Re: ☁【Tʜᴇ Cʜɪᴇꜰ Tʀɪᴀʟs - A Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴ Mɪɴɪ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ】☁ Open

Postby Quillflight » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:12 pm

username;; quillflight
Chief;; zarthroxod
Trial #;; 2
Prompt;; TRIAL TWO: A TEST OF HONESTY.

Zarth stared into the abyss.

“Leadership?” He whispered. “I’ve got no one to lead, raven. No one to boss. No one to tell what to do. Nobody. You? You have everyone. Everything. You have a family. I have nothing.”
Zarth.. began to cry. Large, purple tears ran down his cheeks. He flexed his claws..

And he buried himself into Raven’s chest. He wept and wept, soaking his clan leader.
“THEY DONT LIKE ME. WHY?! BECAUSE IVE DONE NOTHING. IM NOT INTERESTING ENOUGH.” He gasped.
“calm dooowwnn, zarthroxod, you’re tooooo rambunctious.” Zarth mocked. “seeeee? you’re breathhhiiinnggg weeeiirrrdd. caaallmm downnn.” He mocked again.
He inhaled.
“It’s your mothers fault. Too much stress made you come early.
You join me, we’ll get her back..”
He gasped, and he looked at Raven, eyes red.
“My mother didn’t want that.” He gasped.
“She didn’t want my brother. So she bashed herself with a rock, right where he was.”
“And they both died. I found them, and he was out. But his head..”
He trailed off. He sighed.
“I’m not talking anymore. Next trial, sir?”
Word Count;; 185
Quillflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:21 am

username;;Runnersback
Chief;;Paititi
Trial #;;2
Prompt;;
Paititi walked with cloud to her first trial sight and sat up her camp for the night, letting him rest on her mat for a while she listened to him as they started the first real trial and flicked her ears as he ask her about how she truly felt about her Chieftain position. “Well Sir, if I may be honest I’m quite nervous about leading. It is my first time but your wisdom and my fathers is quite helping me to gain more confidence as I lead and make decisions for everyone’s well being.” She felt mentally relieved getting this off her chest,“I don’t mind them looking up to me but I don’t want to be glorified,I just want them to feel it’s ok to approach me about anything. I would like them to see me as a friend and a simple humble leader, who will protect them at all costs.” Paititi felt relieved the weight coming off her shoulders and looked up at cloud for some advice. She smiled listening and heeding his words and thanked him for the compliment. Pai dipped her head in a farewell greeting to cloud and watched him trot off to test the next Chief.

Word Count;;206 out of 150

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:49 am

Quillflight wrote:username;; quillflight
Chief;; zarthroxod
Trial #;; 2
Prompt;; TRIAL TWO: A TEST OF HONESTY.

Zarth stared into the abyss.

“Leadership?” He whispered. “I’ve got no one to lead, raven. No one to boss. No one to tell what to do. Nobody. You? You have everyone. Everything. You have a family. I have nothing.”
Zarth.. began to cry. Large, purple tears ran down his cheeks. He flexed his claws..

And he buried himself into Raven’s chest. He wept and wept, soaking his clan leader.
“THEY DONT LIKE ME. WHY?! BECAUSE IVE DONE NOTHING. IM NOT INTERESTING ENOUGH.” He gasped.
“calm dooowwnn, zarthroxod, you’re tooooo rambunctious.” Zarth mocked. “seeeee? you’re breathhhiiinnggg weeeiirrrdd. caaallmm downnn.” He mocked again.
He inhaled.
“It’s your mothers fault. Too much stress made you come early.
You join me, we’ll get her back..”
He gasped, and he looked at Raven, eyes red.
“My mother didn’t want that.” He gasped.
“She didn’t want my brother. So she bashed herself with a rock, right where he was.”
“And they both died. I found them, and he was out. But his head..”
He trailed off. He sighed.
“I’m not talking anymore. Next trial, sir?”
Word Count;; 185

Raven stared towards him as if he was rather crazy
He shook off as much as he could to rid himself of the tears that were shed upon him and his ears remained folded. ”Didn’t ask for a life story kid... but you’ve had a lot thrown at ya.. easy to understand why you’d be panicked.. but if you take a look to the shadows you’d notice you had someone to lead this entire time...” he huffed and started to walk away. ”You’re ready to pass.. just don’t cry on me without a warning next time.”

You’ve completed [2/7] trials
You may now move on to the next trial.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:51 am

runnersback wrote:username;;Runnersback
Chief;;Paititi
Trial #;;2
Prompt;;
Paititi walked with cloud to her first trial sight and sat up her camp for the night, letting him rest on her mat for a while she listened to him as they started the first real trial and flicked her ears as he ask her about how she truly felt about her Chieftain position. “Well Sir, if I may be honest I’m quite nervous about leading. It is my first time but your wisdom and my fathers is quite helping me to gain more confidence as I lead and make decisions for everyone’s well being.” She felt mentally relieved getting this off her chest,“I don’t mind them looking up to me but I don’t want to be glorified,I just want them to feel it’s ok to approach me about anything. I would like them to see me as a friend and a simple humble leader, who will protect them at all costs.” Paititi felt relieved the weight coming off her shoulders and looked up at cloud for some advice. She smiled listening and heeding his words and thanked him for the compliment. Pai dipped her head in a farewell greeting to cloud and watched him trot off to test the next Chief.

Word Count;;206 out of 150

Cloud bowed his head with a smile crossing his face, pleased with the answer he was given. ”I appreciate your honesty, and I wish you well with the tests to come.”

credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:10 am

username;; Direwolf_1411225
Chief;; Maple
Trial #;; 2
Prompt;; Maple seemed a bit hesitant at first, then she gave in. ”Honestly.... I feel excited. I feel happy. I quite like noise and attention; the whole idea of it sounds amazing!” Her voice raises slightly. An awkward smile began to form on her face, the sort edges of her plush separating briefly. ”As I do enjoy attention, I love the idea of being famous like that. Having your fellow troop members look up to you, you know? You must know that feeling. I’d feel proud, for other Puffkins to look up to me the way I do to you. To be their icon. You would be the one they came to for questions; for help; just to simply talk to! You’d be their go to Puffkin; you’d never be bored! I can’t imagine how that would feel...” Maple’s voice started to soften and she gave Raven a big smile; it felt good to let it out; to defy the odds a bit.
Word Count;; 162/150
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:13 am

Direwolf_1411225 wrote:username;; Direwolf_1411225
Chief;; Maple
Trial #;; 2
Prompt;; Maple seemed a bit hesitant at first, then she gave in. ”Honestly.... I feel excited. I feel happy. I quite like noise and attention; the whole idea of it sounds amazing!” Her voice raises slightly. An awkward smile began to form on her face, the sort edges of her plush separating briefly. ”As I do enjoy attention, I love the idea of being famous like that. Having your fellow troop members look up to you, you know? You must know that feeling. I’d feel proud, for other Puffkins to look up to me the way I do to you. To be their icon. You would be the one they came to for questions; for help; just to simply talk to! You’d be their go to Puffkin; you’d never be bored! I can’t imagine how that would feel...” Maple’s voice started to soften and she gave Raven a big smile; it felt good to let it out; to defy the odds a bit.
Word Count;; 162/150

Raven looked towards her, trying to hide his slight blush he had gained from
the praise and he huffed softly. "Yeah..you're ready for the next trail kid.
Just so you know it's not completely easy being looked up to all the time but, I'm sure
you'll get used to it...good luck."

credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:24 am

username;; Direwolf_1411225
Chief;; Maple
Trial #;; 3
Prompt;; wip
Word Count;; N/A
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:44 am

username;; Faededfyre
Chief;; Azay
Trial #;; Trial 1, The Preparation
Prompt;;
The general busy buzz of the Kitchen's base camp was slowly dying down. Dinner was over for the day, everyone could finally rest. Well, not quite. Patchwork sidled up to Azay, the head chef busy yelling at her underlings as they tried ot clean up. She wasn't helping anyone at all and was just in the way. "Yo, Azzy, some dude dropped this by way earlier. Dunno if it's important. Looks it, but eh, what do I know, eh?" Patchwork shrugged as he spoke, limply chucking a mildly mangled, rolled up scroll at the head chef. Azay was startled briefly and missed catching it, much to the amusement of those around her. She snapped at the gigglers to shut up and read the scroll.

