Postby lonk » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:05 am

username; lonk
      name; princess venita gaziano // ven "princess" miller
      gender; female
      personality; ven knows she's a bad person. she tries to be flamboyant and sassy, but rarely pulls it off. she's spent most of her life being obedient, and she can't shake off her blandness. friends get to see how venita really acts- sad, boring, and selfish. ven is driven to do things by her love for herself, and has a hard time being truly considerate about others.

x
      x"god, dove. i can't thank you enough for letting me crash at your place. i promise i'll be up on my feet in a while. i know a guy that'll help me out." the lanky pink kalon smiled, sitting gently on dove's old couch with before sinking into it.
      xdove shook her head, smiling. "don't worry about it. you seem polite, and while it's confusing that such a pretty young thing is so bewildered and lost, i'm sure it'll all be fine." she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "there's some leftover mac n cheese in the fridge, so whenever you're hungry, feel free to go at it. i'll be back in a few hours, but i trust you enough to not burn down the house."
      xsome would say that ven should've been outraged at the way dove babied her, but she let out a sigh of relief as the smaller kalon exited the house.
      xit wasn't that ven disliked her newfound companion, either. she quickly emptied the contents of her bag onto the threadbare couch. her crown, check. she was super worried that it'd fallen out of her backpack, but it was safe. she wasn't quite sure how she'd hide it from dove yet, but she'd figure something out. she always did.
      xher glasses, check. the small, jeweled box she put them in wasn't their actual case, but ven figured she'd take something expensive with her so she could pay dove to let her stay longer. or even better, ven could pay off dove's knowledge of her existence ! but that was besides the point.
      xher wallet? check. her letters from her friends? check. rummaging through her belongings, everything was there. ven she felt finally free, like a bird let loose from it's cage.
      xbut what exactly was this girl's deal? ex-princess venita gaziano smiled, and turned on dove's tv.

xshe never wanted to be a tool in her family's operation.
      xven was like a lock, just about to get snapped shut for all eternity. but unbeknownst to her family, she had the key.
      xher father, the king of gazia- a small island which doubled as a major resort area- was always a strict man. he was in charge of both a kingdom and a company, and many tourists loved the royalty gimmick that they had. with it's gorgeous atmosphere, who wouldn't love it?
      xthe king and his family were a picturesque one, with two daughters and a gorgeous wife. but as all stories go, with rich families usually comes disgusting family drama. ven always hated the dramatics of her parents and younger sister, which was what was ruining her life.
      xher father decided that his life of luxury wasn't quite enough. he needed more, and the gentle queen would never stop anything he wanted to do. the king figured that his bright solution would be to marry his eldest daughter off to either a rich man, or another person with noble blood, bringing in more power and alliances!
      xvenita was quick to protest, but he was set in his ways. despite this, ven knew she'd be able to figure out something to halt the process. she was barely 19 anyways, so she'd probably have another couple of years. or so she hoped.
      xher other problem was oribella. god, she was a royal pain. her younger sister had a deeply rooted hatred for ven- she'd do anything for the throne. rumor had it, that she was planning on killing ven and taking her place as the heir.
      xvenita couldn't care less about power, and just wanted to escape from the pressure. so she did the only thing she could do.
      she ran.

xit was three weeks after she first moved in with dove. rubbing the sleep from her eyes, ven took in the smell of breakfast. "good morning, princess," dove called out from the kitchen. ven froze.
      xshe'd finally started adjusting to this, and now she'd been found out? ven laughed awkwardly, getting up from the couch. "what's with the nickname?" she was sweating- ven's life would go back to the personal hell she knew.
      x"it's because you're so polite," dove said with a smile. "plus, palmer was calling you that. he's such a jerk sometimes, but it's a cute nickname. he'll probably be dropping by a little later, so let him in, alright?"
      xven huffed. although she was indebted to the tubby orange kalon, she was pissed he'd even jab at that. "oh... uh, are you heading out?"
      xafter some casual conversation with dove before she headed out, ven sighed. palmer was the one who helped her escape. he was a traveling merchant, and frequented gazia often.
      x"you look dead inside," he said. ven sat on a bench near his stall, trying to blend in with the crowd. "i bet you'd enjoy the real world rather than this place." she was intrigued.
      xshe stood up. "what do you know about me?"
      x"that you're venita. duh. and, you wanna leave."
      xit started off small. palmer would continue conversing with venita, teaching her the social norms, and she'd eagerly soak up the information spewed by him. when she finally had it with her family, she sought him out.
      x"meet me at the docks at 3," she whispered one morning. and you know the story from there on out- they took palmer's small boat out, and he dropped ven off with dove.
      xalthough venita owed it all to palmer, it didn't stop her from throat-punching him as soon as he opened the front door.

by cheeb

(990 / 1000)
      (5 / 5)
Last edited by lonk on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:54 am, edited 13 times in total.
lonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon 818

Postby kittykore » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:28 am

Mark
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:12 am

Username; doglover947
Name; Sarah (Meaning Princess)
Gender; femal/Straight
Personality;
Sarah is a bubbly yet shy kalon with a love for anything pastel or punk.
She is honest, kind, caring, sweet and energetic. Sarah loves to sing, it is her one true passion.
But most of all she loves her family and friends, they give her the strength to carry on.
Sarah loves to sit by the fire and snuggle with a good book.
At times she can get depressed but somehow she makes it through.
Likes;
Music
Relax
Donuts!!!
Frilly skirts
Bubbles
Video Games
Dislikes;
Spiders
Eating bugs
Being alone
Darkness
Death

Ocupation;
At a young age, Sarah was fascinated with designing and making her own clothes. She loved the idea of wearing and selling her handmade clothes. Her dream is to open up her own shop and sell all sorts of clothes. So far she has only made outfits for herself, for her family & for her friends. But one day her dream will come true.

Short playlist;
Beautiful Ending
<3
<3
<3
If I die young
Chainsaw

Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:16 am

username;
name;
gender;
personality;

wip wip omg
Last edited by ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:00 am

username; NurseGlowButt
name; Areum (beautiful in Korean)
gender; female
personality;

RES with k-pop princess
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ credit ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doqqy » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:10 pm

res !! uwu

username;
name;
gender;
personality;
ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED
doqqy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gaycko » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:46 am

I keep looking back at this cutie and I have some ideas, though I'm a bit torn from entering due to having a friend entering, so who knows...Though I think I might have to attempt they're a cutie by far
-Rigby Stine "Just call me Riggs"
-Female to male Transgender
-Nicknames include Riggs, Bubblegum Hun, and Princess-maybe not this one, i know you said bonus points, but I dunno perhaps I'll work it in
-Thief of hearts::Toys with peoples emotions for fun, very flirty and doesn't reciprocate those feelings
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owlcoholik » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:41 am

username; owlcoholik
name; prince
gender; male
personality; sexy naughty _____ me
youtuber
ambiguous
musical but in a bo burnham kinda way
ImageImageImage
my username was spottyshan / shannonfrogi13 back in the day

ImageImageImage
owlcoholik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raury » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:01 am

∞ username: Raury

∞ name: Tricia Davis

∞ nicknames: Princess, Trish, and Davey.

∞ gender: female

∞ age: 21

∞ birthday: January 28, 1995

∞ zodiac: Aquarius

∞ pythons name: Zeus

∞ pythons gender: male

∞ pythons age: 3 years

∞ personality:
"I wouldn't consider myself a stereotype punk or your average girly girl. But I will consider the compliment of being exotic, there's really no easy way of explaining myself. "

exotic ∞ chill ∞ blunt ∞ keep to self ∞ lame ∞ passionate ∞ party person

Pink dresses, and pretty bows, with pastel converse and away she goes!
Tricia lives a pretty simple life in the big city of New York City, New York. 'Simple' meaning, her day starts at 7 every morning and doesn't end till maybe 12 to 1 at night. Exhausting you'd think, Tricia likes her schedule always packed with something to do. Even though sometimes its nice to just stay at home and do her own thing. Most of her days bicycle around her tattooing business, helping the seniors, and helping her local animal shelter, keeping her weekends filled with python bonding time and hitting up the club every once in a while.

Being a go with the flow, just keep swimming kind of girl, Trish is pretty laidback about everything and doesn't mind helping others, but do her wrong, and she's not afraid to kick you to the curb. Don't take her generosity as a token of friendship either, to her your just an acquaintance, an average everyday person that she could help out in some way or another. For being overall the nicest kal to ever meet, she knows how ridiculously mean she can be sometimes, and if she has something to say about you she has no fear in speaking her opinions.

∞ likes: Animals, art, adventures, cereal, cleanliness, romance, summer, movie nights, flashy lights, dressing up, the color green, rain.

∞ dislikes: bugs, pickles, video games, perfume, mint, dependence.

I usually stay away from impress me comps because I can never do a good enough job but I can't help but to go for this girl <3 my form might not be the prettiest due to being on mobile but I'm gonna try my best!!

© art © me
Last edited by Raury on Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Raury

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:27 am

Username ;; Trollish
    Name ;; Rosette
    Gender ;; Female

Personality ;; Rosey is a bit of a socially reclusive person who prefers to stick to herself and avoid unneeded things, like busy social interactions that get lost in time regardless. Rose keeps few friends, but keeps them close, and doesn't associate with others well if at all. She's a professional hacker and because of this her room is her safe-haven-- she spends most of her time cooped up, but she's still obsessed with her own cleanliness as well as the sanctity of her work station. She hates a mess, and furthermore despises it when people treat their technology poorly-- it makes her physically cringe to see misuse or abuse of tech. She's savage and sassy online, with a bitter and slightly condescending attitude-- she earned herself the nickname 'ice princess' for being such a cold and distant individual, someone who's often admired but never quite caught-- though she prefers 'princess' herself. Rose likes playing games, whether it be board games or online games, and she periodically enjoys reading. She's not an active person, or a healthy eater, she just has a strikingly good metabolism... she pretends she's a healthy eater however and if you caught her eating ice cream she'd tell you it was the first time all week even if it were the sixth time. She actually prefers salty snacks over sweet ones, but she generally dislikes healthy food and she has an affinity for junk. She cares a lot about her looks, but not really her diet-- she'll accessories to the max and spend hours getting her make-up just right any time she'd be going out. She's a bit of a girly-girl, but she's quite tomboyish in her dress at home. If she's not going out she'll wear slightly over-sized pajamas or tees and just lounge around while munching on cheetos. She works a very serious profession and does a lot of hardcore hacking work, stealing confidential information for various clients, but you'd absolutely never guess it based upon her physical appearance or her silly persona.

Likes ;; Video Games - Rose uses gaming to express herself, not to mention she usually hacks the system to get what she wants, so she really feels like she runs the show. She met a lot of her friends through gaming, as she's somewhat of a social recluse, and she values them as her main source of social interaction as well as stress relief. Rose uses her gaming to express her emotions-- dependent on how she's feeling, she can usually vent it through her various avatars.

Pajamas - Rose tends to gravitate towards over-sized clothes. Why? Well she's a pinch chubby, not overly so, but she's not exactly a skinny girl. Because of this she's somewhat insecure about her body and she tends to hide it with baggy clothes-- her favorites being PJs because of how soft and pleasant they are! She collects fuzzy PJs as well as oversized sweaters and the like!

Aesthetics - Despite being a very relaxed person, Rose cares a lot about how things look-- herself included! She likes crowns and heart shapes, honestly, and she appreciates more girly aesthetics like space and cats... she loves the 'tumblr' aesthetics as well and she has a large folder on her desktop dedicated to exclusively aesthetic pictures to look at when she feels unmotivated.

Dislikes ;; Face-to-Face - Rosey doesn't do so well when she's caught in a real, prolonged social interaction with people. She can talk to people in bursts, but honestly she can't get to know someone up close and personal-- being there with them physically freaks her out. She's very much an anti-physical person and she hates being touched by anyone who isn't her close friend or significant other, but really she's kinda phobic about it. She doesn't like others being too close to her and she expresses her affection by buying little gifts and treats more than giving hugs, and she doesn't bond well with people who have to be around their friends often, as she prefers her space.

Mornings - Rose sleeps in literally every day and hates having to wake up for an alarm. Something about waking up in the morning just pisses her off more than anything else-- she feels like her bedhead is, somehow, even worse in the actual morning. Despite her morning phobia, she actually really loves breakfast-- she loves pancakes and waffles in particular, and they're debatably the only reason she ever wakes up early.

Bugs - Admittedly, she's a bit of a girly-girl on this, but she totally loses her mind over bugs. She absolutely hates them and she'll start shrieking like a maniac and flailing weapons at it until she thinks it's sufficiently dead. She's the kind of person who smashes the already deceased bug many more times to emphasize the fact it is 100% gone and will not be coming back any time soon.

Job ;; She takes her hacking profession very seriously and often takes very high profile, high risk jobs-- she enjoys the challenge as she finds very little else to be both enjoyable and taxing. She doesn't go to online gaming for a challenge, rather she turns to stealing files from secure digital vaults and the like. She views this as her bravado-- the most impressive thing about her character. She feels most confident after a good job well done and she deeply enjoys her career-- despite the fact that it's really not recognized by most. It's what she does with her time all the same because she really does horribly with others, and using the funds from her work she can get most things she needs and luxuries as well. She continues to take jobs because she honestly loves the thrill of it-- even if it seems really mundane and boring to others-- and because it's her source of income. Rose really doubts her ability to function in an environment with people and her line of work is perfect for this, because she never really has to see anyone-- she gets assignments and sometimes phone calls, but little more, which is completely alright with her.

art - 4/5
        words - 754/1000

Last edited by rem sleep on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery