My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Longneck #13 Adopt

Postby BlizzardTheWizard » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:02 pm

Username: BlizzardTheWizard
Name: Scamp
Rarity: Extremely Rare

Personality/Short Story/Whatever tells me who this Longneck is: This Long Neck may look like one you wouldn't want to mess with but in truth it just wants to joke around! Scamp is a prankster and some may say he's a 'little devil'. He is the son of satin himself but refused to stay in the underworld.

hi! Call me bliz or whatever else you can think of. I use she/they pronouns. Feel free to PM me :)

Toyhouse: BlizzardTheWizard
Discord: BlizzardTheWizard#3894
PFP by Shadeyenova
BlizzardTheWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiern » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:43 am

Down to the final few hours! Some great entries so far <3
Fiern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiern » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:46 pm

Congrats to our own Pitbull! It was close, I also really liked R a i n f a l ls entry, loved the name!, but in the end I felt like Pitbull just put in a bit more time and effort.

ThePaintedPitBull wrote:
Oh my goodness.. it’s GORGEOUS!!

Username: ThePaintedPitBull
Name: Igneous

Personality/Short Story/Whatever tells me who this Longneck is:

Unfortunately in Igneous’s case, what you see is what you get. Unlike most of the very friendly Longnecks in his pack Igneous is very mischievous. He means no real harm, but he just thinks sitting around is too boring.

Igneous likes to play silly little pranks on his peers. This could involve flapping his big wings to send a gust of wind in their direction, messing up their leaf craft. Or, one of his favorites, swooping down randomly in front of them. This often startled the innocent little Longnecks, causing them to let out a loud squeak.

He’s a mischievous boy for sure, but you can’t stay angry at such a cute little creature <3
Fiern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:12 pm

Fiern wrote:Congrats to our own Pitbull! It was close, I also really liked R a i n f a l ls entry, loved the name!, but in the end I felt like Pitbull just put in a bit more time and effort.

ThePaintedPitBull wrote:
Oh my goodness.. it’s GORGEOUS!!

Username: ThePaintedPitBull
Name: Igneous

Personality/Short Story/Whatever tells me who this Longneck is:

Unfortunately in Igneous’s case, what you see is what you get. Unlike most of the very friendly Longnecks in his pack Igneous is very mischievous. He means no real harm, but he just thinks sitting around is too boring.

Igneous likes to play silly little pranks on his peers. This could involve flapping his big wings to send a gust of wind in their direction, messing up their leaf craft. Or, one of his favorites, swooping down randomly in front of them. This often startled the innocent little Longnecks, causing them to let out a loud squeak.

He’s a mischievous boy for sure, but you can’t stay angry at such a cute little creature <3

Oh my goodness, thank you so so much!! <3

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me