A few moments of mostly silent time followed, the only sounds being the dishwasher working away in the back, completely oblivious. And then, an explosion. "Patchwork! You should have handed this to me the moment it arrived you buffoon!" She yelled, bonking him on the head with the crumpled scroll. She dithered about for a few moments, the background noise having grown louder as everyone speedily got back to work. "Right! Everyone listen up! Cece is in charge until I'm back. No one break anything or it's coming out of your pay check! I would love to have a celebratory feast with you all but some idiots can't see the importance of scrolls sealed with our clan leaders seal!" And with that, Azay stormed out.

A few hours later, she arrived at the meeting point outlined in the letter. "Right then, 'Almighty Leader of Nightmares', what do you want me to do? I have a kitchen to run, you know."
Word Count;; 284/100

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Butterfly Bones~ » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:47 am

username;; ~Butterfly Bones~
Chief;; Phobia
Trial #;; 2
Prompt;;

With a smirk on her face she oblige and followed raven's request. " I'm a grate chief, and I won't stand for anyone getting in my way either, while striving to achieve my goals. I want to have a big Group of Puffkin with morals such as mine. to serve under you along side me." she said standing proud and sure of her self. " I will be the most nightmarish Puffkin in theses lands no matter what, bringing nightmares to those deserving of our torment." she gave a hellish grin before finishing her statement " I look forward to have a Clan serve under me, and if they don't show there loyalty ill give them a reason to wish they where never sewn." she bowed her head to raven her piercing pink eyes staring up at him full of malice towards the sleeping world. "I will bring you the best of the best to serve you." she said before raising her head again " that is my goal as a chief." she looked very pleased with herself, her eyes searching for his approval.

Word Count;; 186
Art & OC mine
~Butterfly Bones~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:01 am

Faededfyre wrote:username;; Faededfyre
Chief;; Azay
Trial #;; Trial 1, The Preparation
Prompt;;
The general busy buzz of the Kitchen's base camp was slowly dying down. Dinner was over for the day, everyone could finally rest. Well, not quite. Patchwork sidled up to Azay, the head chef busy yelling at her underlings as they tried ot clean up. She wasn't helping anyone at all and was just in the way. "Yo, Azzy, some dude dropped this by way earlier. Dunno if it's important. Looks it, but eh, what do I know, eh?" Patchwork shrugged as he spoke, limply chucking a mildly mangled, rolled up scroll at the head chef. Azay was startled briefly and missed catching it, much to the amusement of those around her. She snapped at the gigglers to shut up and read the scroll.

A few moments of mostly silent time followed, the only sounds being the dishwasher working away in the back, completely oblivious. And then, an explosion. "Patchwork! You should have handed this to me the moment it arrived you buffoon!" She yelled, bonking him on the head with the crumpled scroll. She dithered about for a few moments, the background noise having grown louder as everyone speedily got back to work. "Right! Everyone listen up! Cece is in charge until I'm back. No one break anything or it's coming out of your pay check! I would love to have a celebratory feast with you all but some idiots can't see the importance of scrolls sealed with our clan leaders seal!" And with that, Azay stormed out.

A few hours later, she arrived at the meeting point outlined in the letter. "Right then, 'Almighty Leader of Nightmares', what do you want me to do? I have a kitchen to run, you know."
Word Count;; 284/100

Raven raised a brow and folded his ears back. "Don't you think
I know that? You are apart of this clan y'know and I might have stopped by secretly a couple
of times.. but that's not important. My brother's the one who thought this would be a good idea."

he mocked softly before sighing. "Anyways..first things first missy, what's it like being
the leader to your own groop of hoodlums?"

You’ve completed [1/7] trials
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me