favorite color(s);

╔══════════════╗
Glaucous Blue
Labrador Blue

╚══════════════╝

why; (optional)
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
Both are blues that aren't heard of any more,
and Columbia adores things you can't find anymore.
Because of this, she specializes in history,
and is a history teacher to Visclings
at the local elementary school.
She dreams to teach ancient history to older Viscets.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

extra;
(WIP)

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Columbia had always been alone, nose stuck in a book, studying ancient times and ancient history to try and become a teacher for the Visclings at the local elementary school near her home. She was majoring in teaching with a minor in world history. She didn't want to teach just history, she wanted to teach the essentials to the Visclings along with history. Her college days were spent hunched over a paper, scribbling out essays and papers for her graduation and to hopefully get her diploma. Heaps and heaps of homework accompanied her to her dorm most nights, the nights she didn't she spent sleeping. It wasn't going to be easy, she knew that much, but she mounds of determination on her side to help her through it.

Once the end of he year came, she was definitely hurting. Final exams were murder. So many late nights of yanking her mane and screaming at her textbooks before eventually bursting into tears over things she couldn't remember. It was so stressful, and she almost turned in one exam late. She'd stayed up all night one night and almost missed her deadline for the exam. That was fun to explain to her professor.

Wel, her last month of college breezed by her, and she got her diploma! She had it hung in a picture frame in her bedroom to remind her of the good she would be doing in her future. She wanted oh so badly to find a school, as in the month it had taken her, their spots had been filled. She was a bit upset about it, but here were so many schools that would love to have her! She set out the next day to try and find a school that would be open to accept her as a teacher. Setting out to get the perfect school under her metaphorical wings, Columbia bounced from school to school, getting a tour and trying to get a feel for which one she liked best. Upon finding the perfect school, New Havens Elementary School, she quickly filled out everything she needed to: giving her pawprints, submitting her eligibility status, the whole nine yards and awaited anxiously for her letter of acceptance. Her letter came within two weeks and she grinned, dancing around her small apartment. She couldn't believe it! She was a teacher now! Her life long dream of being a teacher came true!!

After teaching Visclings for a few years, Columbia eventually returned to college, but not to study. To become a professor at the college she had graduated from, aiming to be just like her favorite professor, who had taught her several life lessons she wasn't about to forget any time soon. Never judge a Viscet by their scars and pelt. To live every day as if it were her last, live a little and not spend her days cooped up in a book. She would never forget all she learned from him. Never in her life.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

498 Words

Last edited by barbatos. on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:56 pm, edited 17 times in total.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #349

Postby elliott. » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:28 am

name; Shyenne (Shy for short)
gender; Female
favorite color(s); Light purple and Teal. c:
why; (optional)
Light purple: Shyenne is a very sweet, shy girl, so this color just draws her in. The way it looks so soft and gentle and an overly girly color.
Teal: Shyenne loves the brightness, yet sweetness of this color. Also because her childhood friend, Shyka, had these color eyes. But, sadly, Shyenne had to move away from her friend and has honored her by loving this color.
extra; W.I.P
they/he/she.
leo sun, scorpio moon, sag rising.
discord: ihrtdcoms#4444
stars.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carolyn » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:20 am

name; Celeste
gender; Female
favorite color(s); Aqua,Celeste, Blue,
why; (optional) I really love Viscets. I would like to own one, and they are SUPER cute! Plus this design really caught me eye <3
extra; Celeste is a shade of blue kinda like Aqua, but lighter
Last edited by Carolyn on Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carolyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kayyye » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:27 am

name; Atlas
gender; male
favorite color(s); Emerald Green, Gold, and Ruby Red
why; I guess you can say that Atlas has an expensive taste for colors! Atlas has a deep love for these three colors. He's not sure why he is so attracted to them but he may have a reason or two. Atlas loves Emerald Green because it reminds him of an ocean with algae, not all gross and scummy, but rather elegant and soothing. He loves Gold because ever since he was a young boy he had an obsession with royalty and supreme court. The color Gold just gives him nice memories to look back on. Finally is the color that stumps him, Ruby Red. Atlas is truly unsure as to why he loves this color so much. Is it because its elegant? Does it remind him of home? Is it a symbol? No one knows, not even Atlas himself. Just something so strange about the Ruby Red color that leaves him in awe.
extra;

skettchy wip
"humanity is a vampire's
greatest weakness" -KP
ayo im kay(e)
college takes up a lot of time so i go m.i.a a lot
i like to draw occasionally too
feel free to shoot me a PM if
you wanna chat!♡
thats really it lmao
kayyye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiba! » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:47 am

name; Lapis
gender; female
favorite color(s); Teal
why; (optional)
extra;

