My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Paranormal Investigator

Postby rey doodles » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:48 am

ImageImageImage
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏfꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇ?

╔════════════════════════════════╗
Username// rey doodles
Name// Onni
Age// 27 years old
Gender// Male
Job// Paranormal investigator
Voice Claim// Kevin R. Free
╚════════════════════════════════╝

I want to change the world. I want to be the first man who catches a real ghost, the first man to prove their existence. Maybe then Mateyo would look at my profession like it isn't a joke. I doubt it, he'll just call me a fanatic. But who hunts ghosts for a living isn't?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

The lighting ripped through the sk, illuminating the dark room. Mateyo's eyes widened, and then without warning he gave a piercing scream. Onni, sitting next to him, flinched. This was not because of the raging storm or graphic horror movie they were watching, but because he was reminded of Mateyo's presence. What was supposed to be a quiet night where Onni and Ianto watched a movie, but the blue and green eyed radio broadcaster had insisted on Mateyo coming along.

Onni was not one to argue with his green furred friend, so he agreed that the comedian could come along. He was, however, now seriously regretting his decision.m, especially because Ianto had bailed at the last minute.

Another flash of light lit the room, temporarily flashing the world to nlack and white. Mateyo gave another strangled shriek. Onni turned his head to him, and spoke in a cold tone.
"Dude, can you shut up? I'm trying to watch this movie." Mateyo didn't respond, instead sliding closer to Onni on the couch. He shuddered violently at the pounding of the rain.
"I- I'm scared of the storm." Mateyo stuttered out, his normally cocky attitude replaced by pure fear. Onni felt a strange emotion wash over him, and it took him a few seconds to register what he was feeling.

Sympathy.

The word stuck with him, and he was about to speak when the room lit up again. Mateyo leaped into the air, nearly knocking over the couch in his frantic panic. Onni perked his ears and gave a soft sigh. He muted the tv, and turned to Mateyo.

"Hey buddy, I need you to look at me," Mateyo cringed away. "Mat, this is important. Look at me." The space patterned Kalon raised his eyes to meet Onni's.

"Mat, you can trust me. I won't let you get hurt." Mateyo was silent and still. Without warning, he gave a small sob and wrapped his arms around Onni, who gave a confused squeak. As Mateyo cried into his chest at the rolling storm, Onni began to think.

"If this man still cries because of a storm, he can't be that bad. Perhaps we'll be friends."

Mateyo muttered what sounded like an insult.

"Or maybe not."

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Last edited by rey doodles on Fri May 12, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
rey doodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

••••

Postby Reiji » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:38 pm

bae
    mark