Vudu #28 by Sayna Jaye

Based on Click to view
Artist Sayna Jaye [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Vudu #28

Postby Sayna Jaye » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:09 am

What is a Vudu?
It is an ungulate native to the jungles of Africa that now also resides in the Louisiana Bayou. They possess a five-point set of antlers, have three toes on each foot. They also have gems in their chest that are thought to be the the source of their psychic abilities.

Height: 14 hh

Do anything creative for this guy. Write a story, song, poem, make a sculpture, dress up like a Vudu, anything! The more unusual the better, I'm looking for interesting over quality. :)

RainbowDash111 wrote:Username:RainbowDash111
Vudu Name: Leroi (means The King)
Psychic Power: Leroi has the ability to levitate objects, morph into any given thing, has the ability to camouflage into any environment due to his multicolored coat, and also has the ability to freeze time and get away if he is being attacked, or feels threatened.
Creativity: Leroi was born to a herd of eight Vudu's. As on their way to a new grazing ground he got lost from the herd. Leroi was forced to fend for himself at the young age of one. He learned the way of the wild and knows what is safe and unsafe. He is currently of the search for a mate. He still interacts with his kind a lot, but like being a loner for now until he finds his perfect soul mate.

:D
Last edited by Sayna Jaye on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #28

Postby hokage. » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:30 am

Username:RainbowDash111
Psychic Power: Leroi has the ability to levitate objects, morph into any given thing, has the ability to camouflage into any environment due to his multicolored coat, and also has the ability to freeze time and get away if he is being attacked, or feels threatened.
Creativity: Leroi was born to a herd of eight Vudu's. As on their way to a new grazing ground he got lost from the herd. Leroi was forced to fend for himself at the young age of one. He learned the way of the wild and knows what is safe and unsafe. He is currently of the search for a mate. He still interacts with his kind a lot, but like being a loner for now until he finds his perfect soul mate.

hokage.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sayna Jaye » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:49 am

RainbowDash111 wrote:Username:RainbowDash111

Congrats! He's yours.
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hokage. » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:35 am