Re: Staff Kalon- Black cats and candy corn

Postby SandSpider » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:54 am

Username: SmolLilTrashcan
Kalon name: Veck
Irrational fear:
He’s got an irrational fear of blood. It drives him insane cause it’s such an everyday, normal thing but the second he sees blood he freezes up. Maybe due to some past trauma...
Extra: Ft. my one and only kal Monroe
1622AD74-77C0-4DC4-AE87-AA9E3AAE5B19.jpeg
1622AD74-77C0-4DC4-AE87-AA9E3AAE5B19.jpeg (131.1 KiB) Viewed 28 times

”Veck? Are you okay? It’s just a small scrape...”
Dang if I win him he’s bout to get one epic backstory
Last edited by SandSpider on Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloven » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:02 pm

Username: Disreputable
Kalon name: Winston
Irrational fear:
His irrational fear is that he’s absolutely terrified of animal costumes! Like amusement park characters?- TERRIFYING! He screamed once when one tried to hug him at Disney! Chuck E cheese? Even worse. The singing to him is a taunt and the dancing is some sort of ritual- he knows it. His friends say he’s a scaredy cat but man those suits and costumes are freaky! O.o

owo~ ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕟 ~
boooo… He/Him/His

❁ Loves Coffee
❁ I am fairly active on here
❁ Feel free to call me Disrep
❁ I love to gift c:
❁ I love scenery items!
❁ I use multiple devices

CharactersKalonsArt

cloven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunaire » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:26 pm

Username: lunaire
    Kalon name: jack
    Irrational fear:
    what's my irrational fear? paintings. specifically, paintings on canvas. i don't care about the ones on glass, acrylic, wood, etc. but canvas? nuh-uh, get that thing away from me! they're real freaky, i can't stand it. i am terrified of those paintings. i have absolutely no idea how someone could dare to hang them on their walls. the very thought of it sends shivers down my spine. but think about it, they're pretty creepy. just imagine it this way...

---

you're greeted by your aunt and uncle as they open the door. you step inside their house and slip off your shoes and jacket. your aunt takes your jacket and hangs it on the coat rack. she asks how you're doing and you reply, "i'm good, how are you?" just casual small talk. you've been to this house thousands of times, even though you are just a kit. this time, you are there with your mother to have dinner with them. your aunt and uncle are big art lovers, and they have bought many pieces of art. they've hung up the artwork around the house. they even have an entire room with walls full of various artwork. and i mean full. your aunt and uncle bring out the food as you and your mother sit down at the dining table. your mother begins to chat with them about some rude lady at the bank. you quickly finish your food and ask to be excused. after your aunt and uncle allow you to leave, you run up the stairs and to the bathroom. but on your way there, you notice a painting you've never seen before. it sticks out a little, and so you examine it more closely. then, something horrifying happens. you see a shape from behind the canvas painting. it forms into a hand with very long fingers and pointy claws. it comes closer to you. the canvas just stretches along with it. it comes closer still, and you can barely breathe. your body is frozen and you're trying as hard as you can to move. the hand is just about to touch you. suddenly, you're able to break free of the daze and in your desperation to get away, you tumble down the stairs. full-on somersaulting down the stairs. you manage to walk away without breaking any bones. you ran into the dining room, and beg your mother to go home. "please, i really don't feel well. i want to leave now," you plea. she swiftly stands up and puts on her coat, thanking your aunt and uncle as she walks out the door. thankfully, on the way home, she doesn't ask. you think that maybe she heard the terror in your voice.

---

ever since that incident with the hand, i picture the same thing happening. that was some creepy stuff, especially as a kit. i don't go to my aunt and uncle's house anymore, and i am terribly afraid canvas paintings. and now you know why.
Last edited by lunaire on Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x

x
x
x
" s u n s h i n e "
sen ☼ he/him
please don’t call me girl ♡
kalons©
lunaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:51 pm

Username: Thani
Kalon name: TBN
Irrational fear:
Sharks in the pool
Sharks in pretty much any body of water.

WIP

Thani | Any Pronouns | Frog lover| Stars TH | OC TH
pfp by Swishy & Broken Page Doll by néktar
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlToTheWind » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:37 pm

Username: HowlToTheWind
Kalon name: Ralph
Irrational fear: WIP <3
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrikov » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Username: tweek tweak
    Kalon name: spooks
    Irrational fear: snakes or the ocean, still deciding

ressss
xxxImage
    vincent ; they/he/it ⚣ ; adult
    about me | visit my art shop !
    anxious, please be patient ^^;
    ❝ aren't i so much better now? ❞
petrikov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .summer » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:37 pm

Username:
Kalon name:
Irrational fear:

res!
bye
.summer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tjebb » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:07 am

Halloween is my favorite holiday too! Good luck everyone! All of the art is by me.

