Re: Kalon #1079 - Creature Feature

Postby grapejuice » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:08 am

Username - - grapejuice
    Name - - Archeron
    Gender - - Male
    What are they afraid of? --
      Archeron, or "Archie," as they call him, has a severe annoyance (as he will not regard it as a fear) towards children. Their grubby, sticky hands, high-pitched wails when they're happy, sad-- any emotion really, you name it. These little "blessings" are not as cute and cuddly as everyone may want to believe. They talk back, throw temper tantrums, and refuse to listen even though, "I'm the adult and I know better than you do, so listen to me and stop playing with those matches!" Archeron is a babysitter, ironically enough, as he needs the extra funds to help support his way through college. It was supposed to be an easy side job: he'd tell the little mongrels what to do, they'd listen, and he'd earn his money. Simple. But no, the little buggers got attached to ole' grumpy "Archie" and were always so excited when he'd be called in. They'd hug him, hang off of him, snatch his hat and do poor impersonations of him, and practically beg the nervous Kalon to play games with them. Not because they wanted to annoy him, but because he was actually really good with them. And maybe that's what he fears the most. Hurting these poor children's feelings when he can no longer come around, or worse, not being able to make his own future spawn quite so happy. Due to these many conflictions, he vows to never have any kids himself, for fear that he will never be good enough for them.
Last edited by grapejuice on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherrydoge » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:44 am

Username - - cherrydoge
Name - - David
Gender - - male
Scarecrows. David's horrified of scarecrows, ever since he watched The Wizard of Oz and seeing that scarecrow come alive, his dreams have been haunted with their never blinking eyes and eerie smile. Feigning being real and their fake, button eyes always watching you. Hanging up on their sticks, judging everyone, straw hanging from their bodies.. They're even scarier at night.
leaving. pm me if anythings important, i still get email notifs
cherrydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ukiiyo » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:11 am

Username - It's High noon
Name - Red
Gender - Male
What are they afraid of? - Red is afraid of being forgotten. He loves teasing the Kalons around him, and being known for it, he'd have nobody to be close to.. His Closest Friends are strangers, and no matter how hard he wants to have friends, he can't- because that'd make him vulnerable, and he can't be like everybody else..
*when you realize how emo this sounds it ruins everything*
If anybody gets the references, I love you
ukiiyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomura » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:16 am

Username -- HaileyM
Name -- Labyrinth (Real name), Rogue (Nickname)
Gender -- Male
What are they afraid of? -- Labyrinth is scared of movement that is not of his control. For example, when he was a kit and his mother would pick him up and gently swing him around, he would get scared and try to get down. Because of this, he doesn't like roller coasters, swings, or anything that can't be stopped almost immediately while still in motion.
I finally changed my profile, happy now?
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ωolfie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:06 am

Username - - ωolfie
    Birth Name - - Alec
    Nickname - - Ace (Also known as, 'Alec Ace'.)
    Gender - - Male
    What are they afraid of? -- Ace has a fear of sleeping.

Ace is a fighter. He would always defend himself and try his hardest even in the toughest situations, and one thing he hates being, with all of his soul, is vulnerable. He hates being taken for an idiot and then getting taken advantage of, so he always finds himself overly-aggressive, but he finds it better to be safe than sorry. However, by falling alseep, he becomes vulnerable. Someone could poison him- and Ace wouldn't be able to defend himself if he was sleeping. Someone could rob his house- he wouldn't be able to catch the thief in time. He could even be stabbed while sleeping, and before he could even fight the attacker, it would be too late for him. Every night he finds himself alseep with one eye open, to find himself grateful nothing bad has happened the next morning. Ace believes the most horrible, worst things happen at night time, and so that usually results in an unhealthy amount of caffiene the next morning to keep him awake.
Last edited by ωolfie on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit ` art credit ` my kals ` she/her ` link ` link ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. taking a break ! -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██
██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:44 am

Username - - Mint Chip
    Name - - Curtis
    Gender - - male
      Strange as it might seem, Curtis' true fear is to be ordinary. Ordinary enough to be forgotten. It seems like such a simple thing to be afraid of, but the gravity and weight of that fear is nearly crushing to Curtis. He can't stand the thought of being ordinary. The thought of being just like everyone else. No, he could never be like that. So instead he focuses on trying to become someone truly rememberable even if that comes at the cost of being one of the strangest people most ever encounter. At least this way he knows he'll always be remembered, that he'll always stick out in the minds of the people he knows or has met.
      (118 words)
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:07 am

Res
Username - -
Name - -
Gender - -
Afraid of the brave

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:54 am

Username -Aiden Freaking McKay -
Name - Nyla-
Gender - Male -
What are they afraid of? - its not a what.. but a who.. he is not afraid of the things around him nor weird sounds or even the unknown.. he is afraid of himself. he has a tendency to push people away because he knows he has a temper that could get.. bad.. so he is afraid what he may do to his friends or family should he loose his temper , or even what he may do to himself.. witch leaves him reclusive and lonely but when he does open up he is vary kind. his favorite thing to say being "only fear can destory the soul." -
Other - Image -
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ClosedAccount » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:16 pm

Username - - Rose of Dawn
Name - - Zacharias
Gender - - Male
What are they afraid of? -- Zacharias is afraid only of opening himself up to others. While his ecstatic demeanor allows him make friends rather quickly, he still prefers to keep his distance from them all. You won't find him discussing how he feels, whether he's hurt, depressed, or angry. He detests the pitying looks that stem from letting these negative emotions show. Never will he be seen as vulnerable. Even when he's all on his own, with no one around, he tries hiding these emotions from himself
quitting, so if you want anything I’ve got (pets, cs species characters, items), let me know
ClosedAccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:06 pm

Username - - b i n g e
Name - - Icarus
Gender - - Male
While intimidating in both appearance
and personality, this Kalon is not
without his flaws. Being wicked and
deceitful to get his way, he is careful
to hide his weakness. Anyone who
knows of Icarus would note that he has
never been sighted near an open body
of water. That’s because it’s where his
demons lie. After nearly drowning as a
kit due to his parents’ negligence Icarus
has developed a paralysing fear of the
ocean. This has extended to include
lakes, rivers or any other source of water
where he can’t see the bottom. He will
even start to shake if he’s crossing a bridge
that sits above water.
......................................................................................................
[color=transparent].......................................................................
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me