Re: ❤Buttermilk Adopts❤ - 21

Postby opti-mism » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:29 am

Username: .o p t i m i s m.
    Name: Beatrice, or Bea for short eue
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poqqi » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:12 am

Username: BurningSnow
    Name: Miss Swirl

goblin gators - dA - toyhouse
discord - poqqi#7576
commissions are open
message me for details
poqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:51 am

Username: Evils
Name:
Alena
Name meaning:
Is a form of Helen in Russian
Personality:
Alena is a fun and wild young cow, she loves adventure and acting rough. She likes to buck her legs like she is a rodeo bull, she is very masculine for being a cow and couldn't care less about who she hangs out with.
She is generally kind and good spirited but is really tough and can be very aggressive. She loves to play tricks with her friends and on her friends, it is nothing really big, mostly jumping out from behind barns or hay stacks.

Favorite Activity:
Besides playing tricks, Alena really enjoys competing against the bulls to see who is stronger. She knows there aren't many bulls around, so to try to make them feel more at home around the cows, she likes to play rough with them and really likes to kick them over in the mud when it rains.

-Friends
-Jokes
-Pranks
-Halloween
-Stars
-The sky
-Messing with the bulls
-Rain

Dislikes:
-Party poopers
-Cows that tease on the bulls
-Having no one to goof around with
-Daisies *allergies*

Last edited by Evils on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayfire213 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:02 am

Give me time and give me effort,
Give my love and care, and free affection,
Give me hope when there was none,
And just like that our song's begun.

Pick the brambles from my fur,
Every pointy thing and sticky bur,
Brush me down until I shine,
For I am yours, and you are mine.

Lift my hooves and check them twice,
For pointy stones are never nice,
Make me warm with words so kind,
Gentle hands stroking, I wouldn't mind.

Give me food when I do plead,
Give me water when there's a need,
Feed me sweet things from the earth,
And keep me warm by winter's hearth.

I know I'll make mistakes,
I know I'll take the cake,
I know I'll be a perfect pest,
For that's what youth does best.

Yet I'll try to be good,
To do as I should,
For you are my light,
My protective knight.

I know that I'm safe,
I know that I'm warm,
I know that I'm loved,
Through fair weather or storm.

You gave me time, you gave me effort,
When I was bad, there was still warm affection,
You gave me hope when it seemed there was none,
Yet our ballad's not over, I'm not quite done.

You picked the brambles from my fur,
Kindly removing those painful old burs,
You spoke to me softly as you brushed to a shine,
And in that moment, I knew you were mine.

You lifted my hooves and checked them for stones,
You took great care that I never broke a bone,
You are the reason that I call this home,
You are the reason that I'm not alone.

Fed, watered, loved- you met every need,
And deep in my heart, I knew you loved me,
Not for my fur, nor milk, nor my ivory horns,
But for the day which our friendship was born.

You needed me, and I needed you,
A fact of life so indisputably true,
Brought us together a long year ago,
And still our bond continues to grow.

~ Airini, the Buttermilk Cow
Username:
klovesugar2

Name:
Airini

Pronounced:
ay-RIY-Niy

Origin:
Old Greek

Meaning:
Peaceful

Nickname:
Ari

Pronounced:
AIR-ee

Origin:
Maori

Meaning:
Clear or visible

Why Ari's So Pretty:
"Once upon a time,' the little girl began; "There was a cow. She was a pretty cow, though not many thought so. Her fur was black and white, but she wasn't unique. The pattern on her coat was rather plain, just the same as her mother, sister, second cousin, aunt, half-sister... her... third cousin twice removed, and everyone else in her family. She wasn't stunning, wasn't special, and if not for the numbered tag on her ear, no one would've been able to tell her apart from the rest of the herd. If not for that tag, even her parents wouldn't be able to tell her from her sister, and that hurt her. She had a personality all her own, but she was known only by number, nothing more, nothing less."

"Then, the rancher bought a new bull. He was a handsome boy, and immediately had all the young cows flocking to him. He moved around the pastures with an air of confidence, an easy smile, and more than a few flirty words. His fur was white, with a bunch of grey spots. His eyes were blue, a deep, sky blue, unlike the golden brown eyes she shared with the rest of her family. Amongst all the other cattle, he alone was unique, and she envied him for it. She didn't like that jealous feeling, not one bit, so she started to avoid him. She was a kind soul, and such negative emotions unsettled her, especially when she was the one feeling them."

"Months passed, time ticked by, and she never noticed how the bull began to look at her. He watched her save wayward baby chicks from cunning foxes, and stomp on snakes who also thought it was a good idea. He watched from the corner of his eye as she tore after coyotes and wolves in righteous fury, terrified calves trembling as panicked mothers bolted over to make sure their babies were okay. He watched her fill the role of protector when their owner and his dogs weren't around to do so, or when they weren't fast enough. A thankless task, because she'd slip right back into the herd, invisible, once the coast was clear."

"He watched her lay down in the day, dozing lightly until one of the calves would trot over to her, at which point she would listen to their stories with a soft smile, or rise to her hooves to join them in a game no one else wanted to play. He watched her stargaze at night, standing tall and alert, and ever vigilant, for the dark hours were when the calves were most at risk. He watched her bow her head in undue apology whenever one of the other cows would scold her, or insult her. They were only hurting her, after all, and to her, that wasn't enough reason to go all Bane of the Wolves on her fellow cattle. He watched her, and he watched her avoid him like the plague, and watched all his attempts to track her down and talk to her, get to know her, end in failure. She was as elusive as the shooting stars she so loved, so when the day came that he managed to reach her before she could disappear into the herd, he took it without a second thought."

"And he asked her many things, receiving only the shortest of answers, as she tried to remain somewhat polite even as she attempted to get away from him. He grew frustrated, having spent the last several months awaiting this moment, and their conversation wasn't going anything like he had planned. She grew frustrated, because the stubborn bull wouldn't let her leave, always cutting in front of her when she made to return to the herd. Tensions rose, until he finally snapped and asked her why in the world she was avoiding him, when he hadn't done anything to her. Having bottled up her insecurities for far too long, her response was swift and unthinking. She told him how plain she was, how ugly, how she didn't even have a name, just a number, how no one could tell her apart from her fifth cousin thrice removed, and she told him about how jealous she was of him, who stood out like a shining star amongst the herd, how everyone knew his name, and how he didn't need a tag on his ear to tell him apart from his family. She told him about how she didn't want to be jealous, how muck she disliked the feeling."

She spilled her heart out to him, highlight how plain and ugly she felt she was, and how any other cow in the herd would be more than happy to have his attentions, so why her? Why was he going out of his way to bother her? Plain, ugly, bland old cow number C27? Every hurt she'd tried so hard to ignore came bubbling up to the surface, and by the time she was through, her sides were heaving. He stood there, still as a statue, but she didn't try to slip around him, she didn't try to take advantage of his shock to escape. No, she huffed at him, waiting for him to turn tail. It was inevitable after her little meltdown, and she was too tired to be the mouse in their game of cat and mouse anymore. So she waited."

"He didn't argue with her, knowing full well she would never believe him if he told her that he thought her fur was beautiful. She wouldn't believe him if he told her about all the little things about her coat that made her different. How her eyes were a little closer to red, to a rich mahogany, than her kin, or how there were these swirls in her coat that made an invisible pattern, because the color was the same, just not the direction her fur grew. She was different, very, very different from the rest of the herd, at least in his eyes, and yet it wasn't because of her coat, or her eyes, that he noticed her. That he liked her. No, if anything, he only noticed these differences because of something else. Her personality, ever so warm, and kind, and welcoming, and gentle, even when she had been trying her best to avoid him. There wasn't much he could say though, which wasn't confrontational, or a lie they both knew, because much of what she said rang true. He was the only one who saw more than just a number and a tag when he looked at her, and she'd never believe him if he told her as much right now. So instead he said; 'You're beautiful inside, and that's all that really matters'."

"She was speechless for a minute, but he didn't leave, he didn't recoil from her with a snide remark about what a cow should be, nothing like that. After that incident, she stopped avoiding him. A couple months later, they were inseparable friends, and then, a little over a year later, after proving they were the very bestest of friends, and wishing really hard on those shooting stars she so adored, a rather winded stork came to give them a calf of their very own. This calf was a beautiful black and white calf, with swirled fur so like her mother's, only the baby's swirls were always a different color than the fur around them. Unique, like her father was, and her mother wished to be. This calf would grow up to be as kind, gentle, and protective as her mother, without a need for jealousy, and with parents who would protect her from any sort of bullying. This calf would share her mother's love for the stars, and would be a social butterfly, similar to her father. This calf... This calf grew up to be my best friend, though how Ari came to belong to my aunt, well... That's a story for another day."
Last edited by Bayfire213 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Toyhouse

Elementals
Customs

she/her pronouns

Art by LaurenBlu
(Flight Rising / DeviantArt)
Bayfire213

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feverrr » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:05 am

────────────•⊰●⊱•────────────

x

────────────•⊰●⊱•────────────
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hakuu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:31 pm

username// marzipan-love
name// suki
gender// Female

╔═════════╗

hello, im haku. im
not very active
here on cs
anymore; i
usually only check
for commissions
and buy ocs and
art. i love
korekiyo.
DAart shop

╚═════════╝
hakuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sethh » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:59 pm

Username: tpdau
Name: Inna
quitting but keeping most of my pets, may gift stuff 2 friends
Sethh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pappypuppy » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:12 pm

Username: pappypuppy
Name: Meadow
pappypuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seijuu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:02 pm

Most likely will not have time to complete a form, but this babe is simply darling
seijuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:09 pm

Username:
Name: