Re: LOC Adopt #115 - Mitul

Postby Charboo » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:56 pm

Got back from camping and with me came results! All of your forms were extremely lovely and each one was very enjoyable to read. I love seeing everyone's different form making styles and all of the unique characters each of you made. I found it humorous that all forms depicted a rebellion loc other than one outstanding pride afflated character. Each form had a different and special depiction of the lion's items that were unique to the characters made.

Without further ado, allow me to announce our winner!

This form, I felt contained the best created character. Mitul is an easily understandable character with a well written and thoroughly composed history. The personality appeared to stay the same through the entirety of the form and appeared to also be built and developed through their history. Myself as well as other judges felt that your history section was the strongest part of your form. You displayed strong knowledge of loc lore (besides the bit of wonky and incorrect timeline) and it was effective in drawing the reader in.
The only thing that the judges and I would like to note you on for your forms in the future, is to use non-npcs. We like to see users reach out into the community to make relations with the many and plentiful existing loc.
Congratulation Ccrow! I am very excited to see Mitul around!
{x}

Thats not it though. There were too many good forms to not give them reward for their excellency!
Coming in second place is a form that had a very particular and one-of-a-kind character! Extremely creative and well depicted, this form carried the character's very existence from the first sentence to the last. Much like crow's, the history was effective in sucking the reader into the story and also setting a strong sense of development for the character. The use of the element for the character was nicely and creatively intertwined with the character making them different and likeable. The only reason why this form falls to second place is because it lacked the same in depthness as the winning form.
Congratulations Dragoncool97! Your efforts have been awarded an accessory ru!
{x}
You get a set of 20 small items to put on any lion, but are to only be used all at once on the same lion. There is a lil guide I made that you can refer to below.

The last form to be rewarded is one that judges felt was of notable effort and inspiration.
The third place form had the strongest section for the scars and accessories. The short story was a nice inclusion that made the character's scars just that more unique to the character, making them who they are. I felt the rebellion was well depicted in the manner through the character's hardships and current struggles. The character seemed to be the most "intractable" with preexisting loc. All this form lacked was a bit more of an in depth history or a more complete past.
As an award, Vraska the Unseen is given an accessory ru!
{x}
You get a set of 10 small items to put on any lion, but are to only be used all at once on the same lion. There is a lil guide I made that you can refer to below.

Second place was rewarded 20 small items to place on their lion which is just as many as the original lion. They can be just like the character you tried for, or can be completely different. As an example, the mane being cut can be instead little braids or a large collar. The scars can be instead multiple bracelets, etc. Same thing applies to the third place winner, being awarded half of the original lion. The guide is below in a picture.

For the other contestants, if you would like to receive crit on your forms, I would gladly give some! Anything you want from your places that you lacked or the places you excelled! Just pm me! ♥

One last thank you and congratulations to all of the competitors and winners! I am very happy to have read all of your very wonderful forms! <3

She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jeeter » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:47 pm

Congrats all of you! Wonderful jobs.
critical role on the mind
Image Image Image Image
jeeter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:05 am

Congrats! What a cool ru, char!
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:08 am

Congrats Crow face!
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:31 am

Oml Char, I am obsessed with his design ;u; thank you so much for bringing him to life in the first place! A big thank you to Char and all the other judges <3 Ahhhhh I still can't believe I won!! You guys aren't playing a prank on me, right??
Anyways, thank you for the feedback! I'm going to put that to use right away ^^ I already have some ideas for new relationships with existing lions, so I'll get to adding those in. As for the timeline issue, I had a feeling I messed up a bit with that (wasn't sure to what extent or if at all), but my form wasn't ready in time for me to find the answers and then go back and fix everything c': Thank you for pointing it out! Now that he's mine, fixing that will be the first thing I do!
If anyone wants to form a relationship with him, then please pm me!!! I need all the relationships I can get ahaha

Lastly, congrats to all of you guys <3 There were definitely some other forms that could have easily taken first <3
What a cool idea for an RU! I'd love to see how you guys use the item packs!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoncool97 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:55 am

Congrats Crow! Wonderful job! If you need any lions for relationships you know all of mine are open! I cant wait to see your lion elsewhere in the community and i cant wait to see how his story progresses! And thanks so much for the RU items Char I really appreciate it.

As a side note: I really fell in love with the character I created and will be using his story for another lion, likely a custom. So please dont steal or copy my form.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me