Halloween Vudu #1 Full Moon by Sayna Jaye

Based on Click to view
Artist Sayna Jaye [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 6

Halloween Vudu #1 Full Moon

Postby Sayna Jaye » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:28 am

What is a Vudu?
It is an ungulate native to the jungles of Africa that now also resides in the Louisiana Bayou. They possess a five-point set of antlers, have three toes on each foot. They also have gems in their chest that are thought to be the the source of their psychic abilities.

Height: 14 hh

This guy is based on the full moon. Write me a story about how he used his powers to scare someone on Halloween. Minimum four sentences.
FlyingNinjaWolf wrote:Username: FlyingNinjaWolf
Vudu name: Twister Clouds
Power: Making Citrus Fruit (like oranges, lemons, ect)
Story:

Twister Clouds was in his kitchen , preparing some fruit punch for the guests that his mom had invited over. While he was doing this, an orange popped up next to him. Twister was confused and walked over to it. Then, a lime appeared next to his hoof! Twister jumped and just watched the counter. Suddenly he noticed that every time a fruit showed up, his gem glowed. Twister got curious and collected the fruit, putting them in a straw bag and heading out. But before he did, he trotted over to his mom's computer and wrote a good-bye note on a sticky note and stuck it on the screen. Then he headed out the door. Twister walked for quite a bit before arriving at the vet's office. Twister Clouds took and deep breath and opened the door. "Welcome, Twister! Here for a check-up?" the desk lady said to him, grinning and standing up. "Yes, thank you. How long will it take?" Twister asked the lady, taking the pencil in his teeth and writing some information down. "Oh, how about 3 seconds?" the lady responded, taking the pencil and papers back and showing him the door with her hand. Twister nodded in thanks and headed into the room with his bag of citrus fruit. Twister then sat down on a chair and looked around. The vet then appeared in front of him. "Hello, Twister Clouds!" Twister ginned. "So, what's the trouble? Girls? Driving? Just can't get your horns straight?" he joked, sitting n a chair in front of Twister. "No, look inside." Twister then showed his vet the bag of citrus fruit. The vet did so, and smiled. "Can't squeeze your fruits?" Twister shook his head. "No, I was just making fruit punch, and then THESE showed up next to me. How did this happen?" The vet looked around Twister for a moment, touching parts of his body and looking into his eyes, nose, and mouth. finally, the vet looked at his gem and said, "Ahh, I think I found your problem, misur Twister!" he said, standing up and smiling. "What is it? Twister asked, looking at his vet with curiosity. "Your gem! It is apparently making citrus fruits." Twister shook his head and then blinked. "That's not my power!" Twister Clouds exclaimed. "Well, I guess it is." All of a sudden, a lemon appeared in the vets hand. Twister saw his gem glow, and he sighed. "I guess so," he said sadly, before saying goodbye to his vet and heading back out the door. When he got home, he sat down on a chair and thought. "Maybe making citrus fruits could get me some money....." he said to himself, deep in thought.

And that is how Twister Clouds got his power to his gem.

Here is how he scared a person on Halloween.

Twister Clouds had waited ALL year long for this holiday, and it was FINALLY HERE!!! Twister Clouds was so excited that he raced to put his costume on (a white fluffy bunny) and ran out the door. Once outside, Twister face-hoofed and remembered that he forgot his pumpkin basket. He trotted back inside and grabbed it before galloping outside and down the street. The first house he showed up, he thought he would have some fun. He walked up to the door and knocked on the door with his horns. A young man, probably about 26, opened the door and smiled down at him. "Well, what do we have here?" he asked, taking a handful of candy and dropping it gently into Twister's basket, then put his palm out and asked, "What do I get in return?" Twister grinned menically and made an orange appear in the man's hand. The man laughed. "You good at magic, ay? Well, try again." The young man put the orange aside and put his palm out again. This time, Twister laughed and made a grapefruit with a so scary face carved in it I'm not allowed to tell you how it looked. The man screamed like a 2-year old girl and raced inside, shutting the door and racing up his stairs. Twister Clouds laughed louder and then headed back down the driveway. THAT was a good house. Now on to the next one!
Last edited by Sayna Jaye on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Vudu #1 Full Moon

Postby Pumpkin Cupcake » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:41 am

Username: FlyingNinjaWolf
Story:

Twister Clouds was in his kitchen , preparing some fruit punch for the guests that his mom had invited over. While he was doing this, an orange popped up next to him. Twister was confused and walked over to it. Then, a lime appeared next to his hoof! Twister jumped and just watched the counter. Suddenly he noticed that every time a fruit showed up, his gem glowed. Twister got curious and collected the fruit, putting them in a straw bag and heading out. But before he did, he trotted over to his mom's computer and wrote a good-bye note on a sticky note and stuck it on the screen. Then he headed out the door. Twister walked for quite a bit before arriving at the vet's office. Twister Clouds took and deep breath and opened the door. "Welcome, Twister! Here for a check-up?" the desk lady said to him, grinning and standing up. "Yes, thank you. How long will it take?" Twister asked the lady, taking the pencil in his teeth and writing some information down. "Oh, how about 3 seconds?" the lady responded, taking the pencil and papers back and showing him the door with her hand. Twister nodded in thanks and headed into the room with his bag of citrus fruit. Twister then sat down on a chair and looked around. The vet then appeared in front of him. "Hello, Twister Clouds!" Twister ginned. "So, what's the trouble? Girls? Driving? Just can't get your horns straight?" he joked, sitting n a chair in front of Twister. "No, look inside." Twister then showed his vet the bag of citrus fruit. The vet did so, and smiled. "Can't squeeze your fruits?" Twister shook his head. "No, I was just making fruit punch, and then THESE showed up next to me. How did this happen?" The vet looked around Twister for a moment, touching parts of his body and looking into his eyes, nose, and mouth. finally, the vet looked at his gem and said, "Ahh, I think I found your problem, misur Twister!" he said, standing up and smiling. "What is it? Twister asked, looking at his vet with curiosity. "Your gem! It is apparently making citrus fruits." Twister shook his head and then blinked. "That's not my power!" Twister Clouds exclaimed. "Well, I guess it is." All of a sudden, a lemon appeared in the vets hand. Twister saw his gem glow, and he sighed. "I guess so," he said sadly, before saying goodbye to his vet and heading back out the door. When he got home, he sat down on a chair and thought. "Maybe making citrus fruits could get me some money....." he said to himself, deep in thought.

Twister Clouds had waited ALL year long for this holiday, and it was FINALLY HERE!!! Twister Clouds was so excited that he raced to put his costume on (a white fluffy bunny) and ran out the door. Once outside, Twister face-hoofed and remembered that he forgot his pumpkin basket. He trotted back inside and grabbed it before galloping outside and down the street. The first house he showed up, he thought he would have some fun. He walked up to the door and knocked on the door with his horns. A young man, probably about 26, opened the door and smiled down at him. "Well, what do we have here?" he asked, taking a handful of candy and dropping it gently into Twister's basket, then put his palm out and asked, "What do I get in return?" Twister grinned menically and made an orange appear in the man's hand. The man laughed. "You good at magic, ay? Well, try again." The young man put the orange aside and put his palm out again. This time, Twister laughed and made a grapefruit with a so scary face carved in it I'm not allowed to tell you how it looked. The man screamed like a 2-year old girl and raced inside, shutting the door and racing up his stairs. Twister Clouds laughed louder and then headed back down the driveway. THAT was a good house. Now on to the next one!
Pumpkin Cupcake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sayna Jaye » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:26 am

Up!
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sayna Jaye » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:10 am

Up!
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sayna Jaye » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:17 am

Up!
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sayna Jaye » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:00 pm

FlyingNinjaWolf wrote:Username: FlyingNinjaWolf
Story:

Congrats! He's yours. :)
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pumpkin Cupcake » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:35 pm

Yay! Thank you so much! =D