Based on Click to view
Artist Sayna Jaye [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vudu #26

Postby Sayna Jaye » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:36 am

What is a Vudu?
It is an ungulate native to the jungles of Africa that now also resides in the Louisiana Bayou. They possess a five-point set of antlers, have three toes on each foot. They also have gems in their chest that are thought to be the the source of their psychic abilities.

Height: 11.2 hh

This lady is brilliant at hide-and-go-seek! Write me a short story about something interesting that happened during her play once. Incorporating her ability and other vudus will get you bonus points. :)

Ƙικι_Ѵɛиσм罗丽塔 wrote:
Username: Ƙικι_Ѵɛиσм罗丽塔

Vudu Name:
Fortulla-means Light of Lights

Psychic Power:
Fortulla has the gentle ability to connect with another's soul. This isn't the same as mind-reading or telepathic communication, but she can feel what they feel. She only uses this power to sympathize others, or when she's trying to sense where they are in Hide-and-Seek.

Story:
Fortulla was playing hide and seek with some other vudus, one spring. Mika, the most arrogant of the vudus, had been boasting how good he was at the game. Fortulla, being shy and modest, hadn't said anything opposing to him, but she invited him to play a game of hide and seek with her friends. Mika accepted, and said he wouldn't boast too much when he won. But Fortulla had a plan. She had the power to read souls, and could look through people's emotions. Mikas emotions were so arrogant, she could sense him a mile away! So, she counted and easily found Mikas behind the Big Willows pile of branches. A that day was often spoken about among the Vudus for a long time...how Fortulla the Shy put Mika to shame. :)
Last edited by Sayna Jaye on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #26

Postby The Gifting Queen » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:52 am

Vudu Name:

Psychic Power:
Fortulla has the gentle ability to connect with another's soul. This isn't the same as mind-reading or telepathic communication, but she can feel what they feel. She only uses this power to sympathize others, or when she's trying to sense where they are in Hide-and-Seek.

Story:
Fortulla was playing hide and seek with some other vudus, one spring. Mika, the most arrogant of the vudus, had been boasting how good he was at the game. Fortulla, being shy and modest, hadn't said anything opposing to him, but she invited him to play a game of hide and seek with her friends. Mika accepted, and said he wouldn't boast too much when he won. But Fortulla had a plan. She had the power to read souls, and could look through people's emotions. Mikas emotions were so arrogant, she could sense him a mile away! So, she counted and easily found Mikas behind the Big Willows pile of branches. A that day was often spoken about among the Vudus for a long time...how Fortulla the Shy put Mika to shame. :)
The Gifting Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sayna Jaye » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:05 am

Ƙικι_Ѵɛиσм罗丽塔 wrote:

Vudu Name:

Psychic Power:

Story:

Congrats, she's yours!
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Gifting Queen » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Aw, thank you so mucch! xDD