Vudu #30 by Sayna Jaye

Based on Click to view
Artist Sayna Jaye [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Vudu #30

Postby Sayna Jaye » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:21 am

What is a Vudu?
It is an ungulate native to the jungles of Africa that now also resides in the Louisiana Bayou. They possess a five-point set of antlers, have three toes on each foot. They also have gems in their chest that are thought to be the the source of their psychic abilities.

Height: 13.1 hh

Tell me about this guy. A basic bio, like what you would put on a character page.

Susoke wrote:Username: Susoke
Vudu Name: Meyin (pronounced meh-YEEN)
Psychic Power: Bilocation - being in multiple places at the same time
Bio: On the outside, Meyin may be happy, playful, but the only thing he really craves is time alone. He doesn't like all the commotion of younger siblings, and doesn't understand the point of friendship. If he wanted someone to bleat at, he might as well have gone to live with the humans. When he finally does get away, he heads for the first dark corner he sees.
Later on in life as he matures, Meyin will open up to the world. He will drop his favor of the dark and head on to becoming the valiant bull everyone wants him to be.
Last edited by Sayna Jaye on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #30

Postby s u s o k e » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:41 am

Username: Susoke
Bio: On the outside, Meyin may be happy, playful, but the only thing he really craves is time alone. He doesn't like all the commotion of younger siblings, and doesn't understand the point of friendship. If he wanted someone to bleat at, he might as well have gone to live with the humans. When he finally does get away, he heads for the first dark corner he sees.
Later on in life as he matures, Meyin will open up to the world. He will drop his favor of the dark and head on to becoming the valiant bull everyone wants him to be.
Dear CS staff, Starbox is my 'lil bro!
We'll often show up from the same
IP address and we'll trade unfairly sometimes.

*Avatar belongs to me, other use is not authorized*
ImageImageImageImage
s u s o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #30

Postby Sayna Jaye » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:13 am

Susoke wrote:Username: Susoke

Congrats, he's yours. :3
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me