "If you don't run, they'll kill you too." kind of world ending. Some find her lack of seriousness annoying

Her Quirk ->
She has this.. thing about people who don't want to be her friend or at least acquaintance, she hates it. She always thinks she did something wrong. I makes her feel really vulnerable, and insecure; which she also hates.

Creative ->
She can just think of something and start to do it, she can come with many ways to do something. She loves to watch the stars at night and try to think of new ways to see them.

Kind ->
Although she can be annoyingly funny she also has this nack for cheering people up, though she's kind of made it her mission, to cheer those who are sad or upset up. She has good intentions but occasionally how she does it isn't as amazing. Other times she is funny, interesting, and can draw people to her like a light to bugs.

[img]one%20goes%20here[/img]

Trusting ->
She's easy to trust but she does hide stuff and never has really fully trusted anyone. It's not that she doesn't want to, it's just that she couldn't. She never knew why, but she would never give anyone's secrets out if someone threatened her life. She simply wouldn't, but again she's always happy and never really has time to think these things.

Party Girl ->
This is going to be slightly... ironic, but as soon as dusk falls and most of the world sleeps she gets up to party. She loves talking and being around all the night owls like herself. It's the perfect scene for her, though she would never drink or anything. She often finds herself wearing sunglasses and sleeping in as the sun comes up.

So Not a Morning Person ->
If you wake her up she's not responsible for any injuries. Beware, she is not a happy camper in the mornings, especially really early. When she wakes up completely she her normal happy self but if you interrupt her sleep in any way you might as well be dead.

Absent Minded ->
Dusk is a tad bit of a.. well a blonde. She can forget something but randomly remember something else. Like she can walk into a room to get something, totally forget and think "Oh I'm so hungry"

Hopeless Romantic ->
It's not as bad as it sounds, she just dreams of finding her soul mate and really appreciates romantic, cheesy, sweet things. Warning boys, if you break her heart you may have some pretty mean friends up to bat, she's just that friendly.

(After I typed this I realized how much you probably don't want to read it, so sorry! It just feels right, the personality.. Now on to the story we go!)

{ story }
(Told from Dusk's P.O.V., sort of, you'll see what I mean.)

"A story!? I'm great at those, you know." She thinks for a moment... "..Okay, a story about.. what?....Any ideas?" before anyone can say anything she almost shouts "Wait! I've got it, it's been on my mind for a bit." She says her face turning eerily serious. "This.. this story actually happened. I'm not making up some tale." She starts and stops looking at you dead serious.

"Anyways, it was about a year ago I guess, but I was helping a friend. I would tell you who, but I'm sure you don't know them." She pauses again and her face falls a bit. "You see, me and my mother where never close, but me and my dad where so much alike, we never stopped being around each other." Her face becomes blank as she recalls her memories. "My dad and my mom didn't get along all the time but their love was just.. something else.." She gets a small smile and a remembering glint to her eyes. "When my dad died, my mom was lost. So was I, I just let her sink into oblivion, mostly because I didn't know how to help her or myself at the time. Anyways my.. friend came along about 6 months after and helped my mom.." She looks at you like she's happy about something, probably making you a bit suspicious.

"He told her "One day I'll need your family's help, I'm sure you will." He was right, while my mom was better because of this brilliant friend of mine, he was losing his place in the world. He was always quiet and never missed. His family was murdered, that's how he helped my mom, plus he reminded her of her unborn son, because she had a miscarriage before she had me. So as he lost his way, I had found mine and then one day he showed up. About 2 years ago my mom passed, like I said about a year ago he showed up."

"He said this "My more distant family just gave me casserole at my brother's funeral.. Then they.. just went on living their lives as though I were never there. As if I meant nothing to them. I've never really been a.....You see, there are these people you come across occasionally. These bright, bright lights. They drift through life effortlessly. Unforgettable. I'm not one of them. I want to be needed. Or at least to be missed." He had paused and looked at me with a sadly sweet expression. "You are one of those, just like at Dusk, your the frist bright star in the sky." He said and I shook my head and told him. "You'll find your way, I needed you for my mom, and now you need someone. Not to be needed. I don't need to miss you cause your right here!" I had laughed and poked him lightly. "I may be the last star around at Dawn and the first at Dusk, but your the one that wow's people, like the sun, except until they bother to get close to you, they'll never know." After that and many other long conversations He left, And I haven't seen him since, nor do i think I ever will. But I know one thing, he's doing something great." She ended with a huge smile, this was something she like to share.

{ art }

[img]one%20goes%20here[/img]
Last edited by .The Bootless Box. on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
h

Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby,
-------------------------------------------------
Da - Characters - LOC - WOI
-------------------------------------------------

.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:02 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I love her ;u; *Dies* I wanna do both art and a story. She will definitely get art! I can see her ball gown already! Oh man I will roleplay her like crazy. I love star themes!

Lunar Andromeda Skies is her name Lunar is her first name Andromeda is her middle name and sky is her last name. Most either call her Lune or sky. Her first name is Andromeda it is a star along with the legendary percesus's daughter from Greek mythology. Yes I gave her a full name. I hope that's okay.

" Look at her go on the dancefloor
She's amazing on the dancefloor
When she moves, girl I want more
Keep it going girl, like I got an encore "

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mutliple Personalities
Lunar is a perfect example of a person with multiple personality disorder. They all seem to switch at certain times like at night she calls herself Sky. In the mornings she is Luna. And during the day just call her what ever. She tends to switch over personas quickly. Its either one or the other no grey area.
Party Animal
This is classic sky she loves to party at night and go all out. She is always up for good rager. She is always flirting and outgoing.
Wise
This would be Luna the morning girl. She tends to give alot of good advice although not always correct she still tries. She makes good decisionsand is the best one of the group.
Rebellious
This would also be Sky. She has alittle trouble with authority and doesnt like being bossed around. She is a go-it-alone type if gal and no will change her.
Unique
She is definitely different. She has the multiple personality disorder. She is also a good dancer. She loves to dance its the way she is. Dancing is her life no matter what. She has a talent when it cones to dancing.
Curious
She has always been very curious and that tends to get her in alot of touble. Curiousity takes over on her alot. It just hits her and she is gone.
Sweetheart
She is a huge sweetheart he is always nice no matter the situation. She would stop to help anyone even if they were her worst enemy. She is just an all around kind soul.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
" She got my heart jumpin'
And my adrenalin pumpin' and gunnin'
Like ain't nobody ever seen. As a matter of fact I've seen this woman all up in my dreams
Whippin' and flippin' and stackin' and slappin'
I'm attacking after she back it up and make it DROP."

The sun is just setting, the air is cooling and the fireflies are begining to arrive.

Soon its dark and i smile. I leap from my rock and search for a good party. I heard there was one just off of hokani falls. I jump into a sprint running for the falls that were just infront of me.

I arrive hearing the beating of different things to create music. I hear the sound of tail beating on a deer skin drum. I loved that instrament! I jump forward and ru to the crowd of kias. I smile widely.
"Everybodyyyy!!!" I yell and everyone turns and yells my name sky. I smile and let the music take over. I begin to shake my rump letting my tail follow behind. I toss my head my feathers bouncing. I laugh lightly. Then the music stops and i open my eyes to see people frozen staring at the sky. I see as something on fire falls from the sky. Alot of the others turn and run. I jump up and scale the side of the hill. It had crashed on top. I had to see what it was. I climb from ledge to ledge. I throw my paws over the top and pull myself up. I see the burning wreck and something fall from it. I frown and step closer. The scent of singed hair fills my nose. I cringe. Ew. I step closer to the body. It was strange and two legged. I didnt like the look of this creature. It looks up at me. I jump back and screech. It reaches for me and i jump over. I see it take its last breath i sigh. Poor thing. I poke around it. Was this. No it couldnt be. It was! It was a human. The charred flesh made it hard for me to realize it was a human. But it was. I poke it with my paw and turn to leave. I guess it was just another late night party story. I throw a smile on and continue down to where the music had continued to beat on.

"Look at her go on the dancefloor
She's amazing on the dancefloor
When she moves, girl I want more
Keep it going girl, like I got an encore
You got me saying"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

✮LunarAndromeda ✮Skies

Finally finished. Took me awhile. Did all this from my tablet and phone. Im pretty proud even if i dont win.
Last edited by anomaly. on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mazkerati » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:05 pm

name;
personality;
art or story;
Mazkerati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lierre » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:09 pm

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
―Les Brown

Stella Luna
The name Stella Luna literally means "Star Moon". Stella is her first name, while Luna is her last name. This name is ladylike and graceful, just like this Kia. The name was also inspired by the children's book, Stellaluna by Janell Cannon. Stellaluna was my favorite book when I was a child and it would mean the world to me to win a Kia that reminds me of the simple days of childhood.
Gentle
Stella is very gentle and tender-hearted. She has a motherly aspect to her and is always willing to go out of her way to help a younger or weaker Kiamara than herself. Her paws are very nimble and she is especially good at taking care of young Kiamaras.

Shy
Stella is quite timid and gets scared very easily. She hates being around too many Kiamaras at once, especially if she doesn't know them. She hates those situations because she doesn't like talking to others.

Insecure
Stella is extremely insecure about herself. She hates nearly every part about herself and doubts herself a lot. Her main insecurities is her appearance and her introverted personality.

Hopeful
Despite being negative about herself, Stella is always hopeful that someday she'll change. She hopes to become more outgoing and positive about herself. She also hopes to one day find someone who will love her for who is.

Reserved
It is very hard to break Stella's shell due to her tough childhood. She was often bullied due to being so quiet and reclusive. This has caused her to have severe trust issues along with preferring to be alone.

Thoughtful
Even though she has the tendency to be taken advantage of, Stella is very thoughtful. She will put anyone ahead of herself, regardless if they deserve to be put on that pedestal or not. She tries to be kind to everyone and judge others based on the present, not the past.

Easily Manipulated
With Stella's great generosity, comes with the ability for other Kiamaras to use her kindness against her. She can easily be tricked into doing more work than she should have too. She lets herself get pushed around because she is much to shy and nervous to tell the Kiamara in question out on their rude manipulations.

Pixel avatar
by .Amber.

sdfsdfsf
"How can we be so different and feel so alike?"
Stellaluna by Janell Cannon
sdfsdfsf
Last edited by Lierre on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lierre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me