Re: Plumerians #596 & 597

Postby father » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:35 am

gonna just watch instead!! gl everyone!
Last edited by father on Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
officially quitting! its been real.
do not ask for any of my characters, adoptables,
or pets, as i am not giving them out. thanks!
father

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyGazey » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:36 am

Usernames: SkyGazey and Z e p h y r.
Names:
Genders:
PPS? (yes/no. Bonus points if they are, but if you really want them to be growing, that's OK.)
Relationship with each other: (are the two plumes friends, enemies, siblings, etc? what do they think of each other/how do they interact?)
Personalities: (500 word limit per plume, so 1000 word limit total.)
Art: (no limit)
Last edited by SkyGazey on Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello, you can call me Sky~
SkyGazey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonGlitch » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:40 am

Zia And Kasey

Usernames: (include who's trying for who!)
Names:
Genders:
PPS? (yes/no. Bonus points if they are, but if you really want them to be growing, that's OK.)
Relationship with each other: (are the two plumes friends, enemies, siblings, etc? what do they think of each other/how do they interact?)

RES talking with Zuppe

Last edited by DragonGlitch on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:11 am, edited 6 times in total.
DragonGlitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tart » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:42 am

Mark!
Found a partner! :D
Last edited by Tart on Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sup I'm old and I'm back
it's me ya trash boi
pm if you want

xxxxxxxxxxx
    I take commissions!
    dA
    ask or follow journal for new dA/examples
    Kalons
xxxxxxxxxxx
Tart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:43 am

Usernames: Modern.Vintage is trying out for the hound
    Chamomile. is trying out for the fox.

Names: The fox is named Ajax. Delilah often calls him Jax.
    The hound is named Delilah, but often goes by Deedee.

Genders: Delilah is female.
    Ajax is agender, and uses they/them or he/him pronouns.

PPS? Both are pps. (Stopped growing at slightly diffrent ages; Delilah was 11, and Ajax was 9.)

Relationship with each other: "Thomas, you will be paired with Zachary." the 3rd grade teacher read off of her list. Two Plumerians high fived at the news.
    "Delilah, you will be paired with Ajax." The teacher said.
    "What?" Ajax squeaked, looking at the Plumerian known as Delilah. She smiled at him, and waved. The teacher continued on down the list, reading off all the partners.
    "Before school ends, please come to the front and pull out a slip telling you what your project will be about." The teacher said, holding out a box filled with little pieces of paper. Students ran to get in line, with Delilah being near the front. Ajax slowly walked up next to Delilah as she pulled out a slip of paper.
    "Butterflies!" She chirped, smiling at Ajax. Ajax pulled his scarf tighter and replied with a little sigh.
    -------------------------
    The two Plumerians, while best friends now, started off far from it. The two personalities clashed, and they bickered often when working on their project. As they learned more about each other however, they found a surprising amount of similarities between them. After working on their project at Ajax's house, they would walk in the forest behind his fence and play. They both loved playing hide and seek, and their animosity towards each other faded away more each day.
    Now, the two are the best of friends, and do everything together. The two trust each other with all of their secrets. Very rarely do Delilah and Ajax fight, and if they do they don't last long. Deliah is very protective of her little red friend, often putting herself in between what scares him. Ajax is almost constantly worried about Delilah's safety, and often has to try to keep her from using a grappling hook made of paperclips, or attempting to karate chop a tree.
    Ajax often hides behind Delilah when he is scared, or holding one of her long ears. He often whispers to her and she repeats it out loud to others, as he is too nervous to.

Personalities (230/500) (160/500):
    Ajax wrote:Ajax is a shy little Plumie, who hardly ever talks. He has a multitude of fears, including (but not limited to): Claustrophobia, Astraphobia (Thunder/lightning), Glossophobia (public speaking), Apiphobia (bees), Ligyrophobia (loud noises), ect. Ajax would much prefer to curl up and read a book rather than going outside where something bad to happen,
    much to Dalilah's dismay. Jax very rarely feels comfortable when speaking to others, and often stutters and trips over his tounge. When in social situations, Ajax will often hide behind what/those he knows, whether that is his mother, DeeDee, or a stuffed animal.
    Ajax often wears what may be considered more 'girly' clothing, and often gets made fun of for it. Even though Jax is very self-conscious, he can't bring himself to stop wearing sweaters, scarves, and occasionally earrings. One of the few ways to get him to be friends with someone is to let him style/braid their hair and paint their nails.
    Ajax is a very artistic Plumerian, and you can often find all of his journals (and his arms too) covered in doodles.
    Jax will often float away from conversations into his imagination, often annoying those around him. Ajax loves to put his imagination into the world around him, from imagining what everyone would look like with wings to what would happen if there was a bunch of dragons attacking his town.

Dalilah's wrote:Delilah was born into a very religious home to strict, loving parents. Delilah is very bold, always thinking outside the box and wondering what she can do next to make the day an adventure. While keeping her
    religious beliefs, she does have a distinct love for Comic books, always seemingly trying to replicate those hero’s adventures. This does lead her into trouble, which she doesn’t seem to mind, facing it head on. Her ditzy nature makes her a clumsy magnet, drawing others to her but losing them in her own imagination. She is a talkative girl, always spilling her mind to her friends, but she gets quite touchy when sore subjects are produced. She is a class A instigator, always looking for trouble, then jumping in herself to be the ‘hero’. Delilah desires attention, though she gives barely any of It herself- she just likes to know that there is someone else out there fighting the good fight with her.

Art:
    xx by Ophelia ☆ (Not shown)
    xx by tucawt (not shown)
    xx by ~Apollo~ (not shown)
    xx by Ophelia ☆
    xx by CSMintCat
    xx by Modern.Vintage (Not shown)
    xx by Cookie_Cat
    xx by KenazRavenTooth (Not shown)
    xx by KenazRavenTooth
    xx by KenazRavenTooth (not shown)
    xx by KenazRavenTooth
    xx by KenazRavenTooth
    xx by KenazRavenTooth (not shown)
    xx by Chamomile. (Not shown)
    xx by Chamomile. (Not shown)
Last edited by chamomile. on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:49 am, edited 16 times in total.
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:44 am

mark
Last edited by yttd on Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Astraela » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:44 am

Marking! I found a partner!
Last edited by Astraela on Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I used to be laredo
Astraea's landing
My WME's
Image Image
Astraela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ill » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:45 am

Usernames:
Cojinxleafbelle (the hound) & .: Daze :. (the fox)
Names:
Bernadette and (WIP)
Genders:
Female and (WIP)
PPS? No

WIP
Last edited by Ill on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
>Nonbinary Lesbian with BPD and lots of others but I think I’m pretty nice. I like DnD and OCs. I am an adult also!
>I take a while to reply, please don't rush me...
>PM me for ways to contact me, I check this site for messages occasionally
>Leaving the site. Keeping ALL my characters... if our characters were shipped, either contact me on DA or I’m assuming they’re broke off
Ill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby modern » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:46 am

Marking! I may need an owner, so if you could, could someone please pm me about it if they are interested? Thank you! :)
modern
i do commissions- link here
commission status- closed
mystic veil adopts
modern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:46 am

i might do this idk, might just watch tho ?
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me