Vudu #34 by Folktale

Based on Click to view
Artist Folktale [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Vudu #34

Postby Folktale » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:36 pm

What is a Vudu?
It is an ungulate native to the jungles of Africa that now also resides in the Louisiana Bayou. They possess a five-point set of antlers, have three toes on each foot. They also have gems in their chest that are thought to be the the source of their psychic abilities.

Height: 10.1 hh

Tell me about one of her good personality traits, but also tell me about one of her bad personality traits!

Susoke wrote:Username: Susoke
Vudu Name: Henoia (pronounced hen-OY-ya)
Psychic Power: Psychic surgery - Removal of diseased body tissue via an incision that heals immediately afterwards
Good trait: Henoia is outgoing and rambunctious, making friends easily. She is a pure-at-heart explorer.
Bad trait: Though she is outgoing, Henoia is also extremely stubborn. Once she sets her mind on something, there is no going back. Many a time has she gotten horribly lost in the woods looking for the white rabbit she saw.
Last edited by Folktale on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
None of my Wild Mountain Equids are available for purchase or trade.
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #34

Postby hokage. » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Username: RainbowDash111
Vudu Name: Akila – meaning intelligent
Psychic Power: Akila has the ability to form any type of nature. She can make a wall of water, bend tree branches together to make a roof, even make plants speed grow. She is fascinated with nature, and likes learning new things that she is capable of doing in the wilderness. Akila also knows everything about nature and animals that live their, including her species.
Good trait:Spots for Camoflauge from any predators.
Bad trait:None
hokage.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s u s o k e » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:53 am

Username: Susoke
Psychic Power: Psychic surgery - Removal of diseased body tissue via an incision that heals immediately afterwards
Good trait: Henoia is outgoing and rambunctious, making friends easily. She is a pure-at-heart explorer.
Bad trait: Though she is outgoing, Henoia is also extremely stubborn. Once she sets her mind on something, there is no going back. Many a time has she gotten horribly lost in the woods looking for the white rabbit she saw.

(sorry for the alice in wonderland reference. :3)
Dear CS staff, Starbox is my 'lil bro!
We'll often show up from the same
IP address and we'll trade unfairly sometimes.

*Avatar belongs to me, other use is not authorized*
ImageImageImageImage
s u s o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folktale » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Susoke wrote:Username: Susoke

Congratz!
None of my Wild Mountain Equids are available for purchase or trade.
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s u s o k e » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:23 pm

thanks
Dear CS staff, Starbox is my 'lil bro!
We'll often show up from the same
IP address and we'll trade unfairly sometimes.

*Avatar belongs to me, other use is not authorized*
ImageImageImageImage
s u s o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me