Postby AmigoGirl » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:24 am

Owner: ~Bast~
DAM's name: Valiant
Height: 14.3 hh
Rarity: Very Rare

Foals: Devaraja Image
Noname Image
Noname Image
Last edited by AmigoGirl on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:06 am, edited 4 times in total.

I am not open for commissions here. Do NOT ask for a commission or request. I dont do Art trades unless you are a friend or I ask for it. Thank you.
My Fanclub
AmigoGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DAM: Steel Grey Roan (buckskin base) Leopard

Postby m0chicakez » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:27 am

Owner:
Cakeface
DAM's name:
Tōketsu Yuri (Yuri or Lily for short)
It means "The Frozen Lily" in Japanese
Height:
14.3 hh
Rarity:
Very Rare
Story:
Yuri walked around in the now white woods. The snow had begun to fall from the sky last week, and now it was all white and shinig as if it were diamonds. She loved this time of year, because her fur almost made her invisible, if it not been for the gray spots that were mixed into her otherwise so crystal white fur.
She snorted lightly and a small spray of snow formed by her breath.
Again, the snow began to fall softly and she continued to walk.
Today, she had left her old herd to join a new or create their own with, hopefully, a handsome stallion.
Her species lived usually in the desert, but the oldest of her herd had told how people had caught them up and flew them from the dry land to this now, so beautiful paradise. They were also told that the people once again let them free, but that the world changed from dry and sandy to green and full of plants. Not even the largest oasis had been so full of food!
At first they had thought that they were the only herd, but there were a few more. Although each herd contained only a few animals, they were still happy.
The snow began to fall in large quantities and a blizzard began to form.

To move from the desert to a cool country, however, was not the easiest. Only the stubborn ones in the herds had survived, and somehow got their fur to grow when it got colder in order to survive the cold weather. Generation after generation adapted better and better after this cold climate.

The wind vein in her beautiful mane and the snow made it hard for her to see. But she was not going to give up, when she was known for her tenacity and strength. She continued to ripple in the snow, and suddenly she heard a quake from the north. When she turned her attention to the sound source, she saw what it was: an avalanche.
Her first thought was to run away in the wildest speed, but a thought struck her: What if someone was there?
She ran for all she was worth the mountains direction, she must get there before the snow reaches her. Otherwise, it was over for her part!
She picked up speed and galloped over snowy landscape and sure enough: there was a human being. Her instincts screamed danger, but she could not leave the man there. Cautiously she crept there, and noticed that he was unconscious. She nibbled a little of his hair, but no. He didn't wake up and was ice cold.
The sound woke her from her small study, and she grabbed his thick jacket and somehow heaved him onto her back.
"Come on Yuri, view now that you are the fastest!" She whinnied to herself and took off to the south, in the direction she came from.
She had never known such force before, it felt like she was flying!
But the snow raged after her and she tried to increase the speed even further, if that was even possible.
After running for what seemed an eternity, the snow began to slow down, but the storm grew. She could no longer run, which was not needed because they were already far away from mountains. The wind tore at her mane, tail and coat, but she refused to give up.
After a while she heard a voice she did not recognize, who came closer to them. Voices.
A few minutes later, the air was filled with their scents and now began her instincts screaming at her to leave. She heard how they rushed towards her, so she leaned her head against the ground, so the man went down from her back. And after that she ran away.
~

"Jimmy!" shouted one woman and rushed forward towards his son. "We thought we would never see you again!" she said anxiously and hugged her son, while the other wrapped him in blankets.
"She ... she saved me," he said in a trembling voice.
"Who, Jimmy? Who? There was no one else here except you"
"The snow queen, she saved me. But you scared her away" Jimmy said with a faint smile.
"It was her mother, the horse from the ice kingdom," he said, and the villagers looked at him strangely.
Nobody believed Jimmy, everyone thought he had dreamed the whole thing. But he was convinced that the horse from ice kingdom had saved him, and both we and Jimmy know the truth, don't we?
Last edited by m0chicakez on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
m0chicakez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmigoGirl » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:29 am

you can choose, editing the mistakes now ^^

I am not open for commissions here. Do NOT ask for a commission or request. I dont do Art trades unless you are a friend or I ask for it. Thank you.
My Fanclub
AmigoGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizui » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:30 am

DAM's name: --
Story: --
Aizui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faint » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:31 am

Owner: Faint
DAM's name: --
Story: --
Faint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~punkstache » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:35 am

Stunning design <3

My form will go here ( on phone )

Owner: ~punkstache
DAM's name: CK (for Clark Kent)
Story: ~~~
Last edited by ~punkstache on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    x🦇
    x🕷
    x🎃
    x👻
    x🖤
~punkstache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky Strike <3 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:38 am

Owner: .:BlessTheFall:.
DAM's name: Barek ((meaning 'noble'))
Story:
"Camp!" The large man called to the others in his caravan, the camels grunting loudly as their riders gave the signal to lay down.

