Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Rohan.

Cub 3

Postby Dead account 01 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:44 pm

will add info when I receive it
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cub 3

Postby Rohan. » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:10 pm

Ahhh still such a babe. Thank you so much for Keres, Cai!<3

Ill add info here when plotty stuff is further figured out

[[Name: ]]
Keres(cure-rez)

[[Gender: ]]
Female

[[Orientation:]]
Bisexual

[[Element:]]
Ice

A lion with the gift of Ice can: Manipulate water and freeze it, take the ice and use as sharp projectiles. Can create snow storms, blizzards, etc. Make the ground beneath them freeze up.

[[Rank:]]
Pride member / Rebel Spy

[[Mate:]] Reidar(Owned by Pety)

[[Children:]] None

[[Personality:]]

Keres is bitter and cold at best to most lions. At least in the first look at her, with being around her, some find that shes also rude, hateful, and vindictive. Others will find that shes fiercly protective of those she cares for, and has a dark sense of humor, all of which hide her underlying caring. Keres never knew a good support system, thus will have enormous issues showing her feelings. Shes got a good grasp over her element of Ice, thought some could argue that her element has a better grasp on her with her cold personality, especially towards strangers. The only ones that have achieved cracking her cold facade and getting a lighter, brighter view of Keres is her siblings, Wernen and Lilith.

[[Loyalty:]]
With a rough upstart, Keres was taught just how hard the world can be without a good support system. Shes bitter about the pride, given as she and her siblings were born only in hopes her parents would move up to higher ranks, but through this shes developed a reason to remain, wanting to be the strongest she can be, to move up in life, not to help her parents, but to achieve the ability to say shes not only worth their attention, but too Darn good for it. Keres, however, will defect to the rebel pride. Despite being a spy for the rebel pride, she doesnt know the depth of the decision she'd made, especially since she was yet unborn when the rebels killed Ronin and Aeon, and doesnt fully grasp why pride members hate the rebels so strongly despite the differing views and the raids.
UPDATE;
Keres' loyalty was challenged and shifted when her nephew and nieces joined the rebellion with very dark initiations. Before they were able to take positions, she was watching over them protectively, though after they 'earned' their places, she is disgusted with the rebellions changes and actions against her family. She wishes nothing more than to protect her family at all costs- failing so harshly with Wernens death in the war, and Lillith's hardships. She finds herself spending more and more time with her family in the pride, and giving smaller and less helpful reports to the rebellion. She knows that it will be her reckoning, but has little cares than spending her time with her mate and family.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me