Based on Click to view
Artist Sayna Jaye [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vudu#29

Postby Sayna Jaye » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:51 am

What is a Vudu?
It is an ungulate native to the jungles of Africa that now also resides in the Louisiana Bayou. They possess a five-point set of antlers, have three toes on each foot. They also have gems in their chest that are thought to be the the source of their psychic abilities.

Height: 12.1 hh

Give me a little bit of background info on this girl!

~*Oddly Shaded*~ wrote:I couldn't resist!!!

Username: ~*Oddly Shaded*~
Vudu Name: Cigma
Psychic Power: The power to mentally connect with any animal near by. This is different from mind reading, because she cannot connect to the thought path, only the emotional side of the animal. This includes a predators emotions, which on a very common occasion saves her hid!
History: Cigma was a very spoilt little girl. She lived in the richest grazing land, though, that brought many more Vudu's and many more predators. Though the predators weren't the only ones coming. Because the land was rich with animals to hunt, humans came to satisfy their needs. Luckily the little Cigma was fast enough to escape predators and humans. And was able to camoflague easliy. Though the humans had no respect for the land and littered, left ashes, which one day, started a fire. It burnt the entire grazing land, killed thousands of animals. But this effected Cigma more than the others. She could feel everything the others felt. So much agony. So much pain. She was barely able to continue on with the survivors. She left on her own once she was old enough to care for herself. Never realizing that her family, her herd, they needed her more than ever.

Calves:
Last edited by Sayna Jaye on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu#29

Postby Oddly Shaded » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:26 pm

I couldn't resist!!!

Psychic Power: The power to mentally connect with any animal near by. This is different from mind reading, because she cannot connect to the thought path, only the emotional side of the animal. This includes a predators emotions, which on a very common occasion saves her hid!
History: Cigma was a very spoilt little girl. She lived in the richest grazing land, though, that brought many more Vudu's and many more predators. Though the predators weren't the only ones coming. Because the land was rich with animals to hunt, humans came to satisfy their needs. Luckily the little Cigma was fast enough to escape predators and humans. And was able to camoflague easliy. Though the humans had no respect for the land and littered, left ashes, which one day, started a fire. It burnt the entire grazing land, killed thousands of animals. But this effected Cigma more than the others. She could feel everything the others felt. So much agony. So much pain. She was barely able to continue on with the survivors. She left on her own once she was old enough to care for herself. Never realizing that her family, her herd, they needed her more than ever.
Last edited by Oddly Shaded on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oddly Shaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Gifting Queen » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:42 am

Username: Ƙικι_Ѵɛиσм罗丽塔

Vudu Name: Xitlalee [sit-lawl-lee]

Psychic Power: she has the ability to shape a creatures pathway. She can't tell them their future, or change it entirely, but she can lead them to the right path, without them knowing.

History: She grew up happily, with a large family and she was sheltered from any danger. Then, one day, she was abducted, and forced into a circus. For years on, she was treated cruelly, forced to walk on hind legs, beaten when she grew tired. But a certain acrobat had pity on her, so he freed her, and took her to reunite with her herd.
The Gifting Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sayna Jaye » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:10 am

~*Oddly Shaded*~ wrote:I couldn't resist!!!

Aw god that must have hurt the worst. D: Interesting ending though, I always love a flawed character. She's yours! X3
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddly Shaded » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:15 pm

Naw! Thank you muchly Sayna!! I love her so much.
Oddly Shaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me