Based on Click to view
Artist Soph6297 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

GoS #82 - Pure White

Postby Soph6297 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:41 am

So this lovely lady is based on an angel, so you better love her. x3
To get her simply fill out the form below, not that dramatic at all.

BlackJack wrote:Username: BlackJack
Name: Seraphina
Why do you want her: I've been stalking these for a while, and she's just too pretty to not try out for her. :3
Personality: (min. 10 sentences) Seraphina is a caring soul. When she is surrounded by happy creatures, she is happy as well. And when she sees a suffering creature she will try her best to cheer them up and make them smile again. Seraphina can be a bit shy when you first meet her, but if you treat her well you will soon gain her trust. If you have her as a friend, you can always trust in her, and if you need her she will be there no matter what. Though, if you treat her bad and are mean, she will not trust you and also not help you out. This doesn't mean she will remain like that towards you forever. Actually, she does believe in the good in every creature. No matter how bad someone treats her, if she has the impression they have learnt their lesson and changed inside, she'll willingly forgive them. Despite her rather young age she is pretty wise, too, and will be glad to help those who come to her seeking for answers.
One word to describe her: Heavenly. :3

Last edited by Soph6297 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

>>> Uni started again. Slightly inactive. Sorry.
╔══════════════♕═════════════╗

My WMEsMy DAM'sMy GoSs
Lioden [#44750]TumblrWME-Adopts

» Art Trades: Closed
...⋰✯⋱⋰♕⋱⋰✯⋱...
» Commissions: Closed
╚════════════════════════════╝
For where all love is, the speaking is unnecessary

Soph6297

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GoS #82

Postby Kagome963 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:43 am

I Love her, But I dont think the two of us click.
Good luck to all who enter to win her.
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)
└─────┐♥┌─────┘

Kagome963

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HorseFan21♞ » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:21 am

Username: HorseFan21
Name: Golden Mist
Why do you want her: Ooooh... I'm dreaming, I must be... * Falls over with glazed eyes*
Personality: (min. 10 sentences) She is a rather quiet and obedient little girl who tries hard to please everyone. She may be a bit mysterious at times, when some things about her past is brought up, and she may refuse to recall... As the pain mat be more than she can bear. But if you love her enough.. She will give her life to protect you, as the bond with such an angel is unbreakable.
One word to describe her: Angelic. :D
Hoers wrote:Dang all the homework and activities are driving me CRAZY! >____>
HorseFan21♞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlip » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:21 am

Username: BlackJack
Name: Seraphina
Why do you want her: I've been stalking these for a while, and she's just too pretty to not try out for her. :3
Personality: (min. 10 sentences) Seraphina is a caring soul. When she is surrounded by happy creatures, she is happy as well. And when she sees a suffering creature she will try her best to cheer them up and make them smile again. Seraphina can be a bit shy when you first meet her, but if you treat her well you will soon gain her trust. If you have her as a friend, you can always trust in her, and if you need her she will be there no matter what. Though, if you treat her bad and are mean, she will not trust you and also not help you out. This doesn't mean she will remain like that towards you forever. Actually, she does believe in the good in every creature. No matter how bad someone treats her, if she has the impression they have learnt their lesson and changed inside, she'll willingly forgive them. Despite her rather young age she is pretty wise, too, and will be glad to help those who come to her seeking for answers.
One word to describe her: Heavenly. :3
Scarlip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HorseJess » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:15 am

Username: HorseJess
Name: Aselyn
Why do you want her: Because she has to be one of the most lovely GoSs I think I've ever seen.
I've applied on several different ones, but this one I actually feel a strong pull to. She's just so....well, angelic.
Honestly, when I first saw her I gasped.
Personality: Wherever there is a creature of the sea in need of help, that is where Aselyn can be found. Aselyn does not descriminate when she saves something in the ocean; even if it's a human, she will help. She is a very giving soul, and rarely asks for anything in return for her help.
Aselyn always puts others before herself, and she is quite possibly the most empathetic creature with fins.
It is not in her nature to harm any living thing; even so much as a shrimp. She is very soft spoken and gentle; raising her voice is another thing that simply isn't in her nature. There isn't a single thing dwelling in the ocean that has seen her angry.
Aselyn is very wise, in spite of her young age. Many other creatures come to her when they need guidance, and she willingly helps them.
She is quite possibly the farthest thing from conceited you could find, even though she recieves much praise her selflessness and wisdom.
One word to describe her: Ethereal
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅᴏsᴇ ᴏғғ
sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜɴᴅʟʏ
ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜʀ
ᴀʀᴍs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ
ɪ'ʟʟ sᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴏsᴛᴄᴀʀᴅ
ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴀʀ

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

✧Tʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛᴏ Image ʏᴏᴜ ☆゚.*・。゚
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➸Female•INFP•
•Artist•Mildly Eccentric•
➸Status:
You've got this♥
➸Quote: This bud of love,
by summer's ripening
breath, May prove a
beauteous flower
when next we meet.
(Romeo and Juliet, 2.2)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☽ Aɴᴅ I ʟɪᴇ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ Image ʏᴏᴜ ☾
HorseJess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puddssoul » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:06 am

