Artist Soph6297 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

GoS #80 - Light Brown

Postby Soph6297 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:30 am

"You know Dasher and Dancer, and Prancer and Vixen,
Comet and Cupid, and Donner and Blitzen,
But do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all?

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Had a very shiny nose,
And if you ever saw it,
You could even say it glows."

No. This isnt Rudolph. No. Not at all. Totally not.
Oh com'on guys you know this would come 8D

Welp, this is a special Christmas Release, hope you enjoy <3

HorseFan21 wrote:Username: HorseFan21
Name: (must be Christmas themed) Fritzi ( Originated from Fritz, which is from The Nutcracker)
Meaning of the name: The meaning of Fritzi is "peaceful ruler".
Art*: (optional but get extra points) Er... Can we order art or do we have to do it ourselves?
Why do you want him: OMG He is soooo cute, and this species is so graceful and amazing. Besides this would be my first Gos! I tried for a bunch of others but never got one. :lol:
What plans do you have with him: RP, Christmas art ref, LSE ref, Chibi ref... Whatever else there is.:thumbup:
Story**:
A Christmas Tale Under the Sea
Fritzi swam happily through the mysterious underwater world where he lived. Christmas was nearing, and there was lots to see. All around him, the various sea creatures were making their own preparations for this upcoming event. Crabs clipped bits of glowing seaweed to decorate their shells;whales cleared off the older bits of growth on their skin, leaving only the greener and brighter ones; the clownfish and shrimps didnt have to do anything.. They looked festive enough with their inborn colors alone! Even the sharks were taking extra care with their teeth. Everything was bright and festive, and Fritzi couldn't wait for Christmas day, which was a little later than the date on dry land, since Santa really couldn't manage all the presents to both land and sea. But as Christmas eve came, Fritzi sensed something was wrong. He couldn't hear sleigh bells no matter how hard he listened! Sleighbell sounds meant Santa was zooming around the world delivering presents, so no sound at all was bound to be bad news. Fritzi swam up through the " Santa-Reserved" magical Ather portal to investigate. To his horror, he couldn't see anything when he stuck his head out from the water!! A big snowstorm was raging, with no sign of stopping. Fritzi looked around frantically.. And he saw a red glow not far from where he was!! It was Rudolph, trying to find the portal! But his nose wasnt sufficent to light the way far enough due to all those years of heavy use. Fritzi quickly took off the piece of seaweed he normally used to cover his bright red glowing nose to avoid being teased. The moment the seaweed was off, his nose have a warm and bright red glow that seemed to slice through the whirling white storm. Rudolph saw it and quickly guided the rest of the sled to the portal. After they got in, Fritzi helped Santa deliver the rest of the presents to make up for lost time. Santa thanked him afterwards, and gave him a special harness. " You shall be my " sea reindeer ", and you must serve as a beacon so that this will not happen again. Thank you again, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!" said Santa. Fritzi nodded excitedly as he watched Santa fly away back to the north pole. After the sled was gone, he went back to sleep. In the morning, he wondered of all of last night's happenings was a dream... But the harness proved him wrong.

So, children. If you ever catch sight of a red glow in the sea, bear in mind you must not fear, for that is no monster from the deep. It may just be dear Fritzi, lighting Santa's way into the sea.

The End
Last edited by Soph6297 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

>>> Uni started again. Slightly inactive. Sorry.
╔══════════════♕═════════════╗

My WMEsMy DAM'sMy GoSs
Lioden [#44750]TumblrWME-Adopts

» Art Trades: Closed
...⋰✯⋱⋰♕⋱⋰✯⋱...
» Commissions: Closed
╚════════════════════════════╝
For where all love is, the speaking is unnecessary

Soph6297

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GoS #80

Postby ✞mechanicalanimal✞ » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:31 am

*Must create forrm!!!!!!!* I shall try my best when i get round to it

They say the grass is greener on the other side,
But from where I'm standing it looks just fine.
I'll always be an outcast; I'll never get in line;
You keep on living your life and I'll live mine.

They say that life's an open book;
Turn the page and take another look.
You can't judge me by my cover,
It's not what you see but what you discover!
✞mechanicalanimal✞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spare » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:11 am

Wow, he's so amazing. 8D I might try out for him, if I have the time. ^^

You should do GOSs based off all of the other reindeer <33
Spare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Hot Potatoe. » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:19 am

Username:Piscu
Name: Noel
Meaning of the name:French name that means "Christmas."
Art*: wip <3
Why do you want him:Why do i want him? Hes amazing and ive been trying to get one of these guys for a minute plus hes christmas/reindeer themed amazing!!! any time i try to get these theyre all taken or i never get picked so im really hoping i can get Joel hes so amazing!
What plans do you have with him:I would use Joel as my main Horse/SeaHorse Character and he would also be represented as my Christmas Spirit at this time of the year.
Story**:Noel Swam around happy as could be humming a lil tune about Santa Claus, his bells jingled and jangled as he swam along knowing it was nearing to Christmas the water above him was frozen about a good 3 inches thick.It was warm and dark but his blinking red nose lit his way to the north pole he was headed to go see santa if he needed any help this year. Along his way he met up with a few fish and whales to say a good hello and cheer their day up but he kept to his trail.
.Hot Potatoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:06 am

Turned out great Soph!
Sorry about the join me though^^' I was a bit busy
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nɪᴋᴏʟɪᴛᴇ » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:49 pm

Withdrawing since I know for sure everyone else will do greater. ^^ Good luck again. c:

