Kiamara #211 by bonk

Based on Click to view
Artist bonk [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
51 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiamara #211

Postby bonk » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:04 pm

This girl is based off of a Little Sister from Bioshock.
She's PPS.

To win her, fill out this form.

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;; Female
Personality;;
Favorite Pastime;;
Favorite Toy;;

Extras are allowed, and encouraged!

artist's note;; She is based off of Bioshock, so the creepier the better! >:3
Last edited by bonk on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hey i kinda quit cs hahahaha oops
bonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #211

Postby Zeee » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:08 pm

dropping out
Last edited by Zeee on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:13 am, edited 14 times in total.
Zeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcanis. » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Possible reserve.

xxxxxxxxxx
The little girl just could not
Image because her thoughts
were way too Image, her
mind had gone out for a Image
and fallen down the rabbit
Image.
myhubby

sig credit
xxxxxxxxx
Arcanis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiesen » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:12 pm

Username;;
Name;;
Gender;; Female
Personality;;
Favorite Pastime;;
Favorite Toy;;

If you support/make AI art, I will block you on sight. Thanks.
Smoke - She/They - Adult - Taken
Art by Fewtish on DA
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mordacious » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Username;;
Name;;
Gender;; Female
Personality;;
Favorite Pastime;;
Favorite Toy;;

wip muahah
basically quit lol

peace
mordacious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PsiKenzie » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:14 pm

She adorably creepy, but she's not for me.
Last edited by PsiKenzie on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Siggie goes here.
PsiKenzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cupid » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:17 pm

She's nice xD but not for me ;u;
Last edited by Cupid on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeviantArt ToyHouse

Hello everyone, I'm Cupid! I'm a college student currently working on getting my Bachelor's in Science. I enjoy writing, drawing, and music. I'm very approachable and love making new friends so don't be afraid to PM me about anything!
Cupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tramone » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Username;;
Name;;
Gender;; Female
Personality;;
Favorite Pastime;;
Favorite Toy;;

-reserved-

Not for me. c;
Last edited by Tramone on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
on hiatus
Tramone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puffcorn » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:24 pm

(_(OMG BIOSHOCK<3333 cristo i love you so much right now ;_;)_)

Juliette wrote:Im...a...female

Juliette is quite sweet although she can scare you and make you tremble with fear. She can be very nice and caring, when she
sees someone sad, she always cheers them up

Julie always believes she is able to do anything.
even the impossible, without a doubt, and no one can make her change her mind about that

Juliette is very mysterious, she is obtained with "The Curse". Which is a very unpleasant thing to it, so, well...
she is half alive. The other half is not known, somehow she mysteriously disappears and reappears, her whisper is an echoing vibration, yes, quite scary.

Yes, she is a nightmare, she can scare you very much. She can be very kind, and sweet.
But she will do everything she can for her to be your nightmare, by either being, Creepy, Scary, Annoying, Stalk
But that is just when your awake, when your asleep, she can give you one, yep, she is the creator of the nightmares.

Juliette is a beautiful little thing, she is such a darling.
Scary nightmare, but somehow so angelic

Juliette Lockwood wrote:The days when I was younger than this, my father owned a beautiful land. I Arrived there, it was nothing I expected, just acres of reed, and a small stale wood plank cottage. I wondered, pictures of how it would be like spinning in my mind. I leaped off the path, and into the Meadow. I breathed in the crisp air, there was nothing to complain about, so why not expect. My father looked down at me, "We are free" and that
was the only word he'd say, I looked around, "Free of what?" I wondered, and when I looked back, he wasn't there, I couldn't find him anywhere! I had only one choice, to go in the meadow, but it was so tall and I could get lost! I felt like shrieking, but I squeezed my eyes shut, and leaped into the tall reeds of
dried weed and grass. Suddenly, I felt brave, although I really did end up lost.
Later, It was getting dark and I still couldn't find my Father, the sunset painted colors of glory across the clouds. But I still wasn't scared. I would stand up straight and trot through the soft feathers of grass.
I searched and searched, called and called, ended up yelling for him, no answer, but usually back then I happened to be quite a Scardykia, but, I was still strong and brave. I even kept telling myself to be scared,
but I just wasn't.
The holes that the great hummingbird has pierced through the night sky now known
as stars, Have already glown over me. I wanted to give up, but something in me, wouldn't
let me. Until, it happened, some pinkish like cherry blossom petals floated around me, it was like magic, I couldn't believe it. then they decended into the sky, leaving a little glowing light next to one of the stars, the wind was dancing around me, I closed my eyes, and when I opened them, It was daylight, and I was sitting in the Meadow

She stands with lullaby, looking across the sunset...

