Vudu #63 Embers by Folktale

Based on Click to view
Artist Folktale [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Vudu #63 Embers

Postby Folktale » Wed May 01, 2013 5:33 am

What is a Vudu?
It is an ungulate native to the jungles of Africa that now also resides in the Louisiana Bayou. They possess a five-point set of antlers, have three toes on each foot. They also have gems in their chest that are thought to be the the source of their psychic abilities.

Vudu Adoption Thread

To try for this Vudu, fill out the form below! Tell me one thing this guy is the best at, and one thing he is the worst at!

maluruloki wrote:Username: maluruloki
Vudu name: Miragio
Height: 11.2 hh
Psychic Power: Seeing as his title is fire-based, he can wield the illusory power of heat waves. Those shimmering phantoms that haunt the near-distance on the hottest days? He can summon those at will. He is indifferent to the discomfort of the dry air. Whether he chooses to use his powers for defense or for entertainment is never certain. It makes others see him for something other than he truly is: one to be distrusted at first, but the bravest and most stubborn find a oasis of friendship beyond his reclusive nature.
Best at: Giving the impression of being an unsuspecting presence in a group because then he hears everything and anything that someone chooses to share. Who cares if the odd-ball Vudu heard my gossip? Well...one day, someone else might. He makes an excellent ally this way. It also gives him a startingly-clear insight to others, which makes him a go-to for problem solving.
Worst at: Keeping friends close. He has his few that make it through the wall of continual gentle rejection and testing; they are most loyal. Those who are easily repulsed by his lack of reception to their friendly interest find it insulting.
Last edited by Folktale on Tue May 07, 2013 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
None of my Wild Mountain Equids are available for purchase or trade.
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #63 Embers

Postby Jaydoge » Wed May 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Username: Karkitty
Vudu name: Nyekundu - Swahili for Red
Psychic Power: While running, the dust he kicks up can be harnessed to form massive sandstorms or dust devils, he uses these to evade or detour predators or enemies.
Best at: Climbing. Whether it's trees, rocks, or even huts where villagers live, he LOVES to climb!
Worst at: Flirting with the ladies...
Jaydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Fri May 03, 2013 4:02 am

Thank you! :)
Last edited by maluruloki on Tue May 07, 2013 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folktale » Tue May 07, 2013 5:03 am

maluruloki wrote:Username: maluruloki
Vudu name: Miragio
Psychic Power: Seeing as his title is fire-based, he can wield the illusory power of heat waves. Those shimmering phantoms that haunt the near-distance on the hottest days? He can summon those at will. He is indifferent to the discomfort of the dry air. Whether he chooses to use his powers for defense or for entertainment is never certain. It makes others see him for something other than he truly is: one to be distrusted at first, but the bravest and most stubborn find a oasis of friendship beyond his reclusive nature.
Best at: Giving the impression of being an unsuspecting presence in a group because then he hears everything and anything that someone chooses to share. Who cares if the odd-ball Vudu heard my gossip? Well...one day, someone else might. He makes an excellent ally this way. It also gives him a startingly-clear insight to others, which makes him a go-to for problem solving.
Worst at: Keeping friends close. He has his few that make it through the wall of continual gentle rejection and testing; they are most loyal. Those who are easily repulsed by his lack of reception to their friendly interest find it insulting.

Congratulations, this Vudu is yours! Enjoy :)
None of my Wild Mountain Equids are available for purchase or trade.
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Tue May 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Folktale wrote:Congratulations, this Vudu is yours! Enjoy :)

Thank you!!! :D He's so awesome, I just had to try for him.

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me