Based on Click to view
Artist Folktale [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vudu #6 - CLOSED

Postby Folktale » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:55 pm

What is a Vudu?
It is an ungulate native to the jungles of Africa that now also resides in the Louisiana Bayou. They possess a five-point set of antlers, have three toes on each foot. They also have gems in their chest that are thought to be the the source of their psychic abilities.

Height: 14 hh

Judging on the most interesting or creative psychic power!

Adoption form!
~Just.Peachy~ wrote:Username: ~Just.Peachy~
Vudu name: Fayde
Psychic power: He can create things with his mind, but only if he has seen it before in his life. Kinda like what the Green Lantern does lol xD
Personality: Fayde may not be the brightest Vudu around, but hemakes up for it in fun. He is the jokester, funny guy, class clown, etc., of whatever herd he is in at the moment. Even the most sour Vudu can't help but to laugh at his antics! It's also kinda hard to resist his "exotic" charm, so everyone likes him and most consider him a close friend c:

...I had a hard time not keep this guy for myself XD
Last edited by Folktale on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
None of my Wild Mountain Equids are available for purchase or trade.
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #6

Postby sodafarts » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:00 pm

Username: ~Just.Peachy~
Psychic power: He can create things with his mind, but only if he has seen it before in his life. Kinda like what the Green Lantern does lol xD
Personality: Fayde may not be the brightest Vudu around, but hemakes up for it in fun. He is the jokester, funny guy, class clown, etc., of whatever herd he is in at the moment. Even the most sour Vudu can't help but to laugh at his antics! It's also kinda hard to resist his "exotic" charm, so everyone likes him and most consider him a close friend c:
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boat » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:33 pm

Username:
Rachet
Vudu name:
Flint
Psychic power:
Flint can see the souls of others. He can read their emotions and personality, and have a slight clue to what they're thinking of. Sometimes, of he really tries, Flint can tamper with the souls. But only very small changes. For example, if someone was feeling angry, he could calm them down a bit. 
Personality:
Flint loves to tease others, but he knows his limit. He doesn't want to anger others, and stays away from major conflicts. He can be a bit rebellious at times when he's feeling upset. Flint likes to always get his point across, so he argues a lot. He jokes around,  and loves to have fun. He doesn't care what others think about him, as long as they don't say it directly to him. So Flint acts really weird at times.
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      eggs and bakey
      ImageImage

a
    a
    a
    commissions - only USD or DA points
    characters
    DA
    art trades - maybe
boat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bast-et » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:57 pm

Username: ~Bast~
Vudu name: Ziko
Psychic power: Ziko can read auras, but also has an exceptional ability to see relations between people; he always knows who is friends with whom, rivalries, and budding romances.
Personality: Despite his insight on personal relations between others around him, Ziko is very good at not gossiping... unless you can give him something juicy he didn't already know. Then you might be able to wheddle some tidbit out of him. The only other way to loosen his jaw a little would be to offer his one of his favorite treats. He draws a line at ever giving out information that might hurt or have negative results for the people it impacts. Because of this, he can be self-reflective and sometimes seems overly cautious. His skill often makes strangers uneasy, but his friends know him to be a loyal and careful secret-keeper. Ziko loves knowing everything that's going on, and he is often found at the center of things.
Bast-et

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardelis » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Username: Ardelis
    Vudu name: Avoyel or Abenaki I'm having hard time deciding haha.
    Psychic power: He had a direct link to the earth. He can shift rocks and creative fisures in the ground near him. Anything that involves the earth he can control, but he cannot create more land/earth without becoming very physically drained. This link also allows him to sense when troubles like earthquakes and landslides.
    Personality: He is a very wise Vudu. Always putting others ahead of himself. He does tend to stay on the side of caution and making sure the outcome out weighs any risk involved. Not being the fighting type, he is very diplomatic and will aproach a problem logically before physically. He is a very genuine soul who cares for everyone who crosses his path.
xx
x

xx
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖⚘≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
Ardelis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Traffic » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:08 pm

Username:
silverduststar
Vudu name:
Splash
Psychic power:
He has the ability to controll paint. He can make paint {on the colors on him though} Sorta drip out of his fur, and turn into an object or animal, and he does that for fun, or if he's in danger to protect himself.
Personality:
Adventurous
Affectionate
Ambitious
Animated
Brave
Brilliant
Calm
Charasmatic
Charming
Confidant
Exuberant
Enthusiastic
Intellegant
Jovial
Loving
Loyal
Mishievous
Art Shop|My characters|Tumblr|dA|FA|Ask my characters
I have been inactive for a really long time, but I'm gonna try and start being more involved with this site. uwu
Traffic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Username: Nellas Lissesul
Vudu name: Dagor, meaning 'battle' in Elvish
Psychic power: Intuition - Similar to clairsentience, this is the power or faculty of attaining direct knowledge or cognition without rational thought or inference.
(description from thelostfound.com)
Personality: WIP
Used to be Nellas Lissësúl
befriend me - Divided We Stand - a dear friend - my wmes
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folktale » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:18 am

TODAY IS YOUR LAST DAY!

Any last minute entries or WIP posts must be finished by 8pm Chicken Smoothie Time TONIGHT.

Late entries will be disregarded.
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folktale » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:42 am

~Just.Peachy~ wrote:Username: ~Just.Peachy~

The winner of this Vudu is Just.Peachy! I love the idea of creation limited by your experiences, as sometimes limits can make you realize just how creative you can be. Congratulations!
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me