Username: puddssoul
Name: Charmeine (an angel of harmony)
Why do you want her:
She stuns me with her style of beauty -- very simple but stunning. I want to get further into the world of this adoptable, and I think having a companion for my boy, Altan, would definately help. I couldn't find any girl I wanted more than this one, once I set my eyes on her, I knew that I had to try my very best to get her. <3 I can see a personality already peeking out of her, and can imagine the two of them going on under-sea adventures together.
Personality:
Charmeine is a wonderfully calm, serene mare who loves her home and is very protective of it, she's extremely territorial of everything that she considers 'her's' (can range from other beings to a rock, it depends!). She loves to sing, although not many ever hear her because she's a bit shy about WHERE she sings. She's not very social, although the friends that she makes she loves dearly and holds them very close and would do anything for them. Charmeine is very motherly and has told on more than one occasion she would make a good mother once she gets a bit older. Her favorite thing to do is sit near the surface and watch what's going on above. She's quite curious about why things happen, and likes to explore, often on her own. If her friends ever can't find her, they know that she's only just gone on another adventure, and she should be back soon. She's too sweet to ever abandon them. Charmeine, when confronted, however, is quite meek and will back away from any sort of confrontation. She has nightmares quite often and is a worrier when it comes to most things. But if you let her do something she likes to do, she shines like a star. She doesn't truly realize her beauty, but others do, and they have no problem pointing it out to her even if she denies it at every chance that she gets. Her only hopes for the future are that she and her friends can live happy, healthy, long lives in the home that they love so much: the small coral reef that she has turned into her very own living quarters. Carved out of the solid stone by thousands of years of the water rushing by, it's very secretive and perfect for her, the top hidden under layers of colorful coral that grows constantly. It's her little hide-out where she sleeps and naps in peace and contentedness.
One word to describe her:
Unique. <3

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chickadee;; » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:31 am

This point may of been made obvious thanks to the overhead, enlarged title but I do not mind repeating myself if the name featured above was somehow missed. My offical name is Purity, which I believe is quite a feminine and elegant name... It's certainly a name that I would consider rewarding my future children with if it was not already gifted to myself.

As strange a question this may seem, I believe that gender is something to be assured of as appearances/vioces/movements that hint towards a creature's gender may be misleading. Personally, I am completely sure that I am of the feamle gender.

My current age, to this date, is 4 years and several months. As you may of guessed, the gap between the human race and the mass of creatures on our Earth is once again obvious as my age must be converted into human years in order to be understood by those who are not animals. As a human-being, my current age would be around 18, but as you may of noted while scanning through my quite adult way of wording issues, I am quite mature for my age.

The following question has been answered my PeachPassion instead of Purity herself.

Last edited by chickadee;; on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    happy easter;;
      i am currently seeking all tokens and all token-brought items/pets.<3
    token count;;
      Image x25 Image x40 Image x44 Image x48
      overpaying for any tokens, hugely overpaying for pink/bulk pokeadot ones.;w;
chickadee;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerfectWorld » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:02 am

b]Username:[/b] lolsaya
    Name: Alida
    {so typical Im sorry but I love this name ;u;}
    Why do you want her:
    Ive always had a slight obsession with angelic designs. I love white bases with soft tones overtop, and so quite obviously I really love her xD She is just too pretty<33 Ive never gotten one of this species before and I would love her to be my first if not my only :3 I do hope that you consider me for her.
    Personality:
    Alida is one of classic examples of the spirited mares who are raised in the reefs she abides, self-endowed with immense sheen of pride within and the will to switch anything that implements from ambitions out of the way. Beguiling towards the majority of the stallions with a self-engrossed flaming temper its hard to cut her attitude under control as thieving, dominant stallions try to seduce or sway her.
    Few out of every little bits of horses in the herd have ever gained her trust, but curiously enough the friendships she does forge usually burns down to embers in utter betrayal. Making her distrustful and hesitant. Like the fair majority of the mares with flirty stallions who come around to extend their brood she plays hard to get, keeping the stallions on their toes. It seems she maybe is too untameable to be kept within any herd of brood, maybe a little too feral due to her origin.
    She is very adventerous and independant, loving to spend time alone or with other, more submissive, mares. Since she is vain she doesn't make all too many friends, though she does very much enjoy the company of the few who are able to 'appreciate her qualities.'
    One word to describe her: Goddess-like :3
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lileevine » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:58 am

Username:Fire-Bloom
Name:Winter Wonders
Age:Even though she is still a beauty, she is a really old Guardian.She's around 89 and may reach the 100s.
Why do you want her: This is the same reason for her name. I love listening to Christmas carols, so I was listening to some, and at the exact same moment as my favorite came up, I saw her. Isn't that incredible? I named her Winter Wonders because of what I was listening to.
Personality: (min. 10 sentences)She's a elusive Guardian. She's shy and won't show very often up, even to those of her own species. Her age, rareness of being seen, and appearance all work together to make her "The Angel Of The Sea". Even though rare to be found, the lucky few who did were fabulously treated. She is kind and sweet and spends most time secretly helping sea creatures. If ever you meet her, she will take care of you, and help you as much as possible. She is a strong wise Guardian.
One word to describe her:Wise

Let me tell you: She is a real beauty. She is the loveliest piece of art I ever saw. I don't know, so much jewe;lay may seem unusual, mostly on an animal, but it seems to click with the rest of her appearance.
✧ || UR pancake/box auction || spotted tribal auction || ✧

» kola/fae
» she/her
» mixed
» central euro timezone

» trades welcome!!
» toyhouse/goatlings @ lavender_kola
» hoarder

Lileevine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soph6297 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Closed.
Judging.

>>> Uni started again. Slightly inactive. Sorry.
╔══════════════♕═════════════╗

My WMEsMy DAM'sMy GoSs
Lioden [#44750]TumblrWME-Adopts

» Art Trades: Closed
...⋰✯⋱⋰♕⋱⋰✯⋱...
» Commissions: Closed
╚════════════════════════════╝
For where all love is, the speaking is unnecessary

Soph6297

My pets
My items
My wishlist