Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Shark

Postby AmigoGirl » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:56 am

Tarra wrote:Username: Tarra
Equid's name: Alfronso
Can WMEs be roan?: Nope
Personality: Cool, blithe and sharp: such are the first things most say when asked what they think of Alfronso, and they are not wrong to say so. Quick of tongue and quicker yet of wit, there are few who can out-talk this fast-thinking equid, and his words are generally cutting as well. Blunt by nature, Alfronso does not believe in mincing his words (he would rather mince whoever he speaks to); and it doesn't help that he never seems to be ruffled by anything. Very little can faze or fluster him: he always seems to have just that perfect retort or re-joinder to each statement, twisting his words with a suaveness few can match. And unsurprisingly there are few who like to carry a debate or argument with him very long either. Yet despite his canny wit, cunning mind and plain bluntness Alfronso is a gentleman at heart, with a good dose of that old-fashioned sense of honour, particularly when it comes to chivalry and courage. Though he might make few friends with his causive tongue, he is very loyal to those he has; and he will never leave a comrade or herdmate to die if he can help it in any way.

Height: 10.3 HH
Last edited by AmigoGirl on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

I am not open for commissions here. Do NOT ask for a commission or request. I dont do Art trades unless you are a friend or I ask for it. Thank you.
My Fanclub
AmigoGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Shark

Postby lemondropkitten » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:03 am

Gorgeous boy, but not for me. Congrats to whoever gets him! <3
    hey! I'm lemondrop (he/him). I hop on here sporadically.

Image Image Image

spare some love for your
local bugs and spiders.

good morning,
good night.
lemondropkitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cupid » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:13 am

Username: ~Drizzle~
Equid's name: Helios
Can WMEs be roan?: No
Personality: Helios loves to give others a rather hard time. He can be arrogant and laugh at other equids who fail. When he fails he tries to cover up mistakes with escuses. He can be very funny though well when he doesn't make fun of other equids. He loves to run and show off his skills. He loves competitions and loves to win although he is a sore loser. He is very playful and jokes around a lot. Once you get to know Helios he can be very caring and compassionate. He isn't the smartest equid and doesn't understand a lot of conversations other equids have. He normally acts hostile to any rival stallion even if they aren't looking for a fight. Helios thinks of himself as better than everyone else. Although he does sometimes get nervous around a female he likes a lot but other that that he is an extremely confident mostly fun to be around stallion.

DeviantArt ToyHouse

Hello everyone, I'm Cupid! I'm a college student currently working on getting my Bachelor's in Science. I enjoy writing, drawing, and music. I'm very approachable and love making new friends so don't be afraid to PM me about anything!
Cupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FamineMyth » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:20 am

Username: .:-Kamikaze-:.
Equid's name: Rapidash
Can WMEs be roan?: Yes, I believe soo....
Personality: Rapidash is corky and odd. He's very clumsy and actually enjoys swimming... He's very different from other Equids because of his personality. He loves a good play fight and is very social with other Equids, he's also very friendly and nice. He's also brave and fearless. He'll never back down from a real fight.
FamineMyth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Majestic_Dreams » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:29 am

Username: horseluver2211
Equid's name: Black Mist { Black }
Can WMEs be roan?: Nope
Personality: Black is a rather hard stallion. He lover to irritate others and usually isn't very helpful. Although he might get flirty, he hates awkward silences and quiet places. If he is with a mare he really likes, he won't show it and he will act very confident, unless he knew the mare for a long time, and she is extra special to him. Normally he is seen challenging other stallions, or showing off in front of the mares. He tries to avoid the stallions, unless he is up to challenge one. Its not that he is afraid, but they irritate him when they appear, even when they aren't doing anything annoying. Black Mist won't settle down until 2 or 3 years time.
Notice wrote:Only active here for the adopts and forums etc. May not be super
fast at responding to PM's so feel free to poke. Trying to be more
active again!
Taking offers on all WME's, pm me for more info. Linked to the right
Majestic_Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Copper96 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:39 am

Username: copper96
Equid's name: Casimiro
Can WMEs be roan?: Roan and appaloosa markings have never been seen on equids, nor have the genetics behind them been found within the species. So nope, they cant.
Personality: Strong willed and a lady's man. He always showing off for the girls. He can be cocky at times but dont get him wrong, he's trustworthy and respectful and in the face of any danger courageous and brave. He might not be fit for leader quite yet but he could be the best beta ever, all he needs is a bit of guidance. He thinks quick and always looks for the best option for everyone instead of just him. And although he's a charmer and may get distracted from his duties he's just looking for the one of his love, because after all everyone has their dreamer self ;)
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:01 am

Username:
Equid's name:
Can WMEs be roan?:
Personality:

WIP
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby One.Awesome.Chica » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:02 am

Username: ~BlackPearl~
Equid's name: The Darkest Hour (Dark)
Can WMEs be roan?: nope
Personality:

Dark is a stubborn and hard-headed equid. He could spend hours trying to do something seemingly impossible if he makes up his mind he can do it. He refuses to back down from ANY challenge, no matter how difficult. Besides being stubborn and hard-headed, Dark is a real sweetheart. He can be a real angel, going through extreme measures to do something for a mare. Once he climbed down a steep ravine so he could rescue an injured squirrel. The mare he loved turned him down later, and it broke his heart. Because of that he is vulnerable and very untrusting of mares.

(edit) I just realized... if i get this boy both my WME will be based off sea creatures lol Seal and Shark
Last edited by One.Awesome.Chica on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImageImage
One.Awesome.Chica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muens » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:08 am

Username: muens
Equid's name: Shakespeare
Can WMEs be roan?: No. :P
Personality: Shakespeare is a more refined and withdrawn stallion. He takes less interest in the ladies, and more interest in his studies. He is curious about everything, and enjoys observing others. He is often consulted to solve problems and share his wisdom. He should not be underestimated, nonetheless. He can be cunning and a bit devious at times.
muens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoncool97 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:33 am

Username: dragoncool97
Equid's Name: Caesar
Can WME's Be Roan?: nope
Personality: Caesar is a tough and competitive equid. He enjoys games and always tries to win but doesn't mind if he loses once in a while. He is very kind and polite and is kind to everyone except those who insult him, but in general he is a wonderful person
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me