Kiba!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VixenGlass » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:06 am

name; Feray
gender; Female
favorite color(s); White
why; Feray thinks the color white is cleanliness personified, the ultimate in purity!! This is why it is traditionally worn by western brides, and the reason why doctors wear white jackets. And, white is totally reflective, awakening opening! Feray loves that color.
extra; I love this Viscet! So pretty! TuT
VixenGlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:42 am

Dropping! Congrats to whomever wins this babe. X)
Last edited by T h e M a r t i a n on Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Shiveren* » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:45 pm

name; Atlas
gender; Female
favorite color(s); wip
why; (optional)
extra;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx"Reality is just an
x..xxxillusion and the
xxxxx.xuniverse is a
xxxx.xxxhologram"
xxxxx.....xxxx-Bill CipherImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x.xDA
x.xvιscєтs: please say *Shiveren* sent you!
x.xмʏ cнαяαcтɛяs
x.xtext text text text text text
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xcoding credit
*Shiveren*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:21 pm

x

art credit: SilverSamurai -- coding credit: demonthief.
...................................................................................................................................
[ Name ] Amai
[ Name Meaning ] Gift From The Heavens
[ Sex ] Male
[ Gender ] Demigirl - She/Her

What Is Your Favorite Color?:
Amai hates being asked this question, mostly because of the fact that she cant have a favorite color - shes completely
color blind! Everything around her is just shades of grey, a scale of blacks and whites taunting her creative mind. When
asked however, she would simply say white, in order to avoid the droll of explaining her handicap to the inquirer. In all
honesty white is her favorite shade of the few she has to pick from, as its brightness evokes a certain warmth and and
safety that black or grey does not. Either way its a trait that both infuriates and infatuates her, and the stupid
oh-so-common question is like a jab in ribs each time its asked.

...................................................................................................................................
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:50 am, edited 8 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floppa » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:17 pm

name; Dodger
    gender; male
    favorite color(s); light sky blue, seafoam green, dodger blue
    why; (optional) When he first opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the light blue morning sky, amazed by it, it became his first favorite. The following favorite, seafoam green, comes from how he always favored gazing at the sea, one day seeing in how puddle reflections, it's the color of his eyes, he loved that color even more. Lastly, his name is based off of a color, he only discovered that when he decided to research more on shades of the color blue, knowing he was named after a color made it his last favorite.
    extra; About Dodger; With creativity, inquisitiveness, and a mind full of questions ready to be answered, Dodger is quite the interesting viscet. He spends his days taking walks, gazing at the sky, or ponds, lakes, and oceans of the sort. Anything blue will catch his attention and he'll find himself staring at it for minutes, or even hours, mesmerized by its color. He doesn't exactly know why he likes the color so much, but he does know it brings him joy staring at it. Liking such a color, Dodger has a hobby of collecting, you guessed it, anything blue! This can go from having blue colored plants at his home, to blue colored pencils (whether it be an actual color pencil or just a pencil with a blue design), to blue toys, blue candy, blue blankets, the list can go on forever. Thanks to this, he's gotten curious passerby's eyes hooked on his hoard of blue, some admiring it from a distance, some getting closer to observe it better. Dodger doesn't mind them, they're just curious like he is. Dodger also likes music, soothing and quiet music, such as Von, in his leisurely time, he likes to listen to that and other similar music while relaxing to gaze at the sky. He also likes to listen to music while painting, which yes, most of his art is blue, but he also likes to put a little color into the canvas. After finishing his art, he likes to hang it up or give it to friends or people to lighten up their day. All in all, Dodger is blue but he's not blue.
floppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me