Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
39 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by boxcarr

by bonk

Kiamara #49 - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Postby bonk » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:59 pm

Congratulations to Bronwyn and ~Angelus~!
Bronwyn got first place, and ~Angelus~ will be recieving a runner-up!

Wow! 49 already!
    The next Kiamara after this will be a very special one, made by Apple.

Anyway, this Kiamara is a female.

What is a Kiamara?
    A Kiamara is a canine-like creature, but they have long, rather soft fur, and an almost dragon-like tail. They are born with no horns, but a few who grow to have longer horns are born with tiny stubs on their heads. Kiamara can be extremely shy, and females can often be a bit grumpy. Don't worry– once you win their hearts, they will never stop loving you. Male Kiamara can be very quiet, but they love attention. Of course females do too, but the males thrive off of your love. They love to be praised.

To win her, fill out this form:
    Code: Select all
    Name:
    Short Personality:

Feel free to add whatever you want. :3

Ends on Sunday, October 28th. Apple wants me to end this a little early so she can get #50 out.
    NEW END DATE: Tuesday, October 30th.
Last edited by bonk on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
hey i kinda quit cs hahahaha oops
bonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #49

Postby MintyMist » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:28 pm

Name

:
spotsy

:
Female

Short Personality

:cute funny bossy sassy cutey most popular kiamara and loves to flirt
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theymightbetod » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Name:
Chelsea
Short Personality:
Bouncy
Fun
Grouchy
Great Humour
Energetic
previous usernames here have been deep space; & hey.im.raven

im not really active on cs anymore, but if you want to check out updates and art then id reccommend going over to my deviantart

deviantart account - jbds - My characters-

theymightbetod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiyorin » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:03 pm

Name: Splatter of Sunshine (Splatter for short)

Short Personality:
Splatter is a very fun and bubbly girl. She loves to run outside and feel the wind on her back. She also likes to gaze out into nature, imagining beautiful things. When around with other Kiamaras, she has a great sense of humor that cracks up everyone around her.
Splatter stand up for herself and for things she believes in. She always tells her friends to stand up for themselves also. "If you don't Stand Up, then you'll fall for anything" she always tells them.
And although Splatter seems like a tom-boy, every tom-boy is a girl at heart. Even she is a little afraid of spiders. But she loves playing with nearby snakes, as long as they aren't posionous......

Dislikes: Snobby Kiamaras. She goes bonkers if she sees one of the other female Kiamaras bullying or teasing and just being plain rude to others. She goes right up to them, looks them straight in the eye, then walks away, but she always whips them in the face with her tail when doing so....
Likes: Caramel Apples. She is absolutely addicted to them! She always needs to eat up to keep her up and running each day. I would have called her Caramel Apple, but it just doesn't fit with her. It doesn't explain everything about her, like Splatter of Sunshine does.
Last edited by hiyorin on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:28 am

Name
{ Citallia }
Short Personality

Hyper;

Citallia is a very hyper-active little girl, She loves frolicking in the woods and rolling in a pile of dirt or long grass because she loves the way it feels on her fur.

Outgoing;

Citallia loves meeting new people and friends, She has a lot of different friends and loves meeting more each day and since she isn't shy she is very good at meeting new people

Nature Lover;

She enjoys finding flowers and just curling up under a nice tree or bush on some days when she would rather be alone or when she just has some free time
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zwallow » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:47 am

Name:
Fancy
Short Personality:
Fancy is spunky, thoughtful, and candid. She's often the life of the party. Everywhere Fancy goes, she's bouncing around and smiling brightly, seemingly without a care in the world. She's also a very thoughtful Kiamara. Though she may seem obnoxious at times, Fancy tries her absolute hardest to be considerate of others and their feelings, and makes it a habit to see from others' viewpoints as well as her own. Fancy, as caring as she is, is a candid girl. Honesty is one of Fancy's biggest strong points; she calls it as she sees it and in her mind, that's how it is- though she'll still examine others' feelings on a matter. Fancy is a chipper, considerate, and honest Kiamara, who can come off as a bit much when you first meet her.
Art:
Last edited by Zwallow on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
real life hittin hard -- I'll be inactive for the time being
if you're waiting for something for me, feel free to cancel <3
Zwallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moskow » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:31 am

{name}
My name is Opal, like the gem. I think that it suits me very well.

After a long hard thought, of what her name should be I thought of the birthstones and I picked Opal, october's birthstone. I think that it is the perfect name for the perfect girl.

{gender}
I am a girl, I would hate to be a boy, so, yeah.

Yeah, Opal is a girl, if you couldn't tell.

{personality}
I am sweet, shy, girly, and fun!

Those are her basic traits, yes. But let's be more deep.

Opal is not a tomboy, she is a girl, but not a girly-girl. She enjoys fashion and being pretty, never a day without brushing her fur. She is not a snotty brat though, but a sweet little girl. Opal is the most persistent and hard working girl you will ever meet. She never gives up on anything, never. If you asked someone how they would describe her it would be Sweet. She is the sweetest thing, even her voice is sweet. It is a French-English accent, sort of like Adel's. Opal is also the most fun girl you will ever meet!
Last edited by Moskow on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

You're on a different road
I'm in the Milky Way
You want me down on Earth,
but I am up in space

I will not bow
I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall
I will not fade
I will take your breath away
Moskow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Opal; Kiamara #49

Postby Tano-kun » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:44 am

Actually got this name from an anime I recently watched; I thought the meaning behind it was very intriguing. Opal is the color of indecision, but also the color of endless possibilities; the ability to become anything. I thought this name fit her appearance as well as what I imagine her personality would be like.

Not that she particularly cares about such trivial things, but she's female.
Not overly feminine, but not very masculine, either. She's pretty neutral about her gender.
She doesn't really think it's a very important thing, and it doesn't affect her personality much.
Plus, she doesn't want social expectations for gender to inhibit her drive to experience everything she can.

Opal is many things, but average sure isn't one of them. Like I've mentioned in regards to her name, this Kiamara is talented in many different areas, but never chooses anything to be devoted to. She finds muse in the mundane, and is in herself not very outgoing or shy. She's relatively average, but is not bothered by it. Not only that, but she strives to be average. Unlike others who would strive to stand out of the crowd, Opal doesn't mind being a part of it. She finds that the greatest thing imaginable is being able to see the world in the way that the majority do. Sure, the world might be interesting from another perspective, but she has a better chance of understanding most of the people around her if she can see what they see.

However, aside from this love, if you could call it that, of the norm, Opal struggles often with keeping average. She is indeed talented in many areas, and sometimes finds that one talent begins to rise above the rest. Most frequently it is her talent for photography that charges ahead of the others. And each time she finds that a talent is becoming too much, she drops it immediately in favor of something she has yet to really try. She has two main goals in life, after all; being as average as possible, but also to experience as much in the world that is possible.

Because of her strange ordinariness, Opal is an exceptional friend. It's one of the few areas she doesn't try to be average in. She is kind to a flaw, and is thus very popular with the other Kiamaras. She strives to put others happiness in front of her own, and gets true joy out of a friend's smile. Along with this, Opal is very motherly. She subconsciously tends to the emotional and physical needs of her friends; be it a pep talk or a special bento box, Opal loves her friends in a mother-hen style.

Pft. She loves me. I know she does! She just doesn't like the fact that I don't try to act normal, or blend in.

Anyways! Why should I be bestowed the great honor of adopting this lovely young Kiamara?
Well, I probably shouldn't, in all honesty. I mean, I already have a wonderful Kiamara that I absolutely adore! He's still a fantastic muse for me, and I don't know if I need another Kiamara. But... well, I love this girl, too. I've contemplated applying for others, but I never really did it. (Well, I did apply for one, but I withdrew.) I just really think this girl has potential. I love the idea of a white canvas with bits of color on it! Being able to really paint out a whole character. *Shrugs* Regardless, I'm sure others can take care of her as well as I can, but I'd still absolutely be thrilled to get the opportunity to be he one to develop her.

Notes:

- I don't think I'll have any art of her by the time the deadline rolls around. I'm not very good at doing digital work, and my traditional work is alright, but the anatomy is bad. I do, however, love purchasing art for my characters (Chiron has tons, as I'm sure you've seen.)

- Other applicants have my permission to use the image of Opal (or their name for her) at the top of my application. All I did was remove the background, so I might as well share. <3
Last edited by Tano-kun on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Not active here or DA anymore. If you need to contact me, holler at me on Discord (tanokia).
Tano-kun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gothamitez » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:40 am

N ame:

If I were to win this fine lady, I'd name her Tuesday.

Why would I name her after a day of the week?
Well, when I saw this Kiamara, the colors used reminded me of a warm, easy Tuesday. When I see the word Tuesday, I think of green and blue like the ones on this Kiamara and boom, I came up with the name Tuesday. I guess you could blame Synesthesia for the idea, really. :3

G ender:
Female

S hort P ersonality:

artistic

Tu loves to draw in her spare time, and she's quite good at it too.
But her artistic trait doesn't limit itself there, she is a good problem solver and likes to think about things the hard way.

clumsy

Tu isn't exactly the most agile Kiamara on the planet. X D
She trips over her own feet alot and sometimes when she's tapping her pencil on her sketchbook, the pencil will fly out of her paws.

shy

To most people at least. She can be really talkative around her friends but when she is spoken to by an adult Kiamara, she's quick to get into line. She's all talk, man. She really can't jump to that rooftop because she probably wouldn't even be on one in the first place. She's just quieter than most and soft-spoken, really.

talkative
Last edited by Gothamitez on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:10 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Gothamitez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boxcarr » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:44 am

Name: Splash
Short Personality: Splash can be very moody at times, but if you're on her good side, she's great. In short, she's like Luna Lovegood in a way, just add in a bit of spunk, and fur. c: She loves her friends quite a lot, and if you do anything to upset them, then you'd better high-tail it.
Art: WIP
Favourite Song: Kamikaze - By Owl City
Last edited by boxcarr on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
[ she/they | adult | tall cryptid ]

[ dA | zookeeper | canadian ]
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
boxcarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me