Lullaby sitting on the couch<3

When she feels like dancing with the wind:~x~

When she sees someone is sad or when she needs to remember what she is ~x~:

when she sees Silent moments of Life: ~x~

When she feels like making nightmares: ~x~

Juliette Lockwood wrote:I keep record of all the nightmares create, but its not easy wrighting down the whole thing, I just shorten it into a poem, but since I have hundreds, I will show you three:

~Class 18,
The haunted,
a swift here and a swivel there,
you're gone

~walking on the sidewalk,
everything goes blank,
your dead inside

~Walking into a Kitchen,
filled with dust and Litchen,
flick the lights, they don't turn on,
I was sitting there,
you know from my eyes,
you dissolve

~Silence in a beautiful meadow breeze,
turn, my ancestor is there, starts to
vibrate with a nightmare soul shriek,
she flitted to you,
she stands vibrating in front of you, eyes glowing wild
you turn into the meadow
the forgotten witchcraft which you fear
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She used to live in the abandond cemetary
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by Puffcorn on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:48 am, edited 24 times in total.
Puffcorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seijuu » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Username;; Drealof
Name;; Elizabeta Nightlock
Gender;; Female
Personality;; She is always content and happy. She minds her own business and is the "perfect child." However, when she is alone, she breaks down. She can NEVER be alone. The silence with others makes everything ok, however, utter silence leaves her with her own echoing thoughts. She fears insanity without truly grasping the idea. But, when she is alone, things get... weird. An edgy tone and paranoia set in. Her childish fears are twisted and turned into things darker than her peers could ever imagine. She suffers from meltdowns and almost schizophrenic episodes. This is the paradox of little Eliza; her phases have caused her to be in solitude more often than naught, thus her schizophrenic episodes and paranoia become more constant, more violent, and more often. Visions of her nightmares fill even her waking moments. Her sanity is slowly slipping as Eliza struggles to hang on, pretending everything is alright between a lopsided grimace.
Favorite Pastime;; Her favorite pastime involves sleeping, oddly enough. When not having nightmares. Eliza finds sleep to be a bitter-sweet escape from her waking fears. She has practiced falling into sleep paralysis as to achieve lucid dreaming. Ironically, the method that Eliza follows is by staying still long enough to not fall asleep but allow your senses to do so, resulting in vivid visual and audio hallucinations. To fall into a deeper semi-aware state, as to achieve lucid dreaming, she most NOT look at the visions but rather ignore and acknowledge that they do not exist. This takes an amazing amount of willpower and bravery, which the little Kia lacks at times. The hallucinations are always terrifying, always. So it is a gamble to reach her heavenly haven. But if she is strong, and the hallucinations not too loud nor too real, Eliza shall lucid dream. Within her lucid dream realm, she will frollock with a father she had never known, play with siblings that died still born, and live the perfect life. Her childlike imagination, although tainted by sickness and darkness, can only imagine her father and siblings to be faceless. Her siblings are mimics of her, without faces and quiet words. Her father is a mighty Kia, larger than any Kia in existence, as to protect and care for her. His faceless mask of a head looks down at her, or so it would seem, with some kind of sick fascination. The little Kia mistakes this expression to be love, undying, unrequited, love.
Favorite Toy;; Her mother's past owner was a taxidermist. Some of the smaller pieces have survived and were passed down to the little Kia. Eliza's favorite "little friend" is a small two-headed piglet. In her dreams, it's a little girl who speaks in two different voices, one high and one low, in unison. The piglet has a little bow tied around it's neck, meeting in the back with a large bow made of silk. Eliza has named the piglet Poppy and Tulip, a name for each head. It is said that some of the toxins used in the taxidermy process, as this is an older piece thus less safe to handle, have seeped into the little Kia's mind one of the reasons she is going insane. {these are real. If you watch Obscura, as I do, than you will know; heres a picture of it~

seijuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me