Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

AK: Dalmatian (Black Leapard)

Postby RPFLightMyFire » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:41 am

Owner: .Live.Love.Laugh.
Name: Gloire Tacheté
Height: 20.1 hh
Story: A winter storm was out on the on the tundra, and a lone Kilid roamed along his sad longing cries carrying over the snow filled landscape only to hear nothing in return. The young horses marched on in knee snow snorting and pushing his way though. The night was fastly coming and the horse called out one last time. Finally, the stallion collapsed in the snow under a large hanging cliff. He stayed that way for an hour, and he was breathing hard on his side. He stood and his sides was covered in snow and ice, and standing their all night barely able to hold on to his strenght. As dawn arose on the horizon line the Kilid stallion thought he heard hooves pounding and crushing ice and snow. Ears perked forward at the sound of his name being called out, it seemed to be carried on the icy cold wind, Gloire Tacheté, is what the wind whispered to him as it curled around his back and legs like a icy hand trying to pull him out of the somewhat safety of the hanging rock. Gloire kept hearing the wind say his name as if it was trying to lead him to his home herd. The young stallion thought for a short while, before gathering all his strenght to make his screaming musscels move him into a canter. The more he followed the short of the wind the more it grew intestinty. Gloire's body yelled and moaned for him to stop and just rest, but he kept moving on trying to fight the pain as he pushed on following the wind with his ears as his guide. Hours later, Gloire had slowed to a walk as he neared where the wind was at its loudest, but still at a whisper. Spotted coat laced with ice clinging to his thick coarse hair, and as he rounded a snow drift he spotted the welcome sight of his home herd standing in a circle. With one last effort he pushed forward managing a faint whinny, as he trotted towards his home.
Last edited by RPFLightMyFire on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
i used to have a neat signature just like i used to think i had my life put together lol
RPFLightMyFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AK: Dalmatian (Black Leapard)

Postby Hobbit Geek » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:15 am

Owner:hobbit geek
Name: pongo
Height: 20.1 hh
Story:
he was an adventurous AK, helping out with fires but one time he went to a forest fire and met the love of his life. He was galloping back and forth between the river and the firemen when he heard a loud neigh for help. He left to go help and came upon the most beautiful AK you'll ever see. He helped her out of the fire and took her to some medics"Are you all right my fair maiden?" He asked. "I-I'm alright" she said. "What might your name be?" He asked. "perdita" she said. "Nice to meet you perdita, I'm pongo" he said with a slight bow. And from that day foward they were inseparable

2. Art trade with ~soul~

-Heashot in sig by me
-Pixel by Pengu.
Hobbit Geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Live.Love.Laugh. » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:51 pm

Owner:
.Live.Love.Laugh.

Name:
Gloire Tacheté

Height:
20.1 hh

Story:
349 words 1821 characters
A winter storm was out on the on the tundra, and a lone Kilid roamed along his sad longing cries carrying over the snow filled landscape only to hear nothing in return. The young horses marched on in knee snow snorting and pushing his way though. The night was fastly coming and the horse called out one last time. Finally, the stallion collapsed in the snow under a large hanging cliff. He stayed that way for an hour, and he was breathing hard on his side. He stood and his sides was covered in snow and ice, and standing their all night barely able to hold on to his strenght. As dawn arose on the horizon line the Kilid stallion thought he heard hooves pounding and crushing ice and snow. Ears perked forward at the sound of his name being called out, it seemed to be carried on the icy cold wind, Gloire Tacheté, is what the wind whispered to him as it curled around his back and legs like a icy hand trying to pull him out of the somewhat safety of the hanging rock. Gloire kept hearing the wind say his name as if it was trying to lead him to his home herd. The young stallion thought for a short while, before gathering all his strenght to make his screaming musscels move him into a canter. The more he followed the short of the wind the more it grew intestinty. Gloire's body yelled and moaned for him to stop and just rest, but he kept moving on trying to fight the pain as he pushed on following the wind with his ears as his guide. Hours later, Gloire had slowed to a walk as he neared where the wind was at its loudest, but still at a whisper. Spotted coat laced with ice clinging to his thick coarse hair, and as he rounded a snow drift he spotted the welcome sight of his home herd standing in a circle. With one last effort he pushed forward managing a faint whinny, as he trotted towards his home.
.Live.Love.Laugh.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RPFLightMyFire » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:57 am

.Live.Love.Laugh. wrote:
Owner:
.Live.Love.Laugh.

Name:
Gloire Tacheté

Height:
20.1 hh

Story:
349 words 1821 characters
A winter storm was out on the on the tundra, and a lone Kilid roamed along his sad longing cries carrying over the snow filled landscape only to hear nothing in return. The young horses marched on in knee snow snorting and pushing his way though. The night was fastly coming and the horse called out one last time. Finally, the stallion collapsed in the snow under a large hanging cliff. He stayed that way for an hour, and he was breathing hard on his side. He stood and his sides was covered in snow and ice, and standing their all night barely able to hold on to his strenght. As dawn arose on the horizon line the Kilid stallion thought he heard hooves pounding and crushing ice and snow. Ears perked forward at the sound of his name being called out, it seemed to be carried on the icy cold wind, Gloire Tacheté, is what the wind whispered to him as it curled around his back and legs like a icy hand trying to pull him out of the somewhat safety of the hanging rock. Gloire kept hearing the wind say his name as if it was trying to lead him to his home herd. The young stallion thought for a short while, before gathering all his strenght to make his screaming musscels move him into a canter. The more he followed the short of the wind the more it grew intestinty. Gloire's body yelled and moaned for him to stop and just rest, but he kept moving on trying to fight the pain as he pushed on following the wind with his ears as his guide. Hours later, Gloire had slowed to a walk as he neared where the wind was at its loudest, but still at a whisper. Spotted coat laced with ice clinging to his thick coarse hair, and as he rounded a snow drift he spotted the welcome sight of his home herd standing in a circle. With one last effort he pushed forward managing a faint whinny, as he trotted towards his home.

Congrats :)
i used to have a neat signature just like i used to think i had my life put together lol
RPFLightMyFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Live.Love.Laugh. » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:11 pm

Thank you.Sorry I havn't been on.
.Live.Love.Laugh.