Based on Click to view
Artist Sayna Jaye [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vudu #44 The Gent

Postby Sayna Jaye » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:39 am

What is a Vudu?
It is an ungulate native to the jungles of Africa that now also resides in the Louisiana Bayou. They possess a five-point set of antlers, have three toes on each foot. They also have gems in their chest that are thought to be the the source of their psychic abilities.

Height: 13 hh

This is a very dapper fellow! Write me a story about one of his gentlemanly qualities.

copper96 wrote:Username: copper96
Vudu Name: (Sir/Mr.) Jax
Psychic Power: Mind Reading/Telekinesis
Story: So Jax, grazing with his herd, is a very dapper fellow, as many saw him to be. Of Course though he was and had great pride in his gentlemanly qualities, living by them kindly. So as he was grazing that day, in the sunny afternoon, a younger female vudu approached him, now her being only older than maybe a year. He smiled politely and greeted her back kindly after bowing his head at her and her greeting of a pleasant Hi! The little vudu then giggled and asked his name. He replied with "Jax, Mr. Jax and what might yours be?" The little vudu excitedly answered his question and bounced away to tell her friends of him. He smiled kindly and continued to graze once again. He would never loose his ways for he was a male most definitely of a gentleman statis. And he caught the eye of a few glances from female vudu a looking his way dreamily, and he chuckled wholeheartedly.
Last edited by Sayna Jaye on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #44 The Gent

Postby SyrupBean » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:15 am

[b]Username: silver~wolf
[b]Vudu Name: Flare
[b]Psychic Power: Can take a bird and turn it into a lion-bird.
[b]Story: Once took a bear and a lizard and turned them into a monster thing.
SyrupBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sayna Jaye » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:27 am

Up!
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sayna Jaye » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:01 am

Up!
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Copper96 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:55 pm

Username: copper96
Story: So Jax, grazing with his herd, is a very dapper fellow, as many saw him to be. Of Course though he was and had great pride in his gentlemanly qualities, living by them kindly. So as he was grazing that day, in the sunny afternoon, a younger female vudu approached him, now her being only older than maybe a year. He smiled politely and greeted her back kindly after bowing his head at her and her greeting of a pleasant Hi! The little vudu then giggled and asked his name. He replied with "Jax, Mr. Jax and what might yours be?" The little vudu excitedly answered his question and bounced away to tell her friends of him. He smiled kindly and continued to graze once again. He would never loose his ways for he was a male most definitely of a gentleman statis. And he caught the eye of a few glances from female vudu a looking his way dreamily, and he chuckled wholeheartedly.
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sayna Jaye » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:55 pm

copper96 wrote:Username: copper96

Very good madam! I offer many congratulatory handshakes.
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Copper96 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:50 am

Thank you *bowes swaying arm out gallantly* I am greatly honored <3
Copper96