Based on Click to view
Artist sabernath [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SJW #6

Postby sabernath » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:24 am

What is a Splatter Jewel Wolf?

A Splatter Jewel Wolf is a unique wolf with a gem on it's forehead and a paintbrush-like tail. They can range from the size of a Rottweiler to a Lab at adult size. Their tails have a strange, paint-like substance emitting out of it, which they use to mark their territories. They can live anywhere; In a forest, in plains, or even in a human household. They are loyal and nice, but very menacing when needed. We hope you find the Splatter Jewel Wolf of your dreams here!

I made another. ^^ I quite like how this one came out. c: I think I'll put it up for adoption, though. Timer's a lie. XD Oh, and I'll put the hex codes up soon.

To win this one, fill out this form. Add-ons are fine, but won't count for much.

Code: Select all
Name:
Art/Short story:

For the art/short story, you only have to do one, but you may do both if you'd like. Please don't make the story too long, either. ^^;

Kaylee • she/her • artist

Image If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to PM me!
Image Commissions: OpenArt Trades: Ask Me • Requests: Closed
Image I used to be ocean_sapphire!

toyhousedeviantartflight rising
sabernath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SJW #6

Postby Fantasy Inc. » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:39 am

Name: Knight
Personality: Knight is a very brave SJW who'll always help other SJWs/people in trouble. He makes friends easily because he always tries to be nice and polite. He wishes to have a sword, one day...
Art/Short story:
One day, a few years ago, Knight was walking trough a meadow. Why is his name knight? you'll probably think now. Well, this story is about how he got his name. As I told, he was walking through a meadow. He was a little Jewel Wolf, just about a year. It was a beautiful sunny day and he was happily jumping around and chasing a butterfly. Suddenly a few clouds blocked the sun, and it began to rain, so he went home. The rain got worse and worse, and he decided to take a shortcut through the forest. It was dark and a bit scary, but is was worth it if he didn't get wet. He was halfway when he heard squeaking. It sounded like someone was in trouble, so he went looking. When he turned the corner he saw a squirrel who was being threatened by a dachshund! He didn't think, but just ran at the dog and bit it, trying to scare it and to get it away from the squirrel. The dachshund yelped scared because he was attacked so suddenly and ran away. The squirrel looked grateful to Knight and then ran away through the trees. From that day Knight knew what he wanted to be; a real knight, someone that protected the weak against the strong. He told it everyone who wanted to hear, and from then on they called him Knight.
Last edited by Fantasy Inc. on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

I've been gone for a very long time...

Always looking for commissions, collabs, art trades and private rps

Send me a message if you feel like it :>
Fantasy Inc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby philocalist » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:10 am

Name:
Gray
Personality:
WIP
Art/Short story:
WIP
philocalist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohtions » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Name: Cerulean (suh - roo - lee - uhn) Known to his friends as Ren
Personality: The Artist. Warmhearted and gentle, Ren takes his commitments seriously. He is very private and keeps his true feelings and opinions reserved. He lives to please but sometimes he feels overlooked, overshadowed and even "tread upon" by others. He has a very positive, warm outlook on life and love and does not take it for granted. He is very loyal and supportive and ,though he detests conflict, he is willing to fight for his loved ones. Ren highly values being seen and understood for who he is and needs space to live his life in his own unique way, and respects others need for space.
Art/Short story: WIP
ohtions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sabernath » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:24 am

Bump~

Last bumped by sabernath on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:24 am.

Kaylee • she/her • artist

Image If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to PM me!
Image Commissions: OpenArt Trades: Ask Me • Requests: Closed
Image I used to be ocean_sapphire!

toyhousedeviantartflight rising
sabernath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me