Re: Kalon #1078 - Creature Feature

Postby blooming chaos; » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:50 am

username - - blooming chaos;
      name - - todd
      gender - - male
      what is he afraid of? -- todd is afraid of not being feared. he feeds on scaring people. willing people to shake and sweat at his presence is what he lives for. for someone like todd to be told in his face, "i'm not afraid of you," is a nightmare. and that's pretty bad considering he, himself, is a nightmare. imagine being in his shoes as he grins at a kalon, slowly stepping towards them. he eyes them up and down, continuing to move, until he's close enough to whisper in their ear. in a husky voice, he says, "are you scared?" todd steps back, confidence ever-growing in scaring this kalon, until they stare him in the eyes and say, "i'm not afraid of you." his whole life is based on scaring people. beads of sweat trickle down his fur. what is he supposed to say now? you can see what an awkward situation he's been put in.

dropping out
Last edited by blooming chaos; on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
blooming chaos;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:01 pm

Username - - .ss.
Name - - Jackson .G
Gender - - trans male
What are they afraid of? -- his own thoughts
warning;; self hate + mentions of self harm ;;;;
Jacksons mind was a frightening place. as a song once said "it can make pandora's box look non violent." Jackson tends to see others as pathetic and beneath him, insulting others in his mind and going into great details as of why they are less and bringing them down. although he never says these things It frightens him as its just the tip of the iceberg of whats wrong with his thoughts. He also feels as if no one is worthy of being his friend, family etc and has abandoned his family and has no friends. Whenever he sees those who is related to his mind will fill with harmful words. and then himself, he always ended up thinking of himself at one point or another. never going as far as harming himself but mentally degrading himself. He constantly wishes for a friend, mate, etc but just knows he would shove them away as well for these thoughts.
Last edited by Werecat on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web. » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:06 pm

Username - - tyrelliot.
Name - - Erik Blut
Gender - - Male
What are they afraid of? -- Erik is afraid of society, the cogs in the machine. Part of his 'show' is to show others that sanity is a figment of their imagination, and that breaking the machine is a much better option than being trapped in motion.
Erik is afraid of sanity- normal society.
"Control is an illusion!"
nathan | he/him | asd | queer | adult ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alien girl. » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:08 pm

Username - - Puffy.,
Name - - Laurent
Gender - - Genderfluid (non-binary)
What are they afraid of? --
Failure. The fear of being too weak to finish a task and getting beaten up. Not physically, but mentally. The fear of being called pathetic and worthless. This overwhelms them so much that every day, though being strong, they avoid all challenges to the point that they metaphorically lock themselves up in their own tight space until they go mad.
I know, edgy -w-
Last edited by alien girl. on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
╭───────────────╮
simona // teen // she/her
kal storage art ig listography

╰───────────────╯

currently on hiatus cuz im not on cs all that much anymore
alien girl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:08 pm

Username Midnightkitkat
Name Loki
Gender Male
What are they afraid of? Its funny because he fears nothing, which in turn makes him fear just that. If he lives without fear he lives without reason, the things he could do without morals to hold him back.
Last edited by Midnightkitkat on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
"We have calcium in our bones,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
carbon in our souls,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆
◇◇◇
My SZ Herd
◇◇◇
☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
93 percent stardust,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
we are all just stars that have
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dorayaki » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:09 pm

"Z IS FOR ZACK,
    Username - -
      takumi;;

Name - -
      zachary "zack/zach" geore

Gender - -
      male

What are they afraid of? --
      autophobia -- noun -- a fear of being alone or of one's self
      both definitions apply.
      zach is terrified of ending up lonely - he, in fact, only scares people to seem cool to the popular kals, targeting the less-liked ones,
      though he doesn't seem to realize they would probably be better friends...
      he also, of course, is scared of his own ways. he is beginning to realize his tactics are making people abandon him more than before,
      and his fear of himself also stems from an incident with someone. he had scared a poor girl so badly she fell and hit her head hard.
      she ended up with amnesia and selective muteness after that, and since he has tried to stop scaring...but old habits die hard. his fear and self-hate has led to insomnia and anxiety times 200, and everyone has come to the conclusion "he's crazy."
        WHO SIMPLY WENT...INSANE!"
    -- "Gorey Demise" by Creature Feature

Question, are extras allowed?
Last edited by dorayaki on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
heyo! you can call me levi or dorayaki.
i'm not as active as i used to be, but i'm trying to come back more often.
he/they pronouns

---
click us please!
dorayaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby copper4me » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:12 pm

Username - - Copper4me
Name - - Austin
Gender - - Genderfluid (He/him - They/them)
What are they afraid of? - - Austin is afraid of the color red, but he's colorblind, so he's afraid the color is really scary. Due to being colorblind, he doesn't know he's red, and no ones had the heart to break it to him.

"Hey, Austin!" Austin glanced at his friend Shirley inquisitively. "Wanna hear a joke?" Austin stood still for a moment, contemplating how bad the joke could be, before nodding. "Yeah, sure."
Shirley grinned, "What does a house wear?" Austin thought for a bit, before shaking his head at her, "I have no clue, what does a house wear?" Shirley started giggling a little bit, "A dress, duh!" Austin chuckled at her, "Only you would come up with a joke that bad.."
(note: I have cherrydoge's permission to use her Kalon Shirley!)
Last edited by copper4me on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
( "I didn't want this."🕶️"You chose this life." )──
[ x x x x ]
───────────
[ Ad Revenue ]
─────────────────────────────────( Cow Chop...Couch-Op )
[ I'm Copper, I like Apex, Far Cry 5, CowChop, and a whole lot of other stuff ]
copper4me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:13 pm

Username - - happysparrow
Name - - Shatter (his real name is Micheal but it wasn't eDgY enough)
Gender - - Male
What are they afraid of? -- Shatter - so he has named himself - prides himself on being the biggest, scariest Kal around. He could scare the pants off of any Kal, or so he says... that is, unless they have an ant. Ants, especially in large groups, scare the holy heck out of Shatter and will have him running for home. They're small, and powerful, and full of evil, as he would say.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:13 pm

res with the fear of mirrors.
    please don't steal or use this idea.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Username - - WolfwithWings38
Name - - Collin Mess
Gender - - Male
What are they afraid of? -- Lollipops. Now you're probably thinking "Why would anyone be afraid of lollipops?! This must be a joke!" But no, he's literally terrified of them, and the only two reasons anyone else than Collin could think of why he is afraid of a simple hard candy that's literally heaven on a stick.... Is that either it's because that when ever he would go to the store with his father as a kid and they'd go by an aisle that had a barrel of the best lollipops and ask his dad to have one or just a few...... His father would go into a tantrum and yell at him and say things to him like "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? YOU'D DIE BECAUSE THEY HAVE A CURSE AND THAT'S ALL WHAT A CERTAIN SOMEONE EATS AND CANCER WILL GET YOU IF YOU EAT THEM!" and other crazy things like that. Or because he one day saw idiotic teens dare this ten year old kid to eat a lollipop that had lemon juice, chunks of watermelon flavored warheads on it, bug legs on it, and in the inside it had Carolina Reapers in it and one piece of a spicy unknown candy in it (Which when they explained that to the child, Collins mouth watered) and when the poor kid ate it he instantly vomited and screamed "W-W-WHY!!!! AM I GONNA DIE GOD!?!" and ran home crying.... And it kinda traumatized Collin.... A lot actually.... And to this day, every Sunday he has nightmares about that incident....
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me