51 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Gull Wing Rune

Postby Benathorn » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:02 pm

Leomaris

Owner: Tyasi
Breedable: Yes
Type: Gull Wing Rune

"A Rune of the Sea"

Gull Wing Runes are a seafaring species that are common to find near the ocean or small fishing villages that lodge near sandy beaches. They come in a variety of sullen colors which range from blue, gray, and silver- while their markings are always glittering in the sun like fish scales. But this species true shining trait is their tremendous free falling speed into the ocean's below them. Numerous Gull Wing Runes will gather over shoals of fish and drop from the sky to dive into the salty torrents below. In fact, they are even seen to hunt and work alongside the Deep Sea Runes, which drive the fish from the depths and towards the surface. By working together in this amazing phenomenon of coexistence, these Runes have ensured that they each gain from the other, and all feast well during this time. However, the Gull Wing Rune is only able to dive and hold their breaths in short bursts, after all, they are not skilled like the Deep Sea Runes in diving to the bottom depths of the ocean. Though the Gull Wing has been recorded to dive nearly forty feet before swimming back to the surface. They are perfectly at home in both the water and air- their sleek slender bodies allow them to torpedo through the ocean's water with ease, while the webbing between their wings and toes help them paddle as they hunt. They are highly sociable creatures with an exuberant amount of shrills and chirps to convey what they wish to say.

However, this little Gull Wing seems to be a bit on the shy side. Clearly it is rather young, and perhaps this is its first time going out over the ocean? Gull Wings are renowned for their stamina in flight which allows them to hover over winds without ever flapping too often and waste precious energy. This little Rune seems to show that trait, but is still reluctant to travel far from the oceans shore. Hopefully it will learn to hunt with the rest of its flock soon, but in the mean time, it seems to need encouragement from a gentle Rune Bearer. I'm sure with your guidance it will soon dive alongside the Deep Sea Runes and other Gull Wings like a pro~

Last edited by Benathorn on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gull Wing Rune

Postby .sweetypie. » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:07 pm

OMG a rune?!
I fell for the Dream Spark rune, good luck everyone!
Last edited by .sweetypie. on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Misconceptions and Waterstar2002 [] Feel free to PM me about commissions~
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortikat » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:14 pm

Reserving~
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diddlebug » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:19 pm

This is a grogeous Rune, but I know that there are others who want him more and some who don't have runes :)
Last edited by Diddlebug on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diddlebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sphye » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:23 pm

Hello, I'm Sphie!
I think it's safe to say that Rune Dragons have been my favorite adoptable since I discovered them. As individuals, they are the most unique species by far that I have seen, and the species as a whole is so charming and original! Nothing ever really stood a chance at competing against them.
When it was anounced that they would be getting their own site, I was both happy that they would be progressing even further, and sad that they would be leaving CS. Nothing else was quite the same, but I have been ever-so-happy to have my darling Canvas to keep me company in art and roleplays.
Shortly after, when Elkrin were introduced, I was overjoyed to win my first stag, Razbunare! He started a little heritage of his and Fallen's, of which I could not be more glad of! As my Eldemore family grew, I felt so excited with each new arrival, be it for myself or just to see the creativity flowing around.

Now that there are two more Rune Dragons for adoption, I am determined that I shall make this little one mine. The moment I saw him, I could feel a story and a personality start to bubble through.
I have had a human character for a while now that I haven't known what to do with; Her name is Cahaya, and all that she has is a character bio and a reference. Now, however, I think I can give her a defined purpose as a character.

I can picture so clearly in my head, little Khalil sitting gently on Cahaya's shoulder, as the two of them fall asleep in a slowly tilting boat sitting at a dock in the sunset. These slice-of-life moments, little snapshots of what could be, make me completely determined to try my absolute best to win little Khalil.

Khalil's strongest trait is loyalty; Once he has formed a bond with someone, he will never abandon them or abuse his friendship.
He can often be described as foolish or gullible, because in his mind he thinks that everyone else holds the same standards he does, when that is not necessarily true. Despite having to learn things the hard way, he remains a joyful, innocent presence, not bittered by occasional shortcomings of others.

Khalil's name means "companion" or "friend". These are both things that he tries to be to others, and things he prizes above all else. Khalil fears loneliness, and so he can be mildly clingy at times, much the same way that a frightened child might cling to their mother.

Personality:
Loyal, faithful, gullible, intuitive.

Where will you keep him:
My character site, inside stories, as a muse for art, and occasionally in my signature. He would also be an active part of the fanclub, and I would make sure that he would be transferred to the new website when it is available.
Would you like to breed him/her in the future:
If he finds someone special, and breeding is a possibility later on, then I don't see any reason why not!
I would be a bit picky about which girlie could catch his eye and steal his heart, though.

Any Quirks:
(Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)[right]
Last edited by Sphye on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sphye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Reserve - I may not have the time to enter, but will be watching!
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:39 pm

: Owner Name :
Amxen Falark
My username,as you know,is Amxen no.XV.Amxen Falark is my Rune Bearer.

: Name :
Yuna
Leader of the Gull Wings from Final Fantacy X and X2.Or,as seen it Kingdom Hearts II,Yuna is the leader of The Friendly Neighborhood Something-or-Others.In KH,Yuna,Rikku,and Paine are drawn as treasure hunting fairies.They give you the Keyblade know as Gull Wing.Also is one of my favorit names and is the name of a girl killed in the earthquake/tsunami in Japan.

: Gender :
Female

: Personality :
Shy,very shy.Yuna loves looking for treasure with her friends,Rikku and Paine.She is very nice and friendly.She has a rather confusing past that sometimes haunts her dreams.She loves fighting monsters and traveling across the land and sea.She may be nice,but she can get really mean and sereous.Most of the time though,she is just fun-loving Yuna.She loves to sing,but she is sometimes hessitant to get up on stage because she is shy.

: Why Do You Wish To Have Her :
Neoark is in need of a Rune friend.No other Runes ever asked him to be his friend.Also,Gull Wing Rune?Gullwings from Final Fantacy X and X2,one of my favorit games by Square Enix.This Rune struck me as Yuna right away.That was the first FF game I ever played,but I never beat the game without a walkthrough.Mainly,I just play my brother's game and mess around in the Alcamist dress sphere.I love when my childish wounder comes to life.That's why I want her.It helps my imagination grow and become more vivid.

: Where Will You Keep Her :
In my sig.Maybe in my trade rules.Perhaps people will listen when they see her and Neoark there.

: Would You Like To Breed Her In The Future :
Yes.

: Any Quirks :
Pick-pocketing.Like I said,she loves treasure.She can help it.She also has a habbit of summoning Pyrflies,or the souls of the dead.She sends them to heven afterwards.

: Other :

Stories
.: Sound of the Surf :.
If you look at a map of this place,im not that far from the ocean.You find a way across the canyon.On the otherside of the canyon is a savanna.Keep walking strait,soon you will hear the sound of the surf.
Amxen woke up to the sound of a airship going over her house.The world of Eldemore was getting more advanced in the class of making flying machiens.She woundered how Axel could still sleep with all the noise.Same thing with Neoark.Amxen sighed and got up.She went outside and got Riku ready for a long journey.She got Neoark's bag full of glowsticks.Then,she woke them up.Neoark was sleeping on Axel's chest,so she just pushed Axel off the bed.Axel stood up. "Ugh...What was that for?" Amxen smiled. "I dont want you guys sleeping in on another mission.Last time you did that,I was almost killed by werewolves." Axel sighed. "How many times do I have to tell you.I inspected the one you killed.It was a normal wolf." Amxen shook her head.Neoark took his place on Amxen's staff.Amxen mounted Riku.Axel mounted Spark.Soon,they trotted along the edge of the canyon.They founed the bridge and went across it.They were chased across the savanna by wild dogs and some angery zebras.When they got to the beach,it was covered with Rune Dragons.Some Amxen had seen before,some not.Their job today was to help beached Deep Sea Runes.There was a storm lastnight,so there were some Runes that needed help.Amxen saw one rune though.It was young,and strange.Amxen picked up the Rune.They stared at eatchother.The Rune was a girl.It screamed in Amxen's face and jumped from her hands,only to fall to the ground. "What a shy thing you are." Amxen picked up the Rune again. Im a Gull Wing Rune and I demand that you put me down. Said the Rune.Amxen smiled. "Gull Wing Rune?I'll call you Yuna." Yuna smiled. Great name.Put me down please. The other Gull Wing Runes stared at them.Then,they flapped their wings and flew away. Hey!Wait up! Yuna yelled.She broke free from Amxen's hold and ran after the flock,flapping her wings.Soon,she stood in the foam of the sea.She saw some small fish and caught them,eating them in one bite.Amxen picked up Yuna again. "Im taking you home with me." Yuna got that little 'O' experasion on her face. "What?!Nooo!Dont take me from the shore!!" Yuna nibbled Amxen's fingures.Amxen looked at her. "Worse stuff than you has bit me." She saw Axel and Neoark.She waved to them "Axel,run home and bring me my tent." Axelstared at her. "Are we capming or something?" Amxen nodded. "You could say that.Yuna doesnt want to leave the shore." Neoark saw Yuna. Of all the other Runes out there,you had to get a sparkly one? Amxen sighed. "Dont be jelous,Neoark."
Amxen was curled up in her tent with Yuna.Every so othen,Yuna would go outside and catch a fish for a snack.

.: The Den of Woe :.
They say there is a den hiden from the rest of the world.Whover goes in there turns on their friends,and their friends turn on them.They end up killing eatchother in The Den of Woe.
Amxen woke up in her tent.She was soaking wet and freezing.Yuna popped her head through a hole in the tent. I tried to wake you up.I kept screaming, "Its hight tide!Its high tide!" Amxen shook her head. "Its fine,Yuna." She got her staff and got out of the tent. "Okay...Where are we off to?" Yuna shrugged.Amxen sighed. "I have to go home and get the boys.With the way Axel is,my house could be a pile of ashes by now." Yuna managed to climb up onto Amxen's shoulder. I guess I could go with you,but could you get a bucket full of sat water?Im afraid of getting dried out. Amxen sighed. "I dont have a bucket.Its not that far to my house if I ride my horse." Yuna smiled. "Okay..."
As they were riding through the woods,Amxen got worried. "I think Im lost.No,I cant be..." Yuna looked at Amxen.Amxen sighed and got of Riku.She tied him to a tree.She got out her map. "I have no idea where we are." Yuna got the 'O' expression on her face. We're lost in the woods?!Oh well.At least its not the Thunder Plains...Or worse... Amxen looked at her. "What's worse?" Yuna sighed. The Den of Woe.Oops! She covered her mouth with her wings.Amxen stared at her. "What's the Den of Woe?" Yuna shook her head. Its a evil place we Gull Wings never speak of. Amxen was about to say something,but a loud noise made her keep her mouth shut.She got her crossbow and arrows.She gave something to Yuna. "They're pistols.Be careful with them.Only shoot evil things." Yuna nodded.Amxen set an arrow in her crossbow so she was ready to shoot whatever came out of the trees.Amxen felt something hit her neck.Yuna felt something hit her neck too.
Amxen and Yuna woke up at the entrance to a cave.Yuna stared at it. Its the Den of Woe!! She hid behind Amxen.Amxen sighed. "Lets go in." Yuna stared at her. No!! Amxen walked in.Yuna ran after her.Amxen walked slowly,staring at the ball of light. "What are those?" Pyerfiles.Lets go. Said Yuna,tugging on Amxen's cloak.Amxen kept walking.She saw someone. "Axel?" Axel loamed infront of her. "You're worthless to me..." He said.He attacked Amxen.Amxen dodged his attacks. "Axel?!What's wrong with you?!" Yuna saw Neoark.He looked mad.He was slowly walking twards her. Neoark...What are you doing? She said,scared.Neoark was getting his siphon beam ready. If I cant have Amxen...No one can! He shot his beam at Yuna.She screamed and got out the the way.She pointed her pistols at Neoark. Dont make me shoot you.I dont want to.You're my friend! Yuna pulled the triggers.Neoark stood there,unharmed. Foolish girl.Bullets dont work on me. Yuna looked at Amxen.Axel had stabbed her,but she kept fighting him. Im sorry,guys! Yuna shot Neoark again.He fell to the ground.The bullet had grazed his foot.Yuna turned to Axel.She was about to shot him,but Amxen struck him hard in the chest.
The four got out of the Den of Woe safely.They recovered from there injuries quickly.Yuna learned that if she didnt leave the shore to go with Amxen,she would have died.Axel and Neoark would have died too.Yuna learned to live far from shore,because it wasnt far from Amxen's house.Plus,Yuna wouldnt be to happily welcomed back to the shore after speaking of the Den of Woe.She liked her new home and family.In fact,she loved it.

.: The Thunder Plains :.
This is why me and my friend dont leave the shore...
Can we rest yet?Can we rest yet?Can we rest yet? Rikku repeted. Shut up. Paine said back to her.Yuna looked at them. You two play nice. The Gullwings were exporing a place famous for always being stormy.
WIP

Poems & Haikus
.: Sin :.
Zanarkand may be ruins
The spirits may be corrupted
The Summoner may be gone
But will still pray for peace
-----------------------------
We pray for our sins
To be forgiven
For this is only
The beginning
They more bad we do
The sronger he grows
Sin is his name
This is the end of the game
Im fighting my friends
And everyone I love
For no reason
Because of Sin
Its Vegnagun
Another form of Sin
Maybe this is the end
This time we will win

.: Pyerflies :.
Little balls of white light
Lighting up the darkest night
Sad souls of the dead

.: Hate :.
A little red monster
Lives inside of everyone
Hate is its known name

Treasure!
Moogles
Dress Spheres
Traveling
Helping others
Getting revenge!
Blitzball!
Music
Singing

Dislikes
Her old job
Fighting
Disaster
Sin
Cactuars!
People getting to treasures before her
The Den of Woe
Vegnagun
Tonberries

Q&As
Yuna,what's your favorit song?
Yuna: The Gullwings theme song,of corse!
What's your weapon of choise?
Yuna: It WAS a staff,but then I got pistols.Much better that running up to a monster and smacking it with a metal sick.
How would you discribe your old job as Summoner Yuna?
Yuna: That job was very depressing to do.Sending the dead to heven...I cried every time.
How do you discribe yourself in Kingdom Hearts II?
Yuna: I look adorable!So do Rikku and Paine!
Do you like singing?
Yuna: Yes!I love singing!

Just In Case
Haiku= A poem about nature that follows this code: 5 sylables in first line,7 sylables in second line and 5 in last line.
Last edited by Sullivan Maurus on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:40 am, edited 13 times in total.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flyteck » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Seeing some of the work people have done, I think a lot of them deserve him more than me ^^

Good luck everyone~
Last edited by flyteck on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
echjhmhehcghfghfgghhImage

Deviantart [most active]
toyhou.se
Lioden
I'm still on here, but I don't post much.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to
chat! Check my DA for commissions c;

✯ Check out my Webcomic!✯
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Manx » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:41 pm

Gorgeous rune! Good luck to all those who try for this one. c:
Last edited by Manx on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════════════════╗

нєяє ι ѕтαη∂...

{уσυ кєєρ ιт, тσ яємιη∂ уσυ тнαт ∂єєρ вєηєαтн тнє ℓαуєяѕ
σƒ ∂єνισυѕηєѕѕ, уσυ нανє α ѕραяк σƒ ∂є¢єη¢у.

ρєянαρѕ уσυ ¢συℓ∂ вℓσω ση тнαт ѕραяк σ¢¢αѕισηαℓℓу.}
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
| Characters | Dadrika's Rise |
| Revelation of the Past |

...ιη тнє ℓιgнт σƒ ∂αу
╚═════════════════════════╝
Manx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes