Trade with me

Re: Makoatyl #253 UFA

Postby Lirrie » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:36 pm

mark

Username: Lirrie
Mako's Name: Valereance
Mako's gender: Female
why do they love the moon so much?:

Valereance's first memory is floating in a river, fireflies flying around her looking up at the moon. She couldn't rember who she was or what she was doing there but one name whispered at the edge of her mind, the moon seeming to whisper it. Valerance. She guessed that this was her name, but no matter how much she tried, she could rember nothing else. The peace of the night air and moon filled her and she grew to love it for the peace that it provided. As she grew she rembered that night on the river, her first and best memory.
Last edited by Lirrie on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Bun » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:48 pm

Username:
Mako's Name:
Mako's gender:
why do they love the moon so much?
Lady Bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"You are my goddess.."

Postby obiole » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:06 pm

Username
caraphernelia,,
Mako's Name
Aylin Chandra
Chan•dra (Moon Goddess)
Ay•lin (halo around the moon)

Mako's gender
Female
why do they love the moon so much

when Chandra was first born, it was a blue moon, and her parents, being from a strongly cultured background, had their beliefs about her. her mother and father, both born on eclipses, believed that Chandra was 'the great one'. no surprise that they were the only ones who thought this to be true. and as they goggled over her, said she had powers of gifting people what they desired. they would force her to 'try and use her powers' every day and night. she didn't realize until she grew older, about sixteen, that it was no use and that it will never matter. but Chandra had an escape to all of this stress and annoyance; her dearest friend, Mayar. she had known and loved him since she was born, and only being a year and two days younger than him, and he was born during the red moon. he gave her comfort, held her as they sat under the moon, told her stories and she did the same with him. every morning as the moon was setting and the sun was arising, he'd walk her home and sneaked her back inside her house, as she would sneak out with him. Mayar would tell Chandra every night that she was beautiful and that he wouldn't want to spend his nights with any other person. one night Mayar had asked Chandra to go to a spot that they went to for different, special things, and he had told her to keep her eyes shut. it was nearly morning when Mayar had arrived. he was pale and frightened, but kept a smile for her. he held her close as she was in tears, and looked into her eyes. "Never forget, Chandra, that you are my goddess. My one and my only. I love you." and with that, Mayar had disintegrated and converted into two owls and flew up to the moon. and still, every night, Chandra goes outside and sits, looking up at the moon a replaying the sound of his voice on that night telling her what he had said.
obiole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vindicated » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:33 pm

Username:
Vindicated

Mako's Name:
Aylin

Mako's gender:
Female

Why do they love the moon so much?:

As a young pup Aylin had spent many days chasing the sun and clouds, to the point that as the sun would set Aylin would run quickly into the den to hide from the darkness out side. All until one night a mighty monster found its way to her family's den, Aylin went out to find out what was going on when her father and mother hid deep within the cave for fear the monster would eat them.
"W-what are you doing here?!" Alyin stood as tall as her little body could as she looked with horror filled eyes upon the twin headed wolf like monster, its massive form coated in a thick black pelt large scars playing peek-a-boo with the moon and stars in the sky. Slowly its right head moved as it spoke, the voice from its mouth soft and kind. "I have stopped to watch the moon child." The female's voice soon changed as the left head moved to look at the small pup that spoke to it. It's deep masculine baritone rumbled like soothing thunder "The moon is the only thing that brings us peace child."
Alyin stood there confused for a moment before moving slowly to the monster, spending the night learning all about the moon and it was also that night she gave herself her name. Alyin, it means the ring around the moon; so now like the strange beast she met that night Alyin spends her days singing unto the sun and praying to the moon.
Vindicated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:42 pm

Reserve
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:16 am

Username:
S y k e s.

Name:
Crystalline

"I'm not to sure why i'm so fascinated with the moon. Maybe because it was out of reach. Maybe because it seemed like it needed freedom like I did. Locked in a place in life we cannot escape. But the one thing that has always interested me, was the dark side of the moon. The part of the moon that faces away from the earth, why couldn't I see it? Why couldn't anybody see it? Was it hiding something? Sure, my vivid imagination always got to me and probably didn't help my curiosity of the moons dark side. In scientific terms they called it the far side of the moon. I never wanted to know the reason why the moons far side wasn't able to be seen. I liked leaving it to my mind to figure out. But as years went by, longer and longer. I finally got to the age where I thought I needed to know. I found out about the tidal locking causing this. As well as with all communications cut during missions to the moon, on the far side of the moon. I believe in much more then tidal locking though, that the moons unable to rotate. I think somethings keeping it that way, to hide something. And I want to know what it it. Something is out there for us, and its waiting. Its only logical to wait. Why come to a earth full of hateful residents, who believe in hatred and war? The thing that happens to be out there could be something of another world. Some may not believe that there's no such thing in aliens, or UFO's. but I certainly do, and why not. It's awful selfish to believe we happen to be the only life form in our solar system, plus many more. The moon could be hiding these creatures that are waiting to reveal themselves. The dark side of the moon is waiting beyond our limits. Its so fascinating about this part of the moon."

rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coradrawa » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:43 am

Username:
Coradrawa

Mako's Name:
Gazer

Mako's gender:
Female

why do they love the moon so much?:
Gazer loves the moon so much because of what it does. Not glow, but reflect. The moon reflects the stars light and in a way, makes them brighter so that it may spread that light to the whole planet.
coradrawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taiyo » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:07 am

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image Image

Username: Taiyo
Mako's Name: Ezra
Mako's gender: Male
Why do they love the moon so much?:
They don't often venture up to the world above, but when they do, Ezra enjoyed every second and moment of it.

The transition from water to air was always uncomfortable - but it was fine, he wasn't scared as his mother's tail wrapped around his, and gently guided him to the new rules of the shifting world. Ezra felt safe, he felt protected within the embrace and companion of his family.

The first thing he noticed were probably the stars that winked at him from a large expanse of darkness. He had tried counting them, but found that there was just too many to keep count of - that he came the the conclusion that the dark pelt stretched on forever, and his mother confirmed it so.
Last edited by Taiyo on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Taiyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:12 am

can you add art or no? x.x im not sure
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage