Based on Click to view
Artist Folktale [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vudu #33

Postby Folktale » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:30 am

What is a Vudu?
It is an ungulate native to the jungles of Africa that now also resides in the Louisiana Bayou. They possess a five-point set of antlers, have three toes on each foot. They also have gems in their chest that are thought to be the the source of their psychic abilities.

Height: 12.3 hh

Tell me how this guy feels about family: either his own, his thoughts about a future one, or the families of others!

LyonFace wrote:As you wish. :D

Username: Lyonface
Vudu Name: Dumisa (African for "honor, thunder") (But his family calls him Dreamsicle, and girls that like him tend to pick it up too)
Psychic Power: The ability to share and manipulate people's dreams as he dreams. He can replicate their dreams for his own or actually infiltrate and change the events of the dream or what the other person is feeling during it.
Family Feelings: He cares very much about his family and thinks that they are the closest bond anyone can have. Though he still went through a rebellious phase and preferred the company of his friends' families, he grew the understood the importance of family closeness. He hopes to have a bond similar to this when he creates a family of his own and desires to instill the same compassion in his family that his family put into him.
Last edited by Folktale on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
None of my Wild Mountain Equids are available for purchase or trade.
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #33

Postby Sayna Jaye » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:21 am

Someone please adopt this Vudu and name him Dreamsicle for me please.
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:52 am

Username: -3B-
Vudu Name: Cice (Sigh-ceh)
Psychic Power: The power to pull petals into the air and blow them around in the wind - very effective in romantic settings or confusing any pursuers.
Family Feelings: Cice would love a family of his own, but his awkward nature likes making it difficult to court them without losing their interest. He often dreams about having a mate and child of his own, and wishes he knew just what it was about him that turned females away from him.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Good luck.
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LyonFace » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:29 pm

As you wish. :D

Vudu Name: Dumisa (African for "honor, thunder") (But his family calls him Dreamsicle, and girls that like him tend to pick it up too)
Psychic Power: The ability to share and manipulate people's dreams as he dreams. He can replicate their dreams for his own or actually infiltrate and change the events of the dream or what the other person is feeling during it.
Family Feelings: He cares very much about his family and thinks that they are the closest bond anyone can have. Though he still went through a rebellious phase and preferred the company of his friends' families, he grew the understood the importance of family closeness. He hopes to have a bond similar to this when he creates a family of his own and desires to instill the same compassion in his family that his family put into him.
LyonFace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folktale » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:37 pm

LyonFace wrote:As you wish. :D

Congratulations!
None of my Wild Mountain Equids are available for purchase or trade.
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me