Re: Nursery Batch #200

Postby mulder » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:37 pm

congrats to Ophelia ☆!! :0
Ophelia ☆ wrote:

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂Image

→Username}
Helloooo my name Ophelia ☆ c;

→Name}
Angelo Asper Somnus-Elwynn. He goes by Angelo.

→Name Meaning}
Angelo is an Italian name meaning Angel or Messenger.

→Gender}
Demiboy (he/him or occasionally they/them). Angelo has often found typical gender roles and genders far too constricting for his liking.

→Sexuality}
Homosexual

→Nicknames}
His family often calls him Angel.

→ Age}

→ Birthday}
October 31. Angel was born on Halloween, and he has always wondered if that's the cause of the things that happen to him.

→Sign}
Libra

→Build}
Angelo has a coltish build. He's a bit lighter and shorter than a normal plumie his age.

→Human Appearance}
Angel takes after his father as he appears far more Greek than Celtic. As a human he has short curly black hair and tan skin with an elfish look to him.

→ Personality Traits}
Charming / Nervous / Crass / Quiet / Dramatic / Intelligent

→The Paranormal in his life}

To put it simply, things that can’t exactly be explained have always happened to Angelo. It started when he was little with his things being moved or his nursery door slamming in the middle of the night. As Angel got older whatever it was that followed him seemed to grow bolder because the touching started next. The child would feel wispy fingers running down his neck and curling over his shoulders when he was all alone. Things grew steadily from there much to Angelo’s dismay. Dark shadows creeping along the edge of his vision and unintelligible whispers from just outside his bedroom door were common occurrences in his life. When Angel was little these things would have petrified him, but over time he'd grown some what used to them. You can only see your reflection move on it's own so many times before you stop being frightened by it.

→Hobbies}
Angel has some normal hobbies like yoga, but his main past time is a little more out there. To put it simply, He does some minor witchcraft. He started doing it to stop the spirits that bothered him, and Angel loved it from the start! Angel wasn't really sure if it was the spells that stopped the encounters, but they made him feel safer anyway. He mainly does easy protection spells although he did try an eye color changing spell once( he personally thought one eye looked a little more blue). Angelo loves the feeling of being able to do something about his predicament, and he loves that he doesn't have to be terrified anymore.

→Relationships}
Ridley- Angelo has always admired his father's confidence. He looks up to and respects his father immensely especially since confidence is something Angel has problems with. His favorite memories are of joking and playing around with his dad, and Angel feels he inherited Ridley's charm. Angelo has always felt that he has both a father and a friend in Ridley.

Doll- Angel loves both his parents equally, but he's always had a special relationship with Doll.
He was an anxious child so her quiet calmness always helped him to relax, and she was the parent he went to when the occurrences became to much. The spirits never seemed to bother him when she was there. Doll was also the one to suggest that he try witchcraft so that he could do something about his predicament. Honestly, Angel didn't think she thought it would work, but all she wanted was to make her child feel safer. Angelo adores his mother, and he is very much a "mama's demiboy" per say.

Caswallon- To put it simply, Angelo looks up to Cassy, and they have a pretty normal sibling relationship. They bicker, but they're still really good friends. The two brothers disagree on how to deal with the paranormal though. Angel believes that Xan's journal attracts too much attention, that it's possibly even drawing spirits towards them. He has always refused to go on his brother's supernatural hunting trips because Angelo's whole life is basically a supernatural occurrence. Although he doesn't agree with his brother's hobbies, he still loves his brother dearly.

→Trinket}
His is a pendant made of malachite with gold and silver chains wrapping around it that was given to him by Doll. Malachite is known for its protective properties so it's always made him feel safe.

→Role in the Circus}
When he was little, Angelo often acted as Ridley's assistant. His dad would warm the crowd up by doing the old bunny in the hat trick, but he would add a twist by instead pulling out Angel. The crowds always loved that. Now that Angelo is older he does a variety of things, but the thing he's best at is equilibristics(all that yoga seriously paid off). He can juggle, ride a unicycle, and put his leg over he head, and Angel can do it 40 feet in the air on a tightrope. As much as Angelo loves performing, his favorite thing has always been the atmosphere of the circus. He loves the sounds and sights and smells, and he feels his best when he entertaining people. Angelo is scared of a lot of things(ghosts, darkness, the woods), but, oddly enough, crowds has never been one of them.

→Likes}
Performing
His Family
Yoga
Witchcraft
Learning
Reading
Attention
→Dislikes}
Loud People
Messiness
The Paranormal
Rudeness
Being Bored
Hot days
Darkness

→What comes next?}
Well for the next few years, Angelo is content to travel with the circus. He wants to spend time with his family and try to become just a little more confident. Angel loves the atmosphere of the circus so he's honestly not sure if he'll ever leave. Maybe he could even take over as the ringmaster when his parents retire. Perhaps he could even find a way to incorporate his favorite hobby into the show. Although the ghostly occurrences have almost completely slacked off, Angelo has no plans to stop doing witchcraft. He enjoys far to much to stop! If Angel doesn't chose to stay with the circus then he thinks he might open an apothecary. That way he can keep doing his hobby, and he might even be able to help someone who has the same problem he used to have. Angel doesn't really know what is gonna happen or what he want to do in the future. All Angel knows is that he's the happiest he's been in years, and he doesn't see that ending anytime soon.

→Credit}
Included in the form-
[X] by Nanuuk
[X][X][X] By Ittam
[X] By Lillylove90
[X][X][X][X] By Myself

Not included in the form-
[X] [X]By Myself
[X] By Shewolf28

Lyrics from Come little children from Hocus Pocus
i'm not active here anymore
and no i'm not giving away any of my characters, don't ask
mulder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quietlights » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:39 pm

congrats~ ;3
quietlights

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apollosaurus » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:45 pm

Congrats!!!
i'm no longer active here
if you really need to contact me please message me on da (@frank-poole) or toyhouse (@apollosaurus)
Apollosaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:58 pm

Congrats, my art is yours.
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