Re: Cupkits #20 & 21

Postby Birdy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:29 pm

Entering for the Peaches Kit!
Username: The Pirate
Name: TBD
Personality in 3 emojis: x o x
Moodboard Link: click!
100 word description(optional):
This kalon is an adventurous and nature-loving teen who is excited to know the world around them. Eager to explore, they've been trekking woods, mountains, and beaches from the moment they could walk! With a carefree smile and warm personality, this kal is bound to fit in with nearly every group they meet, though they never stay long due to their restless nature. Still, they are likely to leave a mark on every kalon they meet- whether good or bad. Curiously, this kalon also has a fascination for cats, and has an extensive book collection about them.

Entering for the Cream Kit!
Username: The Pirate
Name: TBD
Personality in up to 10 words: Focused, elegant, nit-picky, assertive, lionhearted, disputatious, stingy, quick-witted, cynical, and formal
Logs:
Log One; The cat has thrown up again-- I'll have to remind Rosie to reevaluate her diet.
Log Two; Perhaps a doctorate will amend my crushing sense of dread.
Log Three; Rosie has left the tea out. Who leaves the tea out?
Log Four; Where has my blazer gone?! How can I possibly take out the trash without my blazer?
Log Five; If I have to peer-edit another poorly written excuse for an essay, I'll take up the cat's vomiting habit.
Log Six; The amount of estrogen in this building is seriously making me reconsider co-ed dorms.
Log Seven; I'm beginning to suspect Rosie has taken my blazer.
Log Eight; Seriously-- what does Chaucer have to do with my career in neuroscience?
Log Nine; If only the cost of textbooks could be paid off with the last of my dignity.
Log Ten; Update: the cat has hidden my blazer beneath the sink.
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onionraptor » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:14 am

Username:Mimi-Chan~
Name:KoKo
Personality in up to 10 words/: Grumpy, Buisnesskitty, Loves to ignore, Is never happy, loves cupcakes
Logs:

Log 1: Oh great, a new person. She's really annoying, and can't stop speaking!
Log 2: Now the new girl spilled coffee all over my workspace. What a friend!
Log 3: Does this girl EVER stop talking? Jeez!
Log 4: Her name is Felicia. I had an enemy in my childhood named Felicia.
Log 5: Felicia is pretty popular in the office, but barely talks to me. What am I saying? I am glad she's not talking to me!
Log 6: Great. Felicia gave me a cupcake with a grumpy face on it. How sweet.
Log 7: Ah, cream! The only thing I love is the flavor cream. How did she know it was my favorite...?
Log 8: Sorry, it's been a few months since I logged. It's changed a lot... Me and Felicia are now dating...
Log 9: I'm so nervous. This is my very first date. What should I do?
Log 10: Too bad we're engaged now. I really thought I was going to be married sooner.

━ THOUGHTS ━
┌─────────┐
#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 /

└────────┘
━ WASH AWAY ━

● ● ● ● ●
░░░░░░
━━━━

┌──────┐
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text

└──────┘
━━━━

onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricott » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:58 am

Username: Cookie_Lover
Name: Tyto
Personality in 3 emojis: 🔥🌿🔪
Moodboard Link: here
100 word description(optional): a night-owl kalon with a passion botany, taxidermy and danger.

Username: Cookie_Lover
Name: Chloe "Detective Watson" Simmons
Personality in up to 10 words: she enters the room, exclaiming: "Detective Watson, reporting for duty!"
Logs:
xx↪️️ 1 // i'm moving to a new house today!! i'm really excited because there's a small forest nearby and the house is really pretty too. goodbye city life and hello mother nature! 🌸
xx↪️️ 2 // first time sleeping here and it felt pretty good! haven't unpacked a whole lot yet, but i'm getting there! i heard strange noises in my sleep around midnight though, i wonder what those were. couldn't tell if something inside or outside, but definitely outside of the bedroom at least.
xx↪️️ 3 // i was unpacking and didn't pay attention to the time and ended up going to bed later than usual, but still went to bed at a decent time yesterday. i couldn't hear the noise this time around though, but maybe because i was so exhausted. unpacking alone is a real draaag, ugh. maybe i should invite some friends over for help and motivation.
xx↪️️ 4 // turned went to bed real early yesterday and i heard the noise around midnight again!! it's sort of like scratching, i think? against the front door? i dunno. i can't really tell yet, gotta put more research time into it. but here's the news for today; i found some wildflowers and invited my friends over! they'll be here after tomorrow, so i gotta clean my house! the wildflowers are now sitting on a table in the kitchen, they look really nice in there. 💐
xx↪️️ 5 // weird noise status update; i stayed up until midnight with lights out but closed the door to my room and it felt like whatever was out there was scratching at my door. however i did notice that i had left the window open a little bit, or did someone else open it? i don't remember opening it. i did, however, unpack ad finally plug in all of my essentials! but that ended up in a day well-spent on the internet.
xx↪️️ 6 // weird noise status update; checked all windows to make sure they were closed and stayed up again, with a small light on. the scratching was there, for sure! only on the front door this time. i guess that whatever it is must've gotten in through the window last night. my friends came over though! they're staying over because i told them about the noise, we're gonna have a really nice slumber party! got to meet a few of the locals too because we went shopping for supplies - a few cans of food and some leftovers isn't party food apparently.
xx↪️️ 7 // weird noise status update; my friends heard it too!!! we were chatting quietly in my room and it was at my door!! again!!! the window was open again, yes, but it sounded like it was making some really quiet noise in addition to the scratching. weird stuff, really spooky. i told them about the previous nights and we interviewed my neighbours - who are really nice folks - and they didn't know anything. maybe this house is haunted. i doubt it, but just maybe. 👻👻
xx↪️️ 8 // weird noise status update; everyone was quietly waiting in anticipation for the noise again. we checked all windows again but waited by the front door this time, everyone's so excited about it!! we considered checking what was scratching out, but no one's up for sacrificing themselves yet. the scratching happened but it stopped abruptly after some neighbouring dogs started barking about something. not sure which one was scarier. we also checked out some old newspapers at the library - there was nothing about my neighbourhood.
xx↪️️ 9 // weird noise status update; we refuse direct contact, but sneaking around didn't help. one of my friends stood outside to try to catch whatever was there from around the corner, but it was too dark to see anything! not even any spooky eyes or something, what a bummer! since all we could do to find out was wait for the night, we decided to go to the store to get some ingredients for a pizza. the locals are really cool but no one had any idea about the scratching. feels like i'm creating an urban legend for my house.
xx↪️️ 10 // weird noise status update; guess who has a new pet!! we opened the door as soon as the scratching happened and all we could do was stare for a few seconds and start laughing as our eyes met with a cat. he's super friendly! we asked around and apparently their owners left him behind, so i guess i'm his new owner! i made an appointment for the vet and my friends are ready to go now since the mystery is solved, all thanks to Detective Watson and her friends!! 🐱😹
xx[word count:: 30 / 49 / 63 / 83 / 80 / 100 / 84 / 85 / 99 / 89 = 682]
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apprentice_ » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:35 am

Username: rainichi
    Name: Emmi
    Personality in 3 emojis: 🔪✨😘
    Moodboard Link: [ bad candy ]
    100 word description:
    Emmi is a mixture of pastel aesthetics and sporty interests. She’s as cute as she is cool ! Her day consists of classes, tennis after school (though sometimes baseball), and a quick trip to the arcade before she gets to enjoy the sunset on the walk home. Ever-present in her pockets are stashes of candy, and in her backpack tends to be at least one horror movie, ready for the big screen. If her friends don’t wanna watch with her, she usually chases ‘em about until she trips and skins her knees - good thing her friends have learned to carry bandaids.

Username: rainichi
    Name: tbd
    Personality in up to 10 words: an excited adventurer who yells a lot bc constant hYPE
    Logs:
    ➟ 1 || “I found this old notebook in the attic. I think it belonged to Gramma... It says her name. It’s written in cursive so a lot of it I can’t read ! >A< But the last entry is dated pretty old... If I did the math right (no waay), I think when she was 9 when she wrote the last one? That’s pretty close to my age ! I’m a little older... I think I’ll pick up the rest of the book for her! Gramma, I hope you don’t mind !”

➟ 2 || “Gramma wrote a lot about some guy named Darian... I wonder who he was! I think this notebook was a diary! She wrote in it almost every day about all sorts of things! I think I’ll do the same thing. Well... nothing really interesting happened today! The first day of spring was a few days ago though! I saw my first butterfly since last spring! Oh... I guess something interesting did happen today!”

➟ 3 || “Hi diary! Izzy said she didn’t want to be friends with me anymore! But I think she’ll get over it. I can bring her a new stuffed animal! I didn’t mean to drop hers. It was just a little dirty. It’ll be fine!”

➟ 4 ||“Izzy is still kinda mad! But I think she liked my gift! It was a bunny. Tomorrow she’ll probably want to be my friend again!
    Oh, and someone said that someone had a crush on me! I don’t think so... but I don’t have a crush on anyone! I’m too young for kids!”

➟ 5 || “Ma and Dad and I went to go visit Grampa! He lives out of the country. I drew him a picture on the plane ride there, of how the sky looks when you’re above the clouds! He liked it a lot. He said I could be an artist.
    But I want to be an adventurer and collect cool old stuff! I want to follow maps and find buried treasure. I don’t want to be rich! I just want to have fun!”

➟ 6 || “Grampa said that Gramma buried an old box in the back of the house in the field! I looked for it all day, but no show! The sun went away and I couldn’t look anymore! But then the fireflies came out, and I tried to catch them. I caught one! I let it go, because he looked like he wanted to be free.”

➟ 7 || “I like Grampa’s house! But the flowers make my nose all red and sniffly. I like to smell them anyway!”

➟ 8 || “I pet a dog today! It was a good day! The dog was big and white and fluffy! He was smiling!
    Ma and Dad said that maybe we can a dog, a small one! In the future !”

➟ 9 || “I finally found the treasure, but I can’t get the box open !
    When I got home, I went yelling for Ma and Dad, I was really excited! But all I found was Grampa! Ma and Dad weren’t home, I wonder where they went! But Grampa looked very excited to see the box and he said that tomorrow, he’d find somethin to help open the box!”

➟ 10 || “Ma and Dad got back this morning! They brought me a hat and a book about a guy who travels all over the place and does cool dangerous missions but he always makes it out alive! They got Grampa stuff too, but I was reading my book!
    Then Grampa said he could open the box now, and he did! Ma and Dad and Grampa and me all looked through it! They said it was a ‘time capsil’ or something! It had all sorts of old stuff!
    Grampa told me that this was my first mission and that I did well!”
apprentice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamie » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:26 am

ah-- good luck everyone?!
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OswinTheFox » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:31 am

Oh good luck!
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:46 pm

good luck guys! ;o;
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigressa » Wed May 03, 2017 1:07 pm

Consulted a few people and finally have some results!
I promise I won't take this long on future adopts ^^"

Cream Kit:
HM's - Mellifluous, pastellizard, rainichi, jishokoi
Winner - benjeep

Peaches Kit:
HM's - Karmel, Orbit., coneflower
Winner - seijuu
(for clarification: the peach is the shine, above it is a gold cuff)

(When you need them grown, I'd be glad to grow them for you!! although;; the refs would be off oekaki)
As always, if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say anything at all
tigressa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Wed May 03, 2017 1:11 pm

Congrats!! They're gorgeous!
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamie » Wed May 03, 2017 1:34 pm

congratulations to both winners!!!
    these kits are perfect in every way,,, <: