My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BABUSAGI - 088 | Sparkling Shark

Postby Reigncat » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:43 am

username: Reigncat
▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻
pronouns: he/him name: Azure
◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅

prompt: What would they get for another babu's birthday?

A necklace with a rose quartz pendant like this one and an obsidian pendant like this one. Why though? At first glance, Hanakiko seems very sweet, something like a rose. Azure thought that her bubble tea was a nice fuse of color, like a hybrid rose. Looking so lovely, Azure decided on a heart shape with silver leaf outlines, which to him feels like a rose. But her bandana and boba color told him something very significant as well. Black was present in her as well, and Azure wanted to incorporate that as well. The first crystal that came to mind was obsidian, being renowned for its beauty. Corresponding to Hanakiko's design however, it is only a small gem because to Azure, her rosy tea overshadowed the black parts about her.

But why a necklace? Azure has a small anchor necklace and to him, it means the world. Ever since his best friend and only friend gave it to him, as a parting gift before she left to pursue her new career on the mainland. He treasures it and ever since, necklaces have held a special meaning to him. No matter how rough the seas becomes, he holds on to his necklace and reminds himself of all the memories that the necklace keeps. Her smile when she left him with the necklace, when they were both 5, it constantly comes back and Azure treasures that memory and to him, that anchor necklace embodies her very smile. No matter what happens, Azure could rely on his necklace always being there, hanging on his neck, near his heart, holding his love and feelings. Necklaces are the holder of feelings he thinks, and so, that is why he always gives them away.

But why a crystal? Crystals hold some unknown beauty to him. He was unpolished, like a geode before he met his best friend. Just swimming around aimlessly, there was no point to life. He was an undiscovered crystal, buried deep down. But then, that best friend of him, she dug and dug until she found his beauty. Persistent, stubborn but loving, she polished this geode and turned it into a beautiful crystal. That’s what she told him. So, Azure started falling in love with crystals and their simple, natural beauty. There was something there to him like how there was something there, shining in every babu’s heart. He became obsessed with finding crystals that corresponded with babu’s personality because someday, he would become her and dig up a geode only to turn it into a crystal. That was his lifelong goal, to rescue someone from the depths of the underground, like she did for him. An azure necklace, that was her last gift, her last helping hand, before she left.

❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊

extra (if necessary): Ruthless, cunning, sly, that was how Azure was before she came along. But hidden inside, was a poor babu who had no idea to survive other than violence and brooding. They spent days in the sun together, laughing to their heart’s content. It was, paradise to Azure. He became sunny, bright like amber. But after she left, he spiraled downwards. That was until he grasped a ledge, a ledge of memories. Memories of those days in the sun, those laughs, that… happiness. So, instead of spiraling, plummeting, Azure climbed up towards the sun. But without her besides him, instead of being a care-free babu, happily taking on any grudge, he toiled upwards, being himself. Gloomy, brooding hiding behind his hair, having a mysterious expression, that was all the same except for one thing. There was a heart, passion, soul behind his eyes. Wait no, it’s not any of those things, that fire is from memories. And no, it isn't coming from his eyes, it’s from… that necklace of his.

Reigncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:11 pm

hihi! it be result time!

firstly, i wanna give hms to 9TailedFox, peridotite. and skoomacat!
    But the winner is Reigncat! The detail you put in your form gives Azure a solid development start! It was also very well written!

Thanks for entering!
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:22 pm

thank you for a hm
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reigncat » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:46 pm

Thank you for picking my form and congrats to the hms!

Reigncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skoomacat » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:57 pm

Whoop whoop second hm!
zashi, He/The/It
Skoomacat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:07 pm

Yassss an HM thank you sin and congrats Reign!
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes