Re: Asexual Pride Orphan Kit! (Orphan Batch #12)

Postby hellb0und » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:34 pm

██
      ██
      ░░
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ░░
      ░░
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ░░
      ░░
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██

MUTE.

username inferno,
    name cassandra
    gender female
    prompt
    cass sat mute at the dinner table, passing averting
    glances between her distracted family members w
    hich spoke among themselves. they didn't pay muc
    h attention to the teenage girl. how exactly she fe
    lt about the lack of attention from her adoptive pa
    rents was debatable. but, as of now, she longed for
    attention. as her sexuality was a misunderstood to
    pic that she'd known was going to need some expla
    ining, better yet, she wasn't sure how they'd react.
    her sleepless nights filled with doubtful thoughts c
    ame back to her, and for just a second she felt the
    need to dismiss herself and hurry upstairs to her b
    edroom. not like it would cause any panic, after a
    ll. thankfully she regained herself and sat back, u
    nblinking. she opened her mouth to speak but not
    hing came out. it wasn't that big of a deal, right?
    finally she blurted it aloud, their reactions was w
    hat she had least expected. nor her father, moth
    er, or brother turned towards her. not one. she s
    aid it again, rushed & slightly frightened. absolu
    tely nothing. finally, the female stood up from her
    seat, and without a word, scurried up to her bed
    room. where tears pricked at her eyes. nobody
    came. the downstairs was entirely silent as far as
    she could hear. until the clattering of dishes began
    and she acknowledged that they'd been cleaning up
    & dinner was over. had she lost her mind? were her
    family members only visions within her head? had
    she died and was now trapped in this very home for
    eternity? it was quickly turning into more than she w
    as mentally capable of enduring. she considered ret
    urning back downstairs, testing her sanity once more.
    wiping the few tears that streaked their way down h
    er face away, she hesitantly stood. staring at the door
    to her room as if it was death itself. building up what
    confidence she'd maintained, she forced herself for
    ward. yanking the door open vigorously and left it
    ajar, swinging on its hinges for a small amount of ti
    me. cassandra called out their names once more, e
    ven her brother's. nobody answered, nobody flinch
    ed.
    then she arose, in a panic. breathing heavily & far
    too rapidly. off in the distance, hectic footsteps s
    ounded coming towards her room. the door was th
    rown open, and in sign language her mother quest
    ioned whether or not she was alright. the mute no
    dded.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:45 am

Mark
used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elizabeth

Postby synastry » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:47 am

~~~~~
Ever care to look, truly, deeply? Haven't you
Learned there is more than meets the eye?
I try to show them, yet constantly fail
Zealous some may describe me
All but an act I've used, a shield to protect me
Baited by my happy face,
Everything they see of me
The signs I put up, calling for help
However, the help I can see so close, is eternally out of reach...
~~~~~
|Username: synastry;
|Name: Elizabeth (Lizzy)
|Gender: female; identifies as pansexual
Last edited by synastry on Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑨 ━

𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬❜𝑺 𝑳𝑶𝑻𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑺

xxxx
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
Hihi! Call me
Syn. Hit me up
with a trade!
xxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━ 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑰𝑻❜𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑺𝑶
synastry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxneystorm » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:15 pm

username: honeystorm.wishes
    name: verity 'val' manfred
    prompt: (1 art piece or 600 words)
    what was a time they felt like they
    weren't being heard?
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frozen Pizza » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:22 pm

Username: Soup Sauce
Name: sasha
Prompt: (1 art piece or 600 words)
Sasha always felt like she never fit in. Nobody believed her when she said she didn't like anyone. She has finally realized what she is, asexual. But how will she tell everyone she knows?
Frozen Pizza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:17 pm

Username: fuiuki
Name: Ariel
Prompt:

Hershey didn’t like this. Hershey was a good mechanic, and she knew an unstable plane when she saw one. Granted, this old, rickety flight didn’t look too shabby, it would hold through most normal conditions. The problem was just that; normal conditions. Nowadays, what constituted as “normal” was very dependent on where you were at the moment.

Ever since Father Time withered and died, the world has stood still. The planet doesn’t turn, the seasons do not change, plants don’t grow and each day is the same.The world is divided into zones; the Day zones, Night zones, and Twilight zones. No matter where you live however, the spirit of Winter has infected the world, and in this cold era little changes. No progress is made in technology, nothing new is invented. Up until now, that is.

Hershey was part of a team of researchers set out for a winter zone. Strange weather phenomena had been observed all over the planet, and when something changes on this planet, it’s a big deal. The team was to head out for a zone with no observed strange weather behaviour as of yet, and make their way over to a storm-zone where the strange behaviour had been sighted. They were to fly around known storm areas to avoid risking the plane crashing. It wasn’t going to work.

Hershey was a good mechanic, and she was on the plane to patch up the rickety old thing when they landed. Any slight fixes, any repairs, she would take care of it. She was a good mechanic. Good, but not a miracle worker. If the plane went down, there was nothing she’d be able to do. Good thing Hershey knew exactly how much the plane would be able to take before it cracked under the pressure.

Bad thing: the other crew didn’t know, and they didn’t care.

Of course Hershey tried to tell them. She really did: flying around the known storm areas was a stupid idea, the course they had plotted took them WAY too close to the danger zone. Any rogue winds could tumble them about, and she was NOT going to risk it. Not that it mattered: the other crew WAS going to risk it. And she had no say in it. Reluctantly, the only thing she could do was go along and hope they didn’t get distracted while piloting the darn plane.

------------------------

They got distracted. They GOT DISTRACTED and the plane was flying WAY too close now! She could see the storm on the horizon, but the crew didn’t. They were bickering! About something completely trivial too, as it seemed to her engineer ears. She was getting increasingly panicked, even the pilots were in on the bickering and not paying attention to steering the ship! And of course, none would listen to he, because what did a mechanic know about storms and weather? What did she know about science, and research, when all she did was tighten bolts and weld seams? They wouldn’t listen, only bicker. The storm was getting closer: she was getting more panicked. She tried to speak up: they only argued louder.

She wasn’t getting through. But there! In the back, another young kalon sat, not arguing with the rest. Maybe she’d get through to them!

As Hershey got up, she spotted the storm out the window. It was almost upon them. The other kalon must have seen the fear in her eyes, because they suddenly started rushing towards her.

But it wouldn’t be fast enough.

The storm hit the plane.

And the plane started falling.
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:39 pm

𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓍𝑒/𝓍𝑒𝓂/𝓍𝓎𝓇𝓈

Alex settled down into xyr chair, arranging sheet music on the stand and prepping xyr instrument for rehearsal. Xe meticulously oiled the valves of xyr trumpet, pressing them a few times to make sure they moved freely. It was only two weeks until the big concert, meaning the band didn't have much time to perfect their playing. Their instructor, normally a jovial, young teacher, looked a bit worn down from the pressure. There was no chit-chat today, only a simple tap of his baton on the podium to get the class's attention, and then a wave to start playing their first piece.

It wasn't the most difficult piece xe'd ever played, but this particular song had many off-beat entrances and several counter-melodies that made it a bit more complicated than what the band was used to. Still, Alex had spent countless hours at home practicing xyr part so that xe wouldn't let xyr classmates down.

A giggle to xyr left reminded xem of the two people that did not have the same mindset.

Alex rolled xyr eyes and tried to ignore the two chatterboxes. Elouise and Arianna were naturally gifted players, hence why they played first part, but their work ethic was certainly lacking. Xe knew for a fact that neither of them practiced at all - it was all they ever talked about - but their talent let them get away with it. Their skill didn’t bother Alex, xe could handle not being the best, but those two acted like band was a joke. Always whispering during long rests, giggling in between plays, generally disrupting class… Xe was tired of hearing lectures about paying attention because of them.

Alex huffed softly, side-eyeing xyr rivals. Xe had tried many times to challenge them and earn a first trumpet part, but they had always outdone xem. If xe could just beat one of them, at least there would be one player on the higher part that would be paying attention... But xyr work was never enough. Xe always came short, and Elouise and Arianna always rolled their eyes and laughed.

It was exasperating. Shouldn’t dedication be more important than talent? Especially when the whole band suffered from their inattention? What use were gifted players who never played? Why did xyr skill matter less just because xe had to work for it?

The whispers were barely muffled now, and xe grew a bit irritated. Didn't those two realize they were only eight measures from the trumpet solo? It was, of course, the first chair trumpet who played all the solos. Still, Elouise was more interested in Arianna’s gossip than in the music. Alex gritted xyr teeth; xe was fed up with them making a mockery of xyr passion.

Four measures left. Alex glanced at xyr part, noticing the solo cues marked in the music.

Three measures. A thought formed in xyr mind, but xe wasn’t sure at first.

Two measures. Xe couldn’t sit quietly anymore; xe had to do something.

Four beats. Xyr horn came up.

Three beats.

Two beats.

One.

Alex took a deep breath and started to play. Shaky at first, xe focused on the music, soon falling under a spell. Xyr playing wasn't perfect, but the feeling was there, and as xe played with the dynamics xe felt this moment truly belonged to xem. Finally, the last note rang clear, and Alex put xyr trumpet down again.

Elouise and Arianna glared at Alex, looking taken aback and furious. However, when their instructor cut off, Alex couldn’t help but notice the small smile he was giving xem as he lowered the baton.
600/600

♪♫
Last edited by NightFlame22 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cujo. » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:26 am

a s a

Username: cujo.
      Name: asa [ace-a] lixue
      Gender: nonbinary girl [they/them, she/her by closest companions only]
      Prompt:

eyes closed, asa locked their bedroom door with a firm click. if anyone had been around to hear it, it might have raised a few concerned eyebrows if it was compared to their usual almost-silent touches. as it was, however, there wasn't anyone around. their room, small as it may be, was blissfully quiet and was their's alone. an ache almost physically thumping inside their skull, they crossed the short distance over to the pillow-fort in the corner. it wasn't until they were safely tucked away inside their little haunt, dark and soft and comforting, that they opened their eyes again.

they reached for out for a well-loved plushie eevee that had been propped up against a cushion, and curled up on their nest of soft blankets with the teddy pressed close; petting the fabric in long, repetitive strokes until the pain in their head began to subside. once it had mostly gone, however, it left a strange, hollow ache coursing through them; nowhere and everywhere. unbidden, their brain kept circling back to the words that had followed them around wherever they went for the past few days. clearly meant to be comforting but failing miserably from the carers, the same reassurances just worded differently; that they were just a late bloomer and how they'd find boys attractive soon enough, that they just had to just wait and see. jokes that fell flat about how they'd be longing for the days before they started to like boys not too far in the future.

asa leaned back to look into the face of their pokemon pal, stroking the soft bridge between the big stitched eyes down to the little stitched heart-shaped nose. the little chunky eevee had been one of the few constants in their life, always there to lend a quiet non-judgmental ear when they needed to vent. right now, however, just the idea of speaking threatened to bring tears. their eevee wouldn't mind that they didn't feel like talking, though. not like the carers or the other kids, who always always pushed and pushed for them to say something.

'what's there to say?' asa thought as they stared up at the starry blanket that made up the roof of their fort. what was the point in talking when they didn't like to, and when no one was listening to the words they forced out. when they shyly mentioned being ace to one carer and it made it's way around to all the others; boxing them in with hand waves that they shouldn't worry and say the dreaded words late bloomer again. or mention boys. they'd never mentioned boys. yet in their efforts to be kind, their carers brought them up again and again and again. or the other ignorant spiels that pressed them to embrace being a girl when they - were but also weren't.

frustrating didn't even begin to cut it.

'i like girls,' they thought, jaw set proud. 'i'm nonbinary. i'm ace. and i like girls. and not-exactly-girls, like me.'

if no one else was listening, fine. one day they'd be able to surround themselves with people who would.
      but they weren't going to stop listening to themself in the meantime.

[534/600]

l i x u e
cujo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby synastry » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:18 am

ahhh good luck everyone! This bab is beautiful <3
𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑨 ━

𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬❜𝑺 𝑳𝑶𝑻𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑺

xxxx
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
Hihi! Call me
Syn. Hit me up
with a trade!
xxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━ 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑰𝑻❜𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑺𝑶
synastry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WiltedLovers » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:20 am

Goodluck guys this kit is a actual dream! I wish ya'll the best :3
║░░████
║░░████
~She- Her - Adult !!
~ Self-taught artist <3
~ Full time CNA

═════════════════════════════
Image████████████████░░░░██

‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