Artist Chlo [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
39 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiamara #62

Postby Chlo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:09 pm

End date: 22nd
What is a Kiamara?
A Kiamara is a canine-like creature, but they have long, rather soft fur, and an almost dragon-like tail. They are born with no horns, but a few who grow to have longer horns are born with tiny stubs on their heads. Kiamara can be extremely shy, and females can often be a bit grumpy. Don't worry– once you win their hearts, they will never stop loving you. Male Kiamara can be very quiet, but they love attention. Of course females do too, but the males thrive off of your love. They love to be praised.

My last kiamara, I really had fun being an artist, and thank you, Apple, for letting me be one. C:

Don't worry if you can't draw for this one, I'm judging for best personality and name. ;)

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
Last edited by Chlo on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chlo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #62

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Name:
Amxen
Personality:
Amxen is a shy girl who possesses strange powers.She is very loving,sweet and kind.She longes for a boy to love and care about.Her favorit thing in the world is darkness and fire.Her trange powers are strong attacks and extrem soical skills.Her vocabulary skills are very strong and she is known for manipulating peoples' minds to do her bidding.That is not her usual personality though.She is mostly loving and caring.She adores her sister and brother,even though they have never met.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gael » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:50 pm

Name: Doremi (do-re-mi.... singing. Remi for short)
Personality: Remi is a fun kiamara. She isnt afraid to tell it like it is. She will do anything for a friend, and she loves playing tricks on other kiamaras.
Fun wrote:Remi is the "White sheep" of kiamaras,
the one that everyone wants to be around.
Her personality really comes out when she is around a lot of her friends.
She makes the funniest jokes and loves to hear
the cackling of her friends' laughter.
Telling it like it is wrote:She is a straightforward kiamara.
Whenever something needs to be said for a friend,
she out and says it. She isnt afraid of what others might think of her.
She just goes with the flow of the mood.
She isnt afraid to back her friend up in a
tight situation.

Playing tricks wrote:Remi is a very "Jokester kiamara".
She loves pulling pranks on other kiamaras. They are within reason, though.
I wont let her do anything that will hurt another kiamara.
But, when she does pull pranks, they make ME double over in laughter and pain.
It hurts to laugh when she makes me laugh.

ImageImage

TheNinthWolf is my Adopted Child
~Art Status~ Art Slave for Fellefan, [url=here]Livestreaming(offline)[/url]~

| My DA | Howrse | Oshien Adopts |
| Art Shop |

Gael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maliy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Name: Winter
Personality: Winter is a loving kiamara. Winter enjoys making people happy, and full of love. When ever she has the time to make someone full of joy, she takes the chance. Even when it may be raining, Winter is still happy. She would risk herself to save her family, and friends. All of her friends and family are the world to her and she would hate to see anyone get hurt or even pass away.

ImageImageImageImage
maliy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guqqi » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:33 pm

nαmє:
Mezzano

mєαníng:
Short for Mezzanotte, which means midnight in italian. The light spots on his back remind me of the stars in the sky since it stands out yet blends with the others colors so amazingly <3 I found it fits him because of his colors, and how the pink tips on his tail shows as if dawn is soon to come <3

gєndєr:
Male ♂

pєrsσnαlítч:
_.-:*cαlm*:-._

_.-:*snєαkч*:-._

_.-:*hєlpful*:-._

_.-:*plαчful*:-._

WIP <3
aka BlueAuraz/Baloo.

she/her | wife | ICU nurse
deviantArtToyhouse
"Art Status"
Commissions:

CLOSED

guqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moskow » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Name:
Her name shall be Shai, pronounced Shy.

Personality:
Shai is really shy, ironic, right? She has no interest to be around others unless they are her good friends or family. Shai gets really nervous and stutters when she meets new people, but on the inside she is just looking for love or a good friend. But don't be turned around by her scared appearance she will treat you well and be an awesome friend for life if you become her friend.

Shai is really a loner all the way through. She goes places on her own and likes to work independently. It really works out well since she is so shy. Shai especially loves to explore nature alone, or with her camera.
She is so gentle with everything. Shai has never hurt a soul in her lifetime. She is not just gentle with objects but with words too. She makes sure that her words are not harmful in anyway.

Shai can get really competitive and playful, while playing board games. He favorite game is Sorry. Really no explanation for it it just is. Just don't play poker with her she will scam you out by the millions, she is that good.

Withdrawing, sorry!
Last edited by Moskow on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You're on a different road
I'm in the Milky Way
You want me down on Earth,
but I am up in space

I will not bow
I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall
I will not fade
I will take your breath away
Moskow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byebye seeyoulater » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Reserve

End date?
My friend and I will be sharing a different account on the 223rd of November. But I will still be using this count for a while to transfer everything to somewhere I can still get it, and use, my art.

I really want to make a fresh start, and this account will be deleted at some point. It may be delayed, though,If I havent got everything moved and sorted out by november. The longest I will keep this account alive is until June next year. A lot of time, I know, But I've done a lot of things in my time on CS. I won't respond to PMs much, unless I want to give you my new account username.
byebye seeyoulater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluehaze » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:18 am

+name: Nehemiah, or Miah for short

+meaning: Nehemiah is from the Bible and means comforter. It's pronounced nee-ah-MYE-ah

+personality:
    comforting || lonely || optimistic || doubtful || daredevil || flirt
    Nehemiah is someone everyone turns to with their problems. He's a good listener, and likes to help others. His only problem is that he has nobody to listen to him. He has a heavy heart and so much burden, especially when he listens and helps everyone else. He's very comforting, but he has nobody to comfort him. Despite this all, he always finds a reason to keep looking up. He finds it pointless to dwell on his own problems. Miah is also a questioner. He doubts a lot of things. He's someone who wants to believe, but he has to see it to believe it. He's also adventurous and a daredevil. "Miah, let's go jump off this cliff with no rope to virtually be our life support!" and his response is a hearty "let's do it!" and he'll be the first to do it too, even if his friends back out and get scared.
    Miah is a bit of a flirt. He has a wild imagination and is super creative. He's also very clean. He's not a neat freak who freaks out at the smallest speck of dust, but he does enjoy keeping things all in their place.

Miah has a heart of gold. He loves everyone, despite the fact that he doesn't have anyone to help him out. He would never deny someone help. He could be described as an escapist and self sacrificing, much like my fursona Brightsky. The reason he could is that he enjoys using other methods of 'ignoring' his problems. This is a good indicator as to why he's such a daredevil, he almost seems to lack the fear gene. He is self sacrificing because he would do anything for anyone, just like Brightsky (which is why they get along so well). If someone lived hours away and needed someone to talk to, he would go as fast as he possibly could. Like I said, he is a doubter. His beliefs are different from Brightsky's, but he respects them, and she wants to show him something he can rely on and turn to, but he's hardheaded "I understand, but it's hard because I don't see it. I can't feel it like you can feel it." Sometimes this upsets him.
    He's a leader, and loves that fact. It makes him feel important.

+themes: Beliefs - We Came as Romans || Follow Me Down - 3OH!3

by the way, when is the end date? :3 this is my first time applying ^^;;

29 || Boy Mama ♡ 5•22•20 + 4•17•23
Pisces || Cat Lover || Kid at Heart ♥
bluehaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sable. » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:29 am

Cute little kiamara
Last edited by Sable. on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sable.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:52 am

Aspen

Female , Last time she checked.

Aspen is a very hyperactive Kiamara she loves bouncing off the walls , Literally . She loves playing hide and seek and duck , duck , goose. She enjoys hot cocoa in the winter and orange juice in the summer . She loves doing things that involve a lot of energy but also will sometimes curl up and read a book or even go around snapping some really cool photos .
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me