Based on Click to view
Artist Folktale [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vudu #22

Postby Folktale » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:36 pm

What is a Vudu?
It is an ungulate native to the jungles of Africa that now also resides in the Louisiana Bayou. They possess a five-point set of antlers, have three toes on each foot. They also have gems in their chest that are thought to be the the source of their psychic abilities.

Height: 14.1 hh

Where does this gal like to go to be alone? Describe the place in three sentences!

Sayna Jaye wrote:Username: Sayna Jaye
Vudu Name: Corsica
Psychic Power: The ability to bend light. She can use it to make mirages, though she does not control how the mirage will appear. As well, she can deflect light away from herself which is useful when trying to hide in the dark bog.
Place Description: Whenever Corsica need some time to herself, she heads to a crooked old magnolia bush in the center of the swamp. Her favorite time to go is at night because then bush transforms into what she calls the Tree of Light. Fireflies dance around the canopy while she uses her power to reflect the light onto the white petals, making the fragrant blossoms glow brighter than the stars.

THIS VUDU WILL BE JUDGED IN 24 HOURS FROM HER POSTING TIME!
Last edited by Folktale on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
None of my Wild Mountain Equids are available for purchase or trade.
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #22

Postby Soph6297 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:51 am

Username: Soph6297
Vudu Name: Verdana
Psychic Power: She can help plants grow and can make the sun shine even when its raining C:
Place Description: Sourrounded by green trees there is a hidden glade that only Verdana knows. Through the glade flows a small crystal clear stream which end in a big waterfall. On the meadow grow any imaginable flowers in all sizes and colors.

>>> Uni started again. Slightly inactive. Sorry.
╔══════════════♕═════════════╗

My WMEsMy DAM'sMy GoSs
Lioden [#44750]TumblrWME-Adopts

» Art Trades: Closed
...⋰✯⋱⋰♕⋱⋰✯⋱...
» Commissions: Closed
╚════════════════════════════╝
For where all love is, the speaking is unnecessary

Soph6297

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sayna Jaye » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:23 am

I can't fight this feeling~!

Username: Sayna Jaye
Psychic Power: The ability to bend light. She can use it to make mirages, though she does not control how the mirage will appear. As well, she can deflect light away from herself which is useful when trying to hide in the dark bog.
Place Description: Whenever Corsica need some time to herself, she heads to a crooked old magnolia bush in the center of the swamp. Her favorite time to go is at night because then bush transforms into what she calls the Tree of Light. Fireflies dance around the canopy while she uses her power to reflect the light onto the white petals, making the fragrant blossoms glow brighter than the stars.
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folktale » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:22 pm

Sayna Jaye wrote:Username: Sayna Jaye

I...I want to go see that tree! :shock:

Congrats, you won this Vudu!
None of my Wild Mountain Equids are available for purchase or trade.
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sayna Jaye » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:33 pm

I shall have to draw it! :D Thank you so much, I love her spots and striations. X3
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me