W0w this guy is puuuurdy. x3

Username: EnderWolf
Name: (must be Christmas themed) Kringle {Ya know Kris Kringle, St. Nick, Santa Clause :]}
Meaning of the name: Related to Santa. Heck ya.
Art*: (optional but get extra points) I'm sowwy but I don't have any. :"{
Why do you want him: I love Christmas, and I'd love to make him a beloved and cheery character. ^.^ Everyone loves Christmas, hundreds love GOS's, so why not combine them and see him everyday? Having a bad day? Look at Kringle and turn that frown upside down! ☺
What plans do you have with him: Making him a loved character. ♥
Story**:

On a fridgid Christmas Eve morning, Kringle and the other Rein-Guardians fathered to try to help with ol' St. Manta with the big day tomorrow. His scales shimmered, and his nose shined like a cherry lightbulb. Kringle snorted as the other Rein-Guardians tested their harnesses and coral-bells, and their antler decor; mistle-weed.
Wow, they looked so fancy! The Rein-Guardians, otherwise RG's, all began doing syncronized swimming in the warm-up area, and St. Manta shook his head in slight disapprovement.
"Try a little harder!" he tipped. The RG's nickered and then tried, this time a little better. So all morning, all day, all afternoon, and all night the RG's practiced.
A bell chimed, and the RG's slithered right to where St. Manta's chariot was. A jelly's balloon filled with presents wrapped in kelp were in the balloon, and St. Manta hopped into the chariot with two smaller sea-elves.
Off they went into the darkness, and presents were thrown down onto the childrens' doorsteps, one by one. Present after present, sometimes dead coral for the naughty, they finished.
A night's work, a good deed, and Kringle guided everyone.

{Sorry, it was quick, I will not edit though since I'm completely exausted. ^^' Good luck to you all!}
Last edited by Nɪᴋᴏʟɪᴛᴇ on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Nɪᴋᴏʟɪᴛᴇ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soph6297 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:32 am

Thank you and no prob rabbit ^^

Please remember min of words for the story are 200 C:

>>> Uni started again. Slightly inactive. Sorry.
╔══════════════♕═════════════╗

My WMEsMy DAM'sMy GoSs
Lioden [#44750]TumblrWME-Adopts

» Art Trades: Closed
...⋰✯⋱⋰♕⋱⋰✯⋱...
» Commissions: Closed
╚════════════════════════════╝
For where all love is, the speaking is unnecessary

Soph6297

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nɪᴋᴏʟɪᴛᴇ » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:26 am

Oh right :0 -runs off to fix it-
Image Image
Nɪᴋᴏʟɪᴛᴇ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HorseFan21♞ » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:42 am

Username: HorseFan21
Name: (must be Christmas themed) Fritzi ( Originated from Fritz, which is from The Nutcracker)
Meaning of the name: The meaning of Fritzi is "peaceful ruler".
Art*: (optional but get extra points) Er... Can we order art or do we have to do it ourselves?
Why do you want him: OMG He is soooo cute, and this species is so graceful and amazing. Besides this would be my first Gos! I tried for a bunch of others but never got one. :lol:
What plans do you have with him: RP, Christmas art ref, LSE ref, Chibi ref... Whatever else there is.:thumbup:
Story**:
A Christmas Tale Under the Sea
Fritzi swam happily through the mysterious underwater world where he lived. Christmas was nearing, and there was lots to see. All around him, the various sea creatures were making their own preparations for this upcoming event. Crabs clipped bits of glowing seaweed to decorate their shells;whales cleared off the older bits of growth on their skin, leaving only the greener and brighter ones; the clownfish and shrimps didnt have to do anything.. They looked festive enough with their inborn colors alone! Even the sharks were taking extra care with their teeth. Everything was bright and festive, and Fritzi couldn't wait for Christmas day, which was a little later than the date on dry land, since Santa really couldn't manage all the presents to both land and sea. But as Christmas eve came, Fritzi sensed something was wrong. He couldn't hear sleigh bells no matter how hard he listened! Sleighbell sounds meant Santa was zooming around the world delivering presents, so no sound at all was bound to be bad news. Fritzi swam up through the " Santa-Reserved" magical Ather portal to investigate. To his horror, he couldn't see anything when he stuck his head out from the water!! A big snowstorm was raging, with no sign of stopping. Fritzi looked around frantically.. And he saw a red glow not far from where he was!! It was Rudolph, trying to find the portal! But his nose wasnt sufficent to light the way far enough due to all those years of heavy use. Fritzi quickly took off the piece of seaweed he normally used to cover his bright red glowing nose to avoid being teased. The moment the seaweed was off, his nose have a warm and bright red glow that seemed to slice through the whirling white storm. Rudolph saw it and quickly guided the rest of the sled to the portal. After they got in, Fritzi helped Santa deliver the rest of the presents to make up for lost time. Santa thanked him afterwards, and gave him a special harness. " You shall be my " sea reindeer ", and you must serve as a beacon so that this will not happen again. Thank you again, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!" said Santa. Fritzi nodded excitedly as he watched Santa fly away back to the north pole. After the sled was gone, he went back to sleep. In the morning, he wondered of all of last night's happenings was a dream... But the harness proved him wrong.

So, children. If you ever catch sight of a red glow in the sea, bear in mind you must not fear, for that is no monster from the deep. It may just be dear Fritzi, lighting Santa's way into the sea.

The End
Last edited by HorseFan21♞ on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hoers wrote:Dang all the homework and activities are driving me CRAZY! >____>
HorseFan21♞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teeze » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:21 am

Aw, he's so cute and I love the harness. I'm not going to be trying for him though.
I would like to own 1 of every pet; no more, no less.

My Narakari | My GoS | My Dressups

Centaur Adopts
[Closed | Open]

I'm back on MagiStream!
ImageImageImage

I am also Teeze on Aywas (ID# 47799) and ToyHou.se
I am GreywaterAlley on Flight Rising (No space in my username)

Image | Viscet Adopts
Please let them know you found them through my sig.
Teeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me