My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #973 -- 2nd Round

Postby Red weasel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:24 pm

username; Red weasel
    name; Meeka
    gender; Female

pet/companion;
    Meeka's companions is a small cat-owl creature named Romulus. The creatures build is that of a Siamese cat, slender and narrow. His head is that of a barn owl, another slender creature. At the end of his front paws lies talon like claws, and the tip of his tail is deiced with feathers. He is much larger than the average cat; standing on all four, his head comes mid way to Meekas height. Wings sprout from his shoulder blades, but left wing is damaged so that he cannot fly. He is a natural sandy color, save for the light blue four pointed star on his head. If he is able to speak, it is unknown to Meeka. He does however, seem to have a keen sense of judgment, and will hoot when he believes someone shouldn't be trusted.
    He could be said to be intelligent ad many expect from an owl, but he is also sly, and sometimes, Meeka thinks he could be up to no good. He seems to care about her, and that seem is good enough for her. He often brings her back berries or mice, but her favorite present form him is when he brings her flowers, her favorite being lilacs.

Meeka talks;
    "How did wee meet? I know you didn't ask; I cane forgetful sometimes is all. I have to think for a second. Well...I kinda accidentally stepped on him while he was sleeping. I didn't do much damage, but he was badly bruised. I wanted to take care of him till his leg was a little bit better, and well. He stayed. It's probably because I', a stable food source, but I like to think it's because he likes me. He can be pretty sneaky, but he really does look out for me. Once he saved me from a pick pocket. He's got a good eye. Hehe, He bit that guy. Anyways, just to warp it up, he's been very loyal to me, and I'm glad I got to meet him, and that I get to call him my friend.
    round one form; Orginal form
Last edited by Red weasel on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspur1678 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:34 pm

username; Larkspur
    name; Chirp
    gender; Male

pet/companion; [ draw and/or describe -- max two art pieces and/or 500 words ]

one extra; [ one art piece or 500 words ]
    round one form; link here

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:26 pm

username; Sun Struck
    name; Ella
    gender; female

pet/companion; Argon!

Argon plays the role of "the little devil on your shoulder". Since Ella is such a cautious "good girl", Argon has to push and convince her a bit for small mischiefs and fun. Argon isn't successful in convincing Ella for most of the time, but in rare cases Argon wins- not that they do something wild, just wilder than what ever Ella would do on her own. He's the one who kicks in a bit of "fun" here and there.

But fun isn't the only thing Argon provides. He is a protector. Ella's bodyguard. Him and Ella are friends, yes, but Argon feels the need to protect her from time to time. Since Ella is so kind and easy going to any others, Argon sees her as a easy target for anyone. He is not afraid to spring in to battle at any given time if anything seem to pose a threat to Ella.

Argon generally enjoys the company of Ella. They both agree that they need each other to balance out the good and bad in each other. He doesn't like to admit it(and will probably never admit it) but he loves curling up in her soft fur. Argon will go up and above to keep Ella safe.
    (209 words)
    one extra;
    Physical features:
    Argon is somewhat of a weasel. He has short fur, short legs and a long body. However unlike regular weasels, he has two sets of transparent wings that are much like that of a dragonfly, retractable jagged claws, poisonous teeth with poison that could easily cause excruciating pain to the victim, brightly colored feathers on his tail for navigation while flying, and a crest of feathers much like a mohawk that he spreads or folds up when ever he likes-Ella can easily tell his mood by looking at it. Argon is small enough to curl up on top of Ella's head, which happens sometimes
    (106 words)
    round one form; Fifth(I believe) post from the top:)
Last edited by sun struck on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felina » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:42 am

username; lumi
    name; Mauve
    gender; female

accessories; probably gonna add more later VVV

one extra; 1 art piece, wip
    round one form; boop
Last edited by felina on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
felina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:17 am

username; she wolf warrior
    name; manu - ' bird ' in hawaiian
    gender; male
    round one form; xxx
    pet/companion;
    an axanthic killer bee ball pyhton named euphrates.

one extra;
Last edited by she wolf warrior on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:22 pm

Dropping out as I don't have the time !

username; Undyne.
    name; Nightingale
    gender; female

pet/companion; [ draw and/or describe -- max two art pieces and/or 500 words] wip

one extra; [ one art piece or 500 words ]
    round one form; [url]link here[/url]
Last edited by sillies on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:37 pm

ArtGirl
Chetan
Female
The cold wind blew through the snowy trees below her. She could feel her heart pounding as she neared the ledge of the icy cliff. Her paws were numb from the cold but she pushed on knowing she couldn't turn back now. She drove another ice axe into the cliff side and reach for a crack above her. Though it looked fine the hold crumbled and she slipped down the ice wall. She gasped as the rope caught her fall and after collecting herself, started up the cliff again.
As she climbed she shielded her face from the frigid wind that was pelting her face with icy snow. She was tired but she continued and soon reached for the cliffs ledge above her.

She scramble up the ledge and laid down in pure exhaustion. After a moment to rest she pulled some hot tea out of her bag to warm her frozen paws. Looking out over the cliff side she marveled in the views beauty. Though the late spring had started thawing the frozen landscape the mountains in the distance were glowing with snow.

She closed her eyes enjoying the piece. All she could hear was the the wind howling through the cliffs and.........wait a minute. What?
She turned around to find a falcon chick lying on the ledge behind her. The chick was nearly frozen only letting out a faint chirp for Mom on occasion. She slowly walked up to the chick and cradled it in her arms. Looking up the cliffs there was not a nest in sight nor a sign of it's Mother. Knowing that no Mother would leave her chick alone to die on these cliffs she made the decision to take it home with her. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a hot pack, activated it and wrapped the chick up with it in her blanket. Then she set up camp for the night and set out for home just as the sun peeked over the mountains.

Curled up next to the fire she put the finishing touches on Blade's Birthday present, a new perch. She couldn't believe it was already a year since she found her. After she brought her home it was a long process but she managed to nurse her back to health and into a beautiful Peregrine falcon.
She's almost black in color and measures about 26in. She had a damaged foot when she was found but it healed up to where she could walk again. Though healed the injury effected the nerves in that foot to where she almost can't feel anything. This makes some things challenging like hunting and perching.

Chetan finished and stood up to set it up in Blade's corner of the living room. Watching for Chetan to walk in Blade flew to a chair behind her. Chetan looked over and smiled at her curiosity. She though of the memories they've made together and wondered what it would be like without Blade around.

Form

Last edited by ArtGirl on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tereziisbestgem » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:19 pm

Last edited by Tereziisbestgem on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tereziisbestgem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Lady Trashbag:. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:03 pm

round 1

𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 ~ .:𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚐:.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎 ~ 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛 (𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚊)

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎

𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗 ~ 𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚔𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔. 𝚂𝚘, 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎, 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝. 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚍𝚍, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚝? 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛: 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍. 𝙸𝚗 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚔𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎, 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚎. 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔? 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚈𝚊𝚘, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜, 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔. 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚜𝚗𝚞𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘, 𝚈𝚊𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚛, 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔. 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚈𝚊𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚑𝚎, 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝, 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝. 𝙷𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙. 𝚈𝚊𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢.

𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 ~ 𝚠𝚒𝚙
"𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒰𝒩 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒..."

"𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓈?"

~My Characters~
~To Do List~

On semi-hiatus
.:Lady Trashbag:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes