Username;
//_Asher_//

Name;
Alec

Gender;
Female

How do they cope with sadness?;
118/400
Alec is not one to complain about anything, she isn’t one to cry or whine about her problems, and often times you’d never be able to guess she was hurting. To her, feelings are just an inconvenience to run from. And that is how she deals with them, she avoids those feelings like the plague. Hurting or not, She distances herself from it all. Preferring the sleepless nights brought on by the pain then dealing with her feelings in the present. She puts up a front of casual uncaring, playing the prodigy of the phrase “ignorance is bliss”, and walks through life with her eyes cast ahead to a future obscured by a fog of carefully curated indifference.

1 Extra;
0/1 art

OH I am here si yes this is good
Last edited by allium on Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #976 - wow more stripes

Postby VanossGaming » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:09 pm

Liongoddess // Mali // Female
How they cope with sadness;
Whenever sadness brings her down, Mali can always be found tinkering. She is naturally inclined to mechanics and uses her emotions to her advantage. She uses whatever brings her down as inspiration for her next invention. Mali is always pulling some crazy stunt with her machines or fixing up the broken ones. She thinks of her machines as memories. Some can be fixed up and made to look brand new. However some of them aren't so lucky and stay damaged. Some of her best inventions have come from her worst days. She'll often stay up for hours or days working depending on how bad she feels.

Extra;
Today had been a rough day. Mali breathed in deeply, taking in the sound around her. The clicking and whirring of all her different gadgets. Some of them she'd been working on for ages. Others were newly started projects of bad memories. She took a moment to observe the cogs and wheels, making sure that everything was running as smoothly as possible. Mali made a few adjustments to a few of the wheels making them look their best. She looked around for her tool kit and decided to get to work. A symphony of sounds erupted into life. The banging of the hammers, the drilling of the screws. The room smelled of burning metal and was filled with a glorious heat. It was perfect. Mali dusted herself off, her fur slick with oil. Every memory of hatred that came rushing to her head was channeled into pure energy.

The day she was put in foster care. The hammer flew. The day her house burned down. The kiln roared. The day her mother left for the stars. The work never stopped. Before long the pieces started to all come together. Sunlight reflected on brass wings and silver scales. Mali pondered her next move. "I think I'll need some pistons and a voice box for this guy." She took off, gathering what she needed for her latest work of innovative art. She wouldn't stop until he was complete. Ten, twenty, thirty minutes went by. Mali stepped back from the table admiring her work. A two foot high brass dragon lay on the worktable. It was time for the test. "Hello Triste", She said. The dragon sprang to life, walking around the table. He clicked a few times as if to say hello. Mali couldn't believe it. A few tears streamed down her face. Tears of joy and happiness. All of her black stars, her bad memories, had been put into making this small dragon. There he was wandering on the table, gazing up at her with his illuminated eyes. From that day on Mali knew that she would have Triste to share her bad times with her. He would help her build and become the best part of herself. "Thank you", she whispered to him, "You've made me feel better."
[367/500.]
Last edited by VanossGaming on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SparkOfRuby » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:25 pm

Username; SparkOfRuby
Name; Bramble
Gender; Female

How do they cope with sadness?; Whenever she is feeling sad or upset, Bramble likes to take a long hike to her favourite river and sit by a nearby tree cluster, watching the water flow. Usually she'll dip her paws into the shallow ends and bring up eye-catching rocks or pebbles from the bottom. Sometimes she feels content just watching the river run naturally, and others she finds relaxation in creating small dams and pools. Whatever she does, just a look at the glimmer of the water can make her feel at ease.

1 Extra; (500 word limit or 1 art piece) Bramble was never much of the outdoorsy type, and was never very fond of being out in nature for the fun of it. There was one day when walking back from a friend's home, she heard a strange noise nearby that scared her to the point of running from the spot where she stood. Unfortunately, Bramble found herself in a dense patch of forest, not sure where she was. Knowing that if she just kept walking in a straight line she'd find a way out, Bramble decided to just go ahead and wait to find a break in the foliage. When she ended up walking for longer than expected, she began to panic thinking about how long it would take to find her way back out. She tried to find anything that looked familiar or some sort of hint that might show a way out such as a hiking trail or fence, although nothing gave her hope in finding a way back to the path. All that she could see was tall pines and fall-bare branches clustering the view both around and above her. Not long after, she stumbled upon the river, a welcome change in scenery from the nearly identical trees surrounding her. Bramble spent hours laying in the grass and leaf piles just listening to the sound of the water running over the rocks, letting it calm her down. Soon, she stood back up and headed back through the forest, now relaxed and feeling braver than before. It wasn't long until she found the way out and, although it was dark, made her way home without problem. After taking a few tries to find it again, she finally memorized the way to get back to her spot by heart and hasn't forgotten it once.
Last edited by SparkOfRuby on Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SparkOfRuby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OswinTheFox » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:29 pm

Mark
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Username;
Name;
Gender;
How do they cope with sadness?; (In 400 words or less)
1 Extra; (500 word limit or 1 art piece)

resssssSSSS S
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hayakawa » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:21 pm

Res!!

~a Nature Nymph/spirit copes with sadness by heading to forests that were burnt down by fires and singing to them so that they can regrow
~the Nature Nymph feels content afterwards because they revived a vital part of earth

~Extra: When content the Nature Nymph hangs around their animal friends, singing for them songs and making things out of nature for them
Last edited by hayakawa on Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ they / them ‎‎‎Image
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ♡
hayakawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riceboy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:44 pm

Username;
    Name;
    Gender;
    How do they cope with sadness?; (In 400 words or less)

So cute !! Reminds me of a friend of mine @oyasumikip i'mlookingatyouthere
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxx✌🌸🐆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxrice / eryk / mercury , a human-sized furby
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxi rly like edgy stuff and expired pringles lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxhe/they idc, i like a lot of things too so oof
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxmovies and tv shows are my enitre life, but
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxi'm kin with garfield and love videogames
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxif you're wondering anything lmao i'm kinda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxChill so. feel free to; i'm very annoying hah.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxi rp + draw sometimes too but eh. less now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxback from long hiatus, activity is p spotty!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxx✌🌸🐆
riceboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hayakawa » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:48 pm

WOW I DID A QUOTE INSTEAD OF EDITING MY POST GOOD JOB ME
I'm so tired I didn't notice :,)
Please ignore! I apologize!
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ they / them ‎‎‎Image
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ♡
hayakawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilya » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:52 pm

Mark
mostly on fr
customs
th / ilya 0138

pfp by kai <3

ilya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:12 pm

Username; rainbow.quasar
Name; Elijah
Gender; Genderfluid(DMAB)
How do they cope with sadness?; Piano /and sitting under a window when its raining.
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me