Username: Tjebb
Name: Alexa
Personality: Loves to be spooky on Halloween, Bubbly, Creative, Kind
Theme Song: I want to be alone, alone with you.
The story below sounds like it is based after her mother's death, but she was afraid of the following before then.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexa jolt awake, drenched in sweat. Her alarm was about to go off, she just fears alarms. She took the clock and eagerly tried to shut it off. Then the alarm went off and Alexa began to cry. She dropped the clock and got to the other side of the room and bawled. Why was she afraid of alarm clocks? That was a question she always asked herself. She has been terrified even before her mothers passing, but after that, it just got worse.

Why is this bothering my daughter?

Alexa looked out of the psychological studies hospital room and watched her dad. He was obviously mad, as he had sent her multiple times before. The doctor walked in and started talking about running tests. The doctor grabbed a clock and set the alarm to go off in 1 minute. Alexa tried to grab for it, but he kept pushing her away. She broke out in tears and plugged her ears. Clocks sounded too similar to her mother flatlining. The doctor stopped the clock and told her it won't go off.

"Daddy, why are we here again?:

Alexa lay in the psychiatric ward bed, uncomfortable with all of the machines connected to her head. She turned around and let out a big heave. Her father asked if he could use a cot for the night, to sleep near her. The nurse brought one in and helped him set it up. Then her father began to read her a little story, about a wombat falling asleep. Alexa dozed off to sleep and the next morning, a clock was to go off in order to wake her. When the alarm went off, she lurched awake and began to cry. Alexa's father got up and started to ask her what was wrong, and rubbing her back in a comforting way. Alexa threw the clock across the room and bawled into her father's warm coat. He cried back, the second time Alexa has ever seen him cry.

"Mama? Are you okay? I miss you."

Alexa sat in her chair next to her mother's hospital bed. She was only about 3 years old at the time. Her father walked in after talking to the doctor. He had a look of worry on his face, something was obviously bothering him. Alexa began to hear a loud beep, similar to the sound of an alarm clock. Her dad ran outside and yelled for a doctor. Multiple ran down the corridor and Alexa didn't understand what was going on. They ran in and began to surround her mom. Alexa asked her father what was happening. He said that everything would be alright, yet he was crying. The doctors turned around after about 30 minutes of trying to figure out how to help Alexa's mom. They had somber looks and one began to cry with her father. The other doctors left, and Alexa asked what happened. Her dad replied with, "Your mother, she is with the angels now." (499/500 words)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Tjebb on Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

My Kalons
I no longer actively draw using Oekaki, but I'll try my best to use the forums and talk via dms and such!
Looking for art!

Image Image Image
Tjebb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:15 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Username: Rinovo
Kalon name: Rox, sometimes called Roxie by close friends *wink wink*
Irrational fear:

Uh, well...

He's afraid of pumpkins.

Yeah...

When he was just a young kalon, he stuck his head into a pumpkin his parents were busy carving
when they weren't looking. It wouldn't come off. Long story short, they had to saw it off. Ever
since then, he's been scared of pumpkins, especially when they're carved with scary faces :<

He hates his shine. Like, really hates it. He's not scared of it, since it isn't the real thing, but
damn his blood boils when people ask about it. because of this, He often wraps his scarf around
his tail to cover it while out in public.

He wishes his shine was something cool, like candy-corn or a ghost...

But no, he's stuck with a stupid Jack-O-Lantern >:c

Despite this, he tries his best to enjoy Halloween. He likes to trick or treat, dress up, and may
or may not have a deadly addiction to candy corn.

{He skips houses with pumpkins. His loot is usually small because of this.}

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Image ImageImage

Last edited by Rinovo on Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EpicratesPictus » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:06 am

Username: Irrylath
Kalon name: Thera
Irrational fear: Thera is fine with things many fear, but cannot deal with things the temperature of her body or warmer touching her, living or not. Cold blood, needles, the sight of bugs, and reptiles are all fine with her, but as soon as something warm touches her, she goes into the more frequently forgotten third part of the fight or flight response, and freezes. She has no idea why this happens, but suspects that it may have something to do with the childhood and family she doesn’t remember, and the kink in her tail.
EpicratesPictus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me