Based on Click to view
Artist Folktale [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vudu #21

Postby Folktale » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:09 am

What is a Vudu?
It is an ungulate native to the jungles of Africa that now also resides in the Louisiana Bayou. They possess a five-point set of antlers, have three toes on each foot. They also have gems in their chest that are thought to be the the source of their psychic abilities.

Height: 11.1 hh

Tell me what makes this girl nervous!

~*Oddly Shaded*~ wrote:Username: ~*Oddly Shaded*~
Vudu Name: Asumora
Psychic Power: The ability to 'soul swap'. This is a subconsious event which occurs one time a year. The soul of Asumora 'swaps' to the body of another who was one of the first of the species. These two Vudu's only swap back when a moon of Jupiter is clearly visible from earth (Which can be from a few hours, to a few years)
Nervousness!: Asumora is very neverous about her own power. She never wishes for this event to occur and hopes that one day it will leave and never come back. She is neverous that when she swaps, one day, she will not return. Asumora is also quite neverous about moving away from her herd, she is frightened that predators are stalking close by.

THIS VUDU WILL BE JUDGED IN 24 HOURS FROM HER POSTING TIME!

Calves:
Last edited by Folktale on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
None of my Wild Mountain Equids are available for purchase or trade.
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #21

Postby Oddly Shaded » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Username: ~*Oddly Shaded*~
Psychic Power: The ability to 'soul swap'. This is a subconsious event which occurs one time a year. The soul of Asumora 'swaps' to the body of another who was one of the first of the species. These two Vudu's only swap back when a moon of Jupiter is clearly visible from earth (Which can be from a few hours, to a few years)
Nervousness!: Asumora is very neverous about her own power. She never wishes for this event to occur and hopes that one day it will leave and never come back. She is neverous that when she swaps, one day, she will not return. Asumora is also quite neverous about moving away from her herd, she is frightened that predators are stalking close by.

I cannot believ no one has gone for this BEAUTIFUL girl.
Last edited by Oddly Shaded on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oddly Shaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red october » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:19 am

Oh goodness, she's beautiful. :D <33

Username: Red October
Vudu Name: Maia
Psychic Power: Maia is able to form mental connections with plants. She considers herself responsible for the plants in the swampy area in which she lives, and is constantly checking up on them and making sure that they're 'feeling alright' and doing well. [She's a bit eccentric, but has a heart of gold.]
Nervousness!: Dry spells cause her plants to not fare well, and as a result, lead to her being quite anxious and nervous. She's their keeper, after all.
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folktale » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:49 am

~*Oddly Shaded*~ wrote:Username: ~*Oddly Shaded*~

Congrats, she's yours!

A thanks to you both for the compliments :3
I will try to make many more beautiful vudus so that y'all can have your fill! :D
None of my Wild Mountain Equids are available for purchase or trade.
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me