"Amil, come here boy!" Catan called, his booming voice taking on a calm yet athoritive edge. A small boy rushed toward the man, looking up at him with large brown eyes,
"Yes papa?" He asked, tilting his head curiously. Catania laughed and ruffled his hair,
"Go, play and don't go too far," He said, his dark eyes flickering to the thickening clouds to his right, "It looks like rain." He said before pushing him along gently, moving toward his gear to set up his tent.

The boy watched his father for a moment before he felt something warm on his palm, looking down to see his wolf pup, tail wagging and icy hues excited, wanting to play. Amil laughed and began to chase him toward a patch of withered trees. He stopped chasing his pup and began to look at the trees, not watching where he was going. The boy slipped and fell down an embankment, landing in a cloud of dust and a grunt. He looked up at the band and looked at his pup,
"Go get papa, Nanuka, go!" He called out, knowing he couldn't get up by himself as the sun began to darken from the clouds, thunder grumbling across the dunes.

An hour passed and the rain continued endlessly as Amil tried aimlessly to climb the embankment, his clothing and body caked in thick mud, calling out for help. Catan was making his way toasted his son, Nanuka leading the way. He didn't know his son had gone this far.

All the time, a stallion stood on the opposite bank, covered by thick brush as he watched the boy, his elegant neck arched so that his long, thick forelock shielded his icy blue eyes from the relentless rain. His spotted coat shone from the layer of liquid that clung to him. He lifted his head slightly to watch the boy as he almost made it before he slid back down, a misty sigh of disappointment curled from the stallion's nostrils.

A sudden noise caused the stallion to prick his ears and shift nervously, knowing that soon the area the boy was in would soon be under water. The cries of the boy for his father moved his heart, wrenching at him. He shook out his mane and burst from the underbrush just as the water began to curl into the basin. The boy looked back, his mouth agape as the stallion crashed through the water toward him. The stallion neighed loudly at the boy as he began to push him up the slope, his hooves sinking into the mud, the mud caking into his fur and mane.

As the stallion shoved the boy up the last bit, he climbed up beside him, shaking out his now brown fur, streaked by the steady rain. He shook out his coat and looked down at the awestruck boy, pricking his ears and shuddering with a soft neigh. Amil reached up to touch the stallion's muzzle, his eyes slowly closing in anticipation. The stallion flicked his ears before placing his muzzle in his hand.

Amil giggled and ran his other hand though the stallion's mane. Suddenly the mysterious stallion was gone and his fathers voice appeared behind him. Amil looked down at the long, silvery hairs that were in his hand from the stallion's mane.

To this day day, Amil wears the magical hairs in a woven bracelet accompanied by the rarest leathers. He rides the desert in search of his noble savior, the great Barek.
Last edited by Lucky Strike <3 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ I used to be Alicn and .:BlessTheFall:. PLEASE don't steal! ~

Lucky Strike <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:47 am

Owner: Queen Chrysalis
DAM's name: Perdita
Story:
The mare seemed to dance along the dunes as she ran leaving barely a sign that she had ever been there in the first place
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenan_the_cat » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:02 am

Owner: Shenan_the_cat
DAM's name: Star Speckled
Story:

Star came to a halt where the grass bank sloped into the boggy bank of the stream, her hooves kicking up the soft mud. She glanced up, her white mane catching the sun and glinting silver as if it had been all along, and her sapphire eyes rested on the tree line surrounding the clearing. Star Speckled whined as the pines threw great shadows over her and sent chills across her hair. It was so peaceful; there was no one around at this time in the morning although the crack of dawn brought surprises never the less.

The trees curved in on each other creating arch ways of adventure in the dam’s eyes, the stream its self was rippling as the petals of daisy broke its surface, the flowers swayed to the wistful tune of the wind and the sky its self had bathed the land in a pinkish warmth.

It's a w.i.p so far.
Homosexual • Image • Atheist
Writer • Photographer • Main character site
Shenan